It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seattle: End U.S Paid Israeli War Crimes - Signs to Go on Metro Buses

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by adifferentbreed
End the Muslim Invasion of the US!!! Now that would make an intesting bus advertisement as well, won't happen not with the ACLU and CAIR and their ilk.................... I guess you could justify it just as well as this stupidity.

Oh goodie..set up some straw men to deflect and sidestep the issue. Can't deal with a straight-ahead criticism, gotta turn it around.
As an element of discourse...

...that really is pretty lame.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

Your opinion, nothing else. It really doesn't matter whether you agree or not, just another side of the arguement. I find it funny that people who disagree are shheeple etc, when so far all I've seen here are those that agree with this stupidity glad handing each other.................how cool for you guys. The fact remains if this was against anhyone else, it wouldn't have gotten this far.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by adifferentbreed

Your opinion, nothing else. It really doesn't matter whether you agree or not, just another side of the arguement. I find it funny that people who disagree are shheeple etc, when so far all I've seen here are those that agree with this stupidity glad handing each other.................how cool for you guys. The fact remains if this was against anhyone else, it wouldn't have gotten this far.

It is funny how you call the other poster who had a valid point a sheeple. It is clear that you are the sheep. Twist this how ever you like, it is still wrong. No matter what you type it will not justify the actions of Israel. Deep down you know this and it is why you responded in such a foolish way. Did you even watch the video? Did you even read the thread? Have you watched the news in the last 60 years?

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Hmmm, did you actually read what I wrote or just ASSume? I didn't call Johnny a sheep..............look again. The fact is you couldn't do this to any other group of people other than whites without some professional victim group coming to their aid.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by adifferentbreed

I never assume, I react on factual evidence such as my last post did. Perhaps you should try explaining yourself more clearly next time.

And there have been billboards against the illegal wars in the middle east, just saying. So before you make statements that have no substance, you should think before you submit. This group has done a good thing and you try to compare it to the wars, and your freedom to criticize them. That is a total different discussion my friend. There have also been billboard advertisements against "whites". It is a good thing that this group in Seattle are exposing Israeli war crimes to the general public.

edit on 22-12-2010 by Corruption Exposed because: spelling

edit on 22-12-2010 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by adifferentbreed
End the Muslim Invasion of the US!!! Now that would make an intesting bus advertisement as well, won't happen not with the ACLU and CAIR and their ilk.................... I guess you could justify it just as well as this stupidity.

Well if you could come up with pics of bombs, planes and tanks operated by Muslims on US soil, you might have a good campaign.

Seeing as the most you could come up is a picture of a Mosque somewhere - myeh, I'd say save your money.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
So the signs are now down as a few of you predicted.

This is like "kill the messenger". If Isreal wasn't doing what it has been doing there would not be anything to put on a sign or complain about. Surely public reaction would be about the negative message contained in the signs; not the signs themselves.

I say go all out and let every side buy signs to explain their point of view until everybody is sick of seeing them.

Maybe then they will go after the politicians to do something differently.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join