It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Great Patriots Question Government Fairy Tale on 9/11

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
reply to post by OldCorp

While it's true he doesn't come out and say "9/11 was an inside job,"....

Which makes the statement in the OP a lie.

No it doesn't. It's an interpretation of what Geraldo said. I find it very telling that you failed to quote the last half of my previous statement in which I stated - correctly - that Geraldo has indeed foregone his former position simply dismissing Truthers in favor of not totally buying into the OS.

So if the destruction of building 7 was a lie, that calls into question the entire sequence of events on 9/11.

Did you just get this disinfo job with TPTB? I only ask because you're not very good at it.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Which makes the statement in the OP a lie. Particularly embarassing since the thrust of the OP is about credibilty, patriots question, etc. End of story for rational persons.

Says the skeptic who lies, side-steps, trolls, and insults people all the time.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

From the OP:

You know the government lies are breaking down when even Geraldo Rivera says 9/11 was an inside job. LOL

Thats a lie. Geraldo Rivera has never said that 9/11 was an inside job.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Prove the OP said it as a lie and not a mistake. The worst kind of liars are those who lie that others are lying.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Yeah.. you are right. Geraldo has stated before that he doesn't believe in the theories. Then he did a show where he had some guests on that do believe something else happened, he asked questions in a manner a reporter would and gave consideration, but never stated his opinion. Likely his opinion is the same as before.

Everyone here can disagree with Hooper all they want, but he is right about Rivera.

edit on 20-12-2010 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATH911
reply to post by hooper

Prove the OP said it as a lie and not a mistake. The worst kind of liars are those who lie that others are lying.

Well, the fact that the poster even included some reference specifically to Geraldo in his opening statement tells me that he/she did some research and if they had they would have never found any reference to Geraldo saying that he believed that 9/11 was an inside job. Ergo, the poster knew Geraldo never made any such statement but knowingly posted the opposite. I therefore posit that this was not a mistake, a misstatement or a typographical error, but posted purposely to decieve.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

I can see why the OP could think Geraldo might think 9/11's an inside job from Geraldo's comments, even though he technically didn't say "inside job," so don't see any deceit in his intent. But you're a skeptic obsessed with trying to stifle the truth movement. Of course you're going to think his technical mistake was a lie. You wouldn't be an obsessed skeptic if you didn't think that.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I love how the debunkers cannot even begin debunk the video, so they choose to attack what the OP says about Geraldo. Classic. lol.

edit on 20-12-2010 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

Just out of curiosity, if I posted that "ATH911 says that Flight 93 crashed in Shanksville, Pa. on Sept. 11. 2001" would you consider that a "technical" mistake?

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   

reply to post by ATH911

Just out of curiosity, if I posted that "ATH911 says that Flight 93 crashed in Shanksville, Pa. on Sept. 11. 2001" would you consider that a "technical" mistake?

No, since I've started tons of threads here expressing I don't believe that and never even flirted that I do, far cry from Geraldo. And since you are a well-known liar around these parts.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

1 in a trillion square trillion sounds pretty low, dont you think? Anyway this is what you believe in if you give the NIST report any credibility. An near impossibility. I am sure if we would have all the precise data, it would be an impossibility.
edit on 20-12-2010 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
reply to post by hooper

1 in a trillion square trillion sounds pretty low, dont you think? Anyway this is what you believe in if you give the NIST report any credibility. An near impossibility. I am sure if we would have all the precise data, it would be an impossibility.
edit on 20-12-2010 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

Actually I have no clue what a "trillion square trillion" means. Do you mean a trillion to the trillionth power?

No, that does not sound low, thats sounds impossible. Low would be 1 in a hundred.

I am sure if we had all the data you would still not accept the results unless it pointed to "inside job".

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Okay. I think we all realise that you`re calling the OP a liar about what Geraldo did or didn`t say.
Now , can we get back to the video he posted and have your comment on it ?

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by lambros56
reply to post by hooper

Okay. I think we all realise that you`re calling the OP a liar about what Geraldo did or didn`t say.
Now , can we get back to the video he posted and have your comment on it ?

First - Geraldo did not say that 9/11 was an "inside job". Lets knip that in the bud.

As to the video - a couple of people with opinions, big deal. Some, in fact, may be taken purposely out of context, combined with the lie found in the introdcution makes me question the veracity of the rest of the posting.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
All of you guys are pretty hard headed. In the video Geraldo doesn't ever state an opinion, yet he has in past videos. If he has changed his opinion why isn't he more vocal about it.

Hooper is right, I'm not out to bunk it all, but i'm not likely to buy into the OP if he let's that kind of falsehood slip through the cracks.
www.youtube.com...
he says "get a life" and very mature "i think these demonstrators are into restroom gay sex"

He is an idiot why would this man's support be necessary? Especially to the point you would lie about it. I know the show where he mentioned it was more recent than this, but he doesn't say anything close to i changed my mind. I know because I watched after seeing the title "geraldo changes his mind on 9/11" and was severely disappointed.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Ah, thats priceless - ignoring the truth to find the truth. Why don't you ask the poster why he states that Geraldo thinks 9/11 is an inside job, when, of course, Geraldo has said no such thing. In consideration of that fact, why would you believe anything else in the post?

Personally, I dont care what Geraldo thinks. What I do care about, is being ignored by everyone in this thread.

Col. Ann Wright.

'Omission is one of the major flaws in the Commission's report. We are aware of significant issues and cases that were duly reported to the commission by those of us with direct knowledge, but somehow escaped attention. The omission of such serious and applicable issues and information by itself renders the report flawed, and casts doubt on the validity of many of its recommendations.'

Now...we could discuss what such omissions might be, or we could investigate to find out exactly what she is referring to, or we can squabble all day on whether the OP meant to intentionally deceive us or theorized what in his opinion what Geraldo's stance on the fateful day is.

My guess is hooper will continue to practice his disinfo techniques regardless, so why dont the rest of us move past it and concentrate on what the video, itself says.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   

reply to post by GlennCanady

....Geraldo Rivera says 9/11 was an inside job. LOL

No he didn't.

Lie #1.

You're right:
He just says"I'm certainly much more open minded to this than than I was"7:19 minutes in to this video:

edit on 20-12-2010 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by GlennCanady

Here is some info from another thread that shows Children sounding out
words of what was about to take place! Mind you they had been preparing
awhile for the Presidents visit so the program was taught to them in advance
of 911! This is either a solid case of synchronization and or someone already
knew what was going to happen and wanted to make the President uncomfortable

Originally posted by thewholepicture
I never noticed this before about the class president bush was in on september 11th.

This is what is called suggestive language, a form of hypnosis.

Go to 4:40 in the Video.

Plane
Must
Kite
Hit
Steel
edit on 20-12-2010 by thewholepicture because: (no reason given)

So basically the children were sounding out and pronouncing what was going to happen/
happening at that very moment, namely the twin towers steel were about to get hit by a
plane that must (Hit the steel) Kite could be for the plane that went down in Pennsylvania
(Ben Franklin and his kite's State). Seems like someone knew what was going to happen
which is why the President seemed so uncomfortable eh?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Anyone? This could be proof that at the very least someone knew in advance
that 911 was pre-planned!

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr. D

That and that some eployees were told on 911 to leave the building. The messages where sent from Israel to Israelis.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join