It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs are A Gateway to Heaven

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
UFOs are a Gateway to Heaven...or at least according to the latest post from The Nous Age website:

Could it be that the biblical stories of Jacobs Ladder and the Mayan ‘Serpent Rope’ be one in the same? Has truth been embedded in the Bible and other ancient documents to prepare us for this coming age? Could it be true that these lights in the sky are just the tip of some kind of a tunnel or stargate from another dimension? Or a rapturess stairway to heaven? read more...

Have a look at this juxtaposed picture of one of Jaime Maussan's UFO's and an icon of Jesus:

I tend to agree with what the author has suggested here. Alot of those orbs look like reflecting satellites, but when they start move around like that, like loose hose...I'm not so sure anymore...

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by mightymouth

i would be pretty pissed off if i tried jumping into one of those and the thing moved.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by mightymouth

Why oh why do people have to link UFO's to the biblical texts? I mean is it to hard to comprehend that maybe just maybe human beings aren't the be all and end all to the universe and indeed are only a very very very small iota of what makes up the universe, is that so hard to comprehend?

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by MaximumTruth

Isn't that what happened to Steve Fossett? Wasn't he trying to fly his little airplane into one of those vortexes...?

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

I think what the author is implying is that some evidence for the orb phenomenon has been left for us in several ancient texts, not just the bible. And that the concept of 'heaven' may actually just be...another dimension...and not some mythical place 'up there' in the clouds where you can practice your harp for eternity...

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   

biblical and spiritual texts contain the history of our entire existence...distorted as it may be, history none the less...

Ignoring them would leave huge gaps in any person's quest for knowledge or truth...

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Yeah, just ask all the folks at 'Heaven's Gate".
Oh wait, they're all dead...

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
In the near future, 2012. When there will be alot of earth changes, E.T's from Sirius A/B aka the Greys will come here and pretend to be angels with wings where they will ask you, "Come with us, with jesus, up to heaven", but actually they will take you as slaves. 2012, remember this post and don't fall for it.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by HazyChestNutz

and when your prediction proves false , may i call you an idiot ? - i would do it now - but its against T&C - but in 2013 after you are demonstrably wrong - i think i will get away with it

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soldier of God
Yeah, just ask all the folks at 'Heaven's Gate".
Oh wait, they're all dead...
You beat me to it!!

But I have a copy of their flyer to post:

Some forms of mental illness are harmless enough but when it ends up in a mass suicide, it's gone too far.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by mightymouth

I think what the author is implying is that some evidence for the orb phenomenon has been left for us in several ancient texts, not just the bible. And that the concept of 'heaven' may actually just be...another dimension...and not some mythical place 'up there' in the clouds where you can practice your harp for eternity...

Sure I realise that, but its just that all the time that UFO'S and ET are linked to the bible by so called authors, people are being misled. I mean its so much more than just linked to religious text.

We live on a planet in a glaxy in a universe, for all we know there could be infinite universes out there, everytime the bible and religious texts are mentioned in this field the viewpoint in to the rabbit hole is shortened dramatically.

The whole UFO/ALIEN topic encompasses much more than beliefs held by humans on one planet.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Did you read the article? If you did I'm not sure you read the same one that I did. You may have read the title and made an assumption...

Imagine the title were: "UFOs and the Gateway to Other Dimensions"

After that he uses information from Jacques Vallee, Jamie Maussan, William Henry...talks about Mayan prophecy, dimensional vortexes and yes, also the Bible. While I personally don't see the Bible as being an accurate historical record...I don't think the author does either.

He writes:

...I believe that myths are truths embellished over time. Could it be that the biblical stories of Jacobs Ladder and the Mayan ‘Serpent Rope’ be one in the same? Has truth been embedded in the Bible and other ancient documents to prepare us for this coming age?...

In my opinion I think he used the title to make it an attention getting headline...it certainly got MY attention...

new topics

top topics

join