It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Actor Woody Harrelson's father, was a CIA MK-Ultra operative involved in JFK's murder??

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

Actually, the father/disappointment line was meant as more of a facetious comment, sorry if I offended. I was meerely making light of the fact that Harrelson Sr. was an intelligence, hands-on type and son Woody is a bad actor. In retrospect, perhaps I shouldn't have, and for this i apologize.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

Yes. GWHB is the only person in the US who "can't remember" where he was when he heard Kennedy was shot.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard

Originally posted by hotbakedtater

Originally posted by ztheday
Good find. I didn't know any of this about Woody Harrelson's father either. What I found interesting when I was just looking him up is that Woody Harrelson's mother's maiden name was Oswald. That's a crazy coincidence! I don't know any more beyond that. But I thought it was at least deserving of a comment.
What? His mother's maiden name was Oswald? Now that IS a coincidence. Or is it?

Given the historical profile of Harrelson's father, I doubt it's coincidence.

edit on 12/21/2010 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)
Why the eye rolly icon? Was that necessary? Sorry for commenting in your thread.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
strange...i grew up living on a prison farm in texas. My father retired with the texas dept of criminal justice a few years ago. Im only 31 and i met woody harrlisons dad !! my dad let me meet him cuz i liked the move white men cant jump lol !! had a pic taken with him and everything !! neeto

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I could swear that the tramp was identified on the JFK episode of Jessi Ventura.
Looks like I will have to rewatch it on youtube to see if Harrelson's name was the same one.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by shadow watcher

I remember this being talked about quite a bit a few years ago and looked into it. I was never entirely convinced that the tramp really was Woody's dad. He could be just a total psychopath with nothing to lose, seeking notoriety, or he could have been well-paid for gumming up the works with yet another red herring. It's hard to say and I'd take it all with a grain of salt.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Everything but woodys moms maiden name....we need to make a trip to ancestry . com....
The coincidences seem to be comming thick and fast these days...I think its because nobody believes a freakin thing the gov boys say.Immediately anything is announced, we go looking for the opposite truth...

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cyprian...and son Woody is a bad actor...

Noooo! Have you seen Natural Born Killers? Man that is a great film, about violence and human nature. I think he's pretty good in that movie. Apparently Zombieland was good, but a goofy film without much substance.

This is really interesting - the involvement of pop culture icons with real world events is sometimes startling. There is a lot of overlap, with people who maybe weren't cut out for ruling the masses via politics being set up as pop culture icons to rule the masses via the media.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by tetsuo

This is really interesting - the involvement of pop culture icons with real world events is sometimes startling. There is a lot of overlap, with people who maybe weren't cut out for ruling the masses via politics being set up as pop culture icons to rule the masses via the media.

Interesting take on this... probably deserving its own thread.

Do you have other examples? (just curious!)

As for the OP my research has quickly brought me to DEAD ENDS, classic to most conspiracy theories, we have admission, and later recantation of the admission by a now deceased suspect.
en.wikipedia.org...

The conspiracy theorist in me loves the quote:

In 1982 Harrelson told Dallas TV station KDFW-TV, "Do you believe that Lee Harvey Oswald killed President Kennedy, alone, without any aid from a rogue agency of the US government or at least a portion of that agency? I believe you are very naïve if you do."

the Billmeister
edit on 21-12-2010 by Billmeister because: fix quote

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Billmeister

please check the SueAnnArrigo link above and all her work. i think your eyes will be opened. not everything has to be able to be catagorically proved in order to be true. keep digging.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by GirlGenius

i just pointed you to a picture taken of him outside book depository taken shortly after jfk assassination.
if you believe he doesnt remember this you are crazy. i take it you were being sarcastic. wake up.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by pshea38
reply to post by GirlGenius

i just pointed you to a picture taken of him outside book depository taken shortly after jfk assassination.
if you believe he doesnt remember this you are crazy. i take it you were being sarcastic. wake up.

English much? I saw the picture now and years ago. There is a superficial resemblance. It's hard to tell, IMO. It's too bad if that bothers you. I think you're the one with his head up his (snip). You probably don't agree with that either. Again, too bad.
edit on 21-12-2010 by asala because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

HAHAHAHA REALLY? tell that to their bankers

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by aliengenes

Tell the bankers that Bush and Johnson are not Jewish? They probably know; it's common knowledge.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by GirlGenius
I think you're the one with his head up his ass. You probably don't agree with that either. Again, too bad.

Manners, please, Newb. This ain't that kinda site.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by pshea38
reply to post by Billmeister

please check the SueAnnArrigo link above and all her work. i think your eyes will be opened. not everything has to be able to be catagorically proved in order to be true. keep digging.

It looks like I need your help, I am not seeing any link to SueAnnArrigo above. I did a search and came up with two interesting threads: www.abovetopsecret.com... and
www.abovetopsecret.com...
They did not really bring anything new to my attention, but if there is anything specific you wish to discuss, I am always interested.
I agree that "when it looks like dirt (ahem), sounds like dirt, feels like dirt, and smells like dirt, it most likely IS dirt. However, these people are experts at shoveling dirt (ahem)!

And, no, something doesn't have to be "categorically proven" (original grammar and spelling corrected) to be true, but it does if we want these people brought to justice.

the Billmeister

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross
reply to post by aliengenes

Actually it makes no sense. Neither Bush nor Johnson were Jewish.

Oh, here we go again... nazitards in the house....

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Good find. I didn't know any of this about Woody Harrelson's father either. What I found interesting when I was just looking him up is that Woody Harrelson's mother's maiden name was Oswald. That's a crazy coincidence! I don't know any more beyond that. But I thought it was at least deserving of a comment.

Why the eye rolly icon? Was that necessary? Sorry for commenting in your thread.

Wow, you are waaaaaay too sensitive!! I hadn't no intention of criticizing you. If a silly emoticon makes you lose your temper, how do you handle with people's facial expressions in the real world????

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Wow, you are waaaaaay too sensitive!! I hadn't no intention of criticizing you. If a silly emoticon makes you lose your temper, how do you handle with people's facial expressions in the real world????

Ever seen the fembots on Austin Powers.???

This woody thing was all over the place a few yrs ago. Pretty cool information but we all could bever find a for sure link to Lee Harvey and his mom.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cyprian
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

Actually, the father/disappointment line was meant as more of a facetious comment, sorry if I offended. I was meerely making light of the fact that Harrelson Sr. was an intelligence, hands-on type and son Woody is a bad actor. In retrospect, perhaps I shouldn't have, and for this i apologize.

Dude, it was a VERY unhappy comment, I mean, to compare the lives of Woody Harrelson and his father... I'm absolutely sure that he has a very deep pain in his soul, by have had this man, this evil soul as his father. This also may explain his addiction in pot, 'cause this may hurt so much that he can't live without this escape of reality.
edit on 12/22/2010 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join