It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Actor Woody Harrelson's father, was a CIA MK-Ultra operative involved in JFK's murder??

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
First off, I'm baffled!! I mean, I didn't know about Charles Harrelson's biography and I literally stumbled with it, while I was reading some article about Wesley Snipes troubles with IRS. I did some research on ATS, on this subject and despite the large amount of threads about JKF's assassination, I didn't find anything specific about the father of Hollywood actor Woody Harrelson, contract killer, merc and possibly a CIA operative involved in Kennedy's murder. I'm really shocked.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5c37f90becc6.jpg[/atsimg]

It seems that the superficial details, most known of public, is that after have been convicted by the murder of a fed judge, Harrelson confessed to being one of the "Tramps", the hitmen that shot Kennedy or were decoys to the real shooter. He stated he was under coc aine influence and the most acceptable story, is that he may have been hired by Mafia, to kill Kennedy, due his tough politics against drug trafficking.
edit on 12/20/2010 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1467f981e4d4.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1ef9d6c91bb0.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9b805f72248e.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   

But also it seems that the mud goes deeper than that. Charles Harrelson supposedly had close ties with Bush family and CIA, while he lived in Midland, Texas:

(...)However, numerous federal and private investigations indicate Harrelson spent a great deal of that time on the road, working to secure a job as a gun for hire. His first would-be employer was the U.S. government, which was seeking mercenaries for the $13 million paramilitary operation known as Operation Mongoose that unsuccessfully attempted to overthrow Cuban leader Fidel Castro.

Arrest records, hotel receipts and employment applications indicate Harrelson was in California and Florida on the same dates many of the Operation Mongoose meetings were conducted by U.S. operatives. The Operation Mongoose data, much of which is stored in the National Archives and was made public in 1997, tracks events that led up to the Bay of Pigs invasion of Cuba in April 1961.

Harrelson was passed over as a candidate to execute Castro. However, he hinted to at least two reporters he was involved in another famous killing: the assassination of President John F. Kennedy(...)

It's supposedly part of an article written by W. Bear Mills, to Examiner, quoted from "Stranger than Holy Wood(y): JFK, E. Howard Hunt, Charles Harrelson and 'Six to Eight' Tramps".

The original article is no longer available in the reported link

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Wow, so it seems that Charles Harrelson wasn't only an ordinary criminal, but possibly a merc involved in CIA black-ops in Cuba. Maybe he even was a CIA operative, a MK Ultra asset activated to take part on JFK's murder and the feeling of coc aine rush may have been effect of his programming.

An article made by Rolling Stone, about statements made by E. Howard Hunt, involved in the Watergate events, about the Tramps and details about JFK's murder, was supposed to be found here, but also is no longer available...

On March 15th, 2007, Charles Harrelson was found dead, by apparent heart failure in a Supermax prison in Denver.

JFK/Charles Harrelson

You guys remember that scene of "White Men Can't Jump", when Woody Harrelson told that "I-know-who-killed-Kennedy-it-was-ahhh...." joke to Rosie Perez?? Was that some Hollywood-Illuminati flag about his father???

(I guess it was right before this scene)

Anyway, I wonder if "Natural Born Killers", could be another flag about Harrelson's father MK Ultra programming or something...

And finally I can't avoid on thinking that the obsession of US government on keeping Wesley Snipes in jail, may have something to do with Harrelson's background... Nicolas Cage had EXACTLY the same issues with IRS and he wasn't arrested...You know, Harrelson and Snipes are very close buddies... Maybe Snipes knows too much, maybe TSHTF and someone thought he should be put in jail to keep his mouth shut... Who knows...

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Good find. I didn't know any of this about Woody Harrelson's father either. What I found interesting when I was just looking him up is that Woody Harrelson's mother's maiden name was Oswald. That's a crazy coincidence! I don't know any more beyond that. But I thought it was at least deserving of a comment.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by ztheday
Good find. I didn't know any of this about Woody Harrelson's father either. What I found interesting when I was just looking him up is that Woody Harrelson's mother's maiden name was Oswald. That's a crazy coincidence! I don't know any more beyond that. But I thought it was at least deserving of a comment.
What? His mother's maiden name was Oswald? Now that IS a coincidence. Or is it?

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Wow, tnks by the hint. No doubts that this is another bomb. The single's name of Woody Harrelson's mother was Diane Lou Oswald. It's impossible to avoid thinking that she may be related to Lee Harvey Oswald.

I don't wanna push too hard, but is just me or anybody sees some similar features in her face and Oswald's face???

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6593cfd5559f.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5dec16c7de26.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d92932c280c7.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 12/21/2010 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by hotbakedtater

What? His mother's maiden name was Oswald? Now that IS a coincidence. Or is it?

Given the historical profile of Harrelson's father, I doubt it's coincidence.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   
All that I can say is WOW. Thanks for the info.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by liejunkie01
All that I can say is WOW. Thanks for the info.

I'm truly shocked!! Ain't no Woody Harrelson's fan, but I like some roles he did, as "White Men Can't Jump" and "Semi-Pro". I've read something about he being arrested in the teenage, by driving drunk and stuff, but WOW, I never could realize his father was a probable CIA and directly involved in JFK's murder. This is HUGE!!! I mean, a blatant proof that Hollywood is a CIA playground.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   

amazing.... www.libertycalling.com/sue_arrigo-treason.htm.. case_25A_The_JFK_Assassination_Coverup[1].pdf shows on page 66 a picture of a young george bush standing outside the same famous book depository seen in the backround of the harrelson tramp pictures shortly after kennedys assassination. considering the day, these pictures can not have been taken too far apart, timewise. considering the asserted relationship between these two men, this could be positively incriminating.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by pshea38

amazing.... www.libertycalling.com/sue_arrigo-treason.htm.. case_25A_The_JFK_Assassination_Coverup[1].pdf shows on page 66 a picture of a young george bush standing outside the same famous book depository seen in the backround of the harrelson tramp pictures shortly after kennedys assassination. considering the day, these pictures can not have been taken too far apart, timewise. considering the asserted relationship between these two men, this could be positively incriminating.

Great call!! Tnks a lot.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d1863f1a07a7.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   
So George Bush knew alot on the assassination of JFK?

Is that the purpose of showing those pictures?

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Funny thing about that day, at least two people needed to be reminded where they were - Bush Senior and Richard Nixon. (Incidentally, both were in Dallas...)

If Harrelson's dad was CIA/black-ops type, the type who made history happen, I'll bet he's real disappointed in his son...last decent flick he made was Zombieland.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cyprian
Funny thing about that day, at least two people needed to be reminded where they were - Bush Senior and Richard Nixon. (Incidentally, both were in Dallas...)

If Harrelson's dad was CIA/black-ops type, the type who made history happen, I'll bet he's real disappointed in his son...last decent flick he made was Zombieland.

"Disappointed with his son???" Your standards of "father model" seem quite distant from what we call "humanity", huh??

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by jonnyc55
So George Bush knew alot on the assassination of JFK?

Is that the purpose of showing those pictures?

Have you read the thread??

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Very interesting find... I will try to look into this.

I am actually on the final leg of reading Russ Baker's "Family of Secrets, The Bush Dynasty, America's Invisible Government, and the Hidden History of the Last Fifty Years".
Granted it has a lot of "where there's smoke there must have been fire" arguments, it is quite interesting and a worthwhile read nonetheless.

It is very interesting to me, as it was the Iran/Contra hearing on TV with it's endless : 1) witness gets asked question, 2) witness leans in to microphone to answer, 3) witnesses lawyer stops him and whispers in his ear, 4) witness finally answers "Uhh, I do not recall" that turned me on to conspiracy theories in the first place.

Anyway, the book deals directly (among other shady activity) with "Poppy" Bush's connections to Dallas and november 1963, with, (you guessed it!) tons of "Uhh, I do not recall" deflection from him.

Thanks for a juicy conspiracy to delve into!

the Billmeister

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I was always under the assumption that the bush family took out JFK so Johnson could take the seat and begin their reign of manipulation.

if you really look at it wouldn't that be the perfect scenario to slip in the backdoor while everyone's head was turned towards,
the russians
the cubans
the mafia

when its really the JEWS

makes perfect sence

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Nice work OP....I'm going to have to start diffing now...lol Love it !

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by aliengenes

Actually it makes no sense. Neither Bush nor Johnson were Jewish.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join