It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati and Olympic Games - Is there a link between the two?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I have always felt that there could be a connection between the Olympic games and the NWO / Illuminati ...

Well today, that feeling leapt out at me when I was watching the Mayor of London and the UK Prime Minister switch on the lights at the 2012 Olympic stadium this evening.

Note: the pyramid shape of the lighting stands - a hallmark of the NWO / Illuminati
Note: the BBC show five of these pyramids, five being a sacred number
Note: not all of the lights in the pyramids are lit up ... is it some kind of code to those in the know? Everything in open sight etc?
Note: Prime Minister Cameron is very specific in reciting numbers to the countdown to the 2012 opening. Again, is this Illuminati numerology in play?

edit on 20-12-2010 by Scattykat because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-12-2010 by Scattykat because: Trying to include youtube link

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Hmmmmm, video not working. Is it just me?

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

Eeek ... not sure what's happened ... doh!

Here's the url: www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
If I draw a pyramid on a piece of paper, does that automatically make it Illuminati? Am I their member? Am I trying to spread Illuminati symbolism?

Sheesh, people, just lay off. The pyramid has been replicated millions of times in infinite number of ways, the illuminati do not have a monopoly on it.

So you had a "feeling"? You can't rely on a feeling. Your gut is not some 6th sense. Get over it.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I think I have sorted the link out now ... so you should be able to see it.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by gandalph

Well actually, my "gut" feelings have almost always held out to be true.
In this case, it seems very strange that pyramidal shapes have been used for a stadium lighting system. Why? It's not very efficient? So perhaps there is another purpose?

I take it you do not subscribe to an Iluminati/NWO link to the Olympic games then?

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Google Video Link
reply to post by Scattykat

You may be interested in this.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scattykat

0 is a sacred number
1 is a sacred number
2 is a sacred number
3 is a sacred number
4 is a sacred number
etc.

So that argument should be kicked out.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scattykat
Note: the pyramid shape of the lighting stands - a hallmark of the NWO / Illuminati
They're triangles, not pyramids...

Actually, they show six. The camera pans at around 37 seconds in...

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
There is no proof that illuminati use or had used that symbol (pyramid and all seeing eye). I personally don't believe that they still exist.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I count at least 9 pyramids....am I the only one?

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by AssassinsCreed
There is no proof that illuminati use or had used that symbol (pyramid and all seeing eye). I personally don't believe that they still exist.

Actaully there is plenty of proof. However, you may be right that they dont exist anymore.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

There indeed is plenty of so called "proof" but no one can prove it with real facts or evidences.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   

There indeed is plenty of so called "proof" but no one can prove it with real facts or evidences.

Again, not true. Weishaupts illuminati used the pyramid openly.

The problem is that people now use the term 'illuminati' as a blanket term for the NWO, or TPTB, or whatever you want to call them, and that is not necessarily accurate.

But the known illuminati, the true illuminati, used the pyramid openly.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Well I also herd it many times but they never have provided some documents or other evidences that Adam Weishaupt used this symbols. These are just words.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Well I also herd it many times but they never have provided some documents or other evidences that Adam Weishaupt used this symbols. These are just words.

Again, not true, but you dont seem to want to beleive it, so its all good. The info is out there, deny it if you wish.

Wesihaupt's illuminati was based on a pyramid power structure. Doesnt get much more in your face than that.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

The info is out there, deny it if you wish.
If the info is out there, then it would be easy for you to show it to us, right? I've been looking for 20 years, myself, and found no signs that Weishaupt's Illuminati used a pyramid in their symbolism. I've asked Terry Menalson, author of perhaps the best historical document about Weishaupt's Illuminati, and he said that in all his research, he found no documents among the 18th century German texts and other contemporary and historical analysis ever suggesting that they used a pyramid. It's a myth. Started, perhaps, by William Guy Carr in his 1954 book Pawns in the Game, but there's no actual historical proof, nor any conspiracy author prior to 1954, who has ever claimed that they did. I've looked. It's simply not there to be found, and thus, likely made up by Carr, who has been discredited for lying in other aspects of that book as well.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Again, his entire system was based on a pyramid. It is no secret.

Perhaps you are making the mistake that to be symbolism something has to be visual, I dont know. But you sure do show up in any thread about symbolism and go on the offensive very quickly, don't ya?

From Wiki: The actual character of the society was modeled on the Jesuits and was an elaborate network of spies and counter-spies. Each isolated cell of initiates reported to a superior, whom they did not know, a party structure that was effectively adopted by some later groups.

What is that? Oh yeah, a pyramid structure of power.

I can provide you with many more sources, however, as in every conversation that I get involved in that you are in, you will shrug off all sources as unreliable.

Feel free to type 'weishaupt pyramid' into the google machine and see what comes up. You wont be satisfied with any of the hundreds of sources which come up, but they are there.
edit on 29-12-2010 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
ive always thought that they were.. the winner gets gold - annunaki - never mind how the olympics are designed to manipulate emotions and always highlight "the sacrifice" of the athlete- one which usually hardly ever involves them making any type of cash from their life long commitment to "the olympic dream"

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Hi i have just watched the news video and a big sense of fear rushed over me!

Firstly i have believed for a long time that the 2012 games was going to be stage for something bigger ! something that the whole world will watch in ore or shock !

I would like to share a website about the games and its conspiricies, it is in my opinion a well researched site although not the graphically best or well laid out..and not anything to do with me.
The link..www.drjoye.com...

Anyhow it seems your post is losing its original direction and i think that the provided site should re-engage the debate..

Finally i have had a feeling almost a preminision of the games and i fear that we will see the worst in my opinion the worst would be a nuclear or biological bomb something big thats gonna rock the world. but thats just my thoughts.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join