It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For all you Zionists: How can you support actions like these? (VIDEO)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
This video is on LiveLeak:

www.liveleak.com...

(warning, graphic language)

It shows an Arab family that has been living in Israel since before a settlement was built next door. When they settlement was build, the Zionists (and their children) started pelting the house with stones. The authorities put a cage around the house and basically keeps the family imprisoned in the house, telling them not to leave (evidence of this in the video). The soldiers near by lock the family up and don't let them leave when the Jews start assaulting them, and turn a blind eye to the criminals. The soldier repeatedly told the Arab woman to "go back in her house and shut up" went she tried to get her brother who was being beaten up by a Zionist boy who was throwing rocks at him.

And if you Zionists answer is "they should just move", well... Then that shows the depravity of your sickness.

edit on 20-12-2010 by FalselyFlagged because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
So what say you, then?

(BTW the S&F is nice -- although not what posted this thread for -- but to make sure this gets exposer, please make a reply so the thread gets bumped)
edit on 20-12-2010 by FalselyFlagged because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by FalselyFlagged

I am what you would call "anti zionist"...

I am also pro human...

Regrettably events like the ones in this video are often and wide spread. At least a bulldozer did not come and tear down their "cage". I am also glad that no one appears to have gotten hurt. It really bothers me to be able to say I have seen way worse footage of this type of stuff.

I also believe that once the supporters of this type of behavior catch wind of your thread, they will be here in numbers to call you anti semite and defend the actions of the settlers in this video.

It is funny how the western powers support Israel and Saudi Arabia while Israel imprisons the Palestinians Saudi Arabia does not allow any other religion, but cry bloody outrage when countries like Iran pass a death sentence to someone. I do not condone the death sentence, but I am just making a comparison.

I am sure the Arabs who got harassed in this video deserved what they got and that the Palestinians should move if they knew what was good for them. Sorry for the sarcasm.

edit on 20-12-2010 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-12-2010 by Corruption Exposed because: sarcasm

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
That is just demonic behavior,plain & simple.
To endlessly torment someone for just being ?
How can a people who claim to have been
through the Holocaust and continually throw it
in our faces, treat other human beings this way ???????
These people are DEMONIC.
The "chosen" people of G-D would NOT behave this way.
They are Impostors !!!!!!!!!

edit on America/Chicagopm5531America/ChicagoMon, 20 Dec 2010 16:55:55 -060012 3155 by BrainGarden because: correction

edit on America/Chicagopm3931America/ChicagoMon, 20 Dec 2010 16:56:39 -060012 3156 by BrainGarden because: spelling

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by BrainGarden

To the Jewish defense, not all Jews act this way. It just seems to be a percentage of settlers (I am not sure how large, I have never been to Israel). But I am sure you will find a large percentage of Jews that find this behavior disgusting as well. Unfortunately it doesn't seem like the soldiers in Israel have much of a problem with it.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
If you support this you are wrong. Period

Come at me brah.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by FalselyFlagged
reply to post by BrainGarden

To the Jewish defense, not all Jews act this way. It just seems to be a percentage of settlers (I am not sure how large, I have never been to Israel). But I am sure you will find a large percentage of Jews that find this behavior disgusting as well. Unfortunately it doesn't seem like the soldiers in Israel have much of a problem with it.

Then My friend, they should eradicate this behavior hence forth.
and expel those people(the tormentors) from the land .
Peace to you,BrainGarden.
edit on America/Chicagopm2831America/ChicagoMon, 20 Dec 2010 18:15:28 -060012 3115 by BrainGarden because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
And the human race is "civilized" and "modern".

What the hell is wrong with these people, **** religion.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by sc4venger
**** religion.

No man,, it has more to do with people than religion. Even without religion, stuff like this would still happen. I really hate it when someone does something wrong, and says "my religion says I can",, so then why the hell are you with that religion,, no ones stopping you from converting?

Besides, im pretty sure the Torah, Bible, Qur'an goes against this. Sure there are extremists that say otherwise,, and in turn brainwash the followers of the religion. In the end you cant blame anyone or anything (THIS INCLUDES BOOKS) on the actions you make.
edit on 20-12-2010 by Datadayne because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-12-2010 by Datadayne because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   

It serves as a reminder that hate is alive and well throughout the world. People I am sure will post counter videos, which will promt counter videos, which will promt counter videos.

Lesson we learn from the thread?

That when the same thought process is used, we fall into the same pattern. In the mideast, tit for tat killings. In these forums, tit for tat arguments which mimic the problem, although its lost on most people during the argument.

I think Einstein had it right

"We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them."

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   

I'm an anti-zionist .
This is why :

God's Message: "Heaven's my throne,
earth is my footstool.
What sort of house could you build for me?
"I made all this! I own all this!"
God's Decree.
"But there is something I'm looking for:
a person simple and plain.
Isaiah 66:1-2

btw We've destroyed the 'garden of Eden, the true Zion long ago,
and before long we'll destroy this planet.
All in the name of arrogance and
selfish greed.

edit on 20/12/10 by ToneDeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   

That's pathetic..Them soldiers should be charged for doing nothing..
And where are the parents of those jewish children and what are they teaching them??

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I think you are not getting a clear picture of this event because of the poor translation in the film.
The soldier seems to be trying to de-escalate the situation by telling the girl to go back inside whle he goes and gets the kid.
At any rate this is nothing new and not some great evil that can be laid at the feet of all Jews. This is simply bad behavior and is repeated in all countries where an individual is living apart from a majority in a particular area. Its not right it just IS. Its done by Muslims against Christians in countries all over the world. By Blacks against Whites in the US. By Whites against Blacks in the US so on so forth. Its not a condition unique to "zionists". Its human nature.

new topics

top topics

join