It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Great Patriots Question Government Fairy Tale on 9/11

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Then I must wonder why you are so angrily active in this section. There would be many more conspiracy theories postulated by "fringe elements of society", yet you angrily go over and over this one of all the theories to pick and choose from.

The fringe group is the people who believe in the NIST report. The situation was different in 2001. So your reaction is basically to take something that is and say that it is not? So we are at the "lalalala I dont hear youuu lalalala" stage?
edit on 23-12-2010 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

Then I must wonder why you are so angrily active in this section. There would be many more conspiracy theories postulated by "fringe elements of society", yet you angrily go over and over this one of all the theories to pick and choose from.

Actually, I am not at all angry. Bemused only. Which one theory? The OP of this thread was about some people on a youtube video.

The fringe group is the people who believe in the NIST report.

Yeah....do you really believe that? Do you believe that only a microscopic segment of society, a handful of online "debunkers", are the only ones that hold the NIST report to be a reasonable assestment of the building collapses on 9/11/2001? And that the rest of the world basically believes that buildings were brought down by controlled demolition under the direct control and supervsion of the US government, but for some reason the 99% of the population that believes this way can not manage to convince - well themselves - to conduct a new investigation?

The situation was different in 2001. So your reaction is basically to take something that is and say that it is not? So we are at the "lalalala I dont hear youuu lalalala" stage?

Actually, all I need to do is leave this particular website and the entire matter disappears.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

I havent run into anybody outside this board who actually believes the official conspiracy theory in a while. It was different in 2001, so yes, I saw it change, I believed the official conspiracy theory like everybody else in 2001. However I do not bring it up with every person I meet either. But the subject does come up if there is talk about the war in Afghanistan for example.

In the details are the results of several polls focusing on america.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 23-12-2010 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

Actually, I am not at all angry. Bemused only. Which one theory? The OP of this thread was about some people on a youtube video.

Yeah..Those drunks and hobos and middle school drop-outs....what would they know about anything relevant to their statements.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   

I havent run into anybody outside this board who actually believes the official conspiracy theory in a while.

However I do not bring it up with every person I meet either.

So you really have no idea who does or does not believe the "official story", do you?

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

NO.
Simply NO.
Hooper, you are wrong. And you know it, you troll you!

even third graders can understand that when you factor all of the improbabilities that were necessary for the OS to happen, that the chances of it happening that way are very very very small. That is why the gov't fights tooth and nail to hide what they can. A majority of people, if they do not think the gov't did, atleast think the gov't allowed it to happen, which is still criminal negligence.

Ive been looking over your posting history hooper. One has to wonder why someone would spend so much time and go so far out of their way to attack and ridicule a peaceful truth movement.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by VonDoomen
reply to post by hooper

even third graders can understand that when you factor all of the improbabilities that were necessary for the OS to happen, that the chances of it happening that way are very very very small. That is why the gov't fights tooth and nail to hide what they can. A majority of people, if they do not think the gov't did, atleast think the gov't allowed it to happen, which is still criminal negligence.

No, this is why those damned fool conspiracy web sites are making up all sorts of falsehoods to artifically manufacture the "improbabilities" that are causing the doubt to begin with I.E. no interceptors were scrambled, all the WTC bomb dogs were withdrawn, no fires in WTC 7, Cheney being in charge of NORAD, ect etc etc. It is all well and good to question things, but that doesn't give you the right to be making up crap as you go along to give your conspiracy stories false credibility.

Ive been looking over your posting history hooper. One has to wonder why someone would spend so much time and go so far out of their way to attack and ridicule a peaceful truth movement.

Since the truster movement is neither peaceful with their constant instigation of false public unrest, nor truthful with their constant interjection of patent falsehoods, Hooper's motives are sound. He is simply pointing out that it is every bit as much folly to mindlessly trust everything Dylan Avery, Alex Jones, et al. says as you seem to imagine we are supposed to be doing with the 9/11 commisison report.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

Wow, you and hooper have similar writing styles, syntax, sentence construction.

I smell a sock puppet!!

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by GlennCanady

geraldo dick face said something about building seven and threw his hat kinda into the ring,ignore hooper he is a twat read the op and do as he asks dont keep responding to ridiculous repetitious school yard rants from the likes of hooper ,we know the os is bs and until we get a substantial movement rolling pricks like him will always try and put a stop to it,he is there for a reason, this site is full of people trying to stop a decent forum/disscusion on the biggest crime/cover up this world has ever seen..to date..do not rise to it you are giving him amunition

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by VonDoomen

even third graders can understand that when you factor all of the improbabilities that were necessary for the OS to happen, that the chances of it happening that way are very very very small.

Exactly what is it that you think is very highly unlikely? Four planes being hijacked on the same day? That when planes are crashed into buildings they cause a lot of damage? That if a building burns for hours that it is very unlikely that structural damage may occur? Not only are those things not unlikely, they are in fact, very likely. Tell you what - next time a plane crashes into a building think about whether or not you would like to stand in its shadow while it burned. Or any burning building for that matter.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

very unlikely that
trillions are announced missing the day before
the part of the pentagon attacked had the information pertaining to the above
cases of insider trading that clearly show people with money had a good hunch
that the highjackers were all able to strike with precision, especially the pentagon, with minimal experience
the fact that the buildings experienced asymmetrical damage and yet fell in the same manner
the fact that building 7 wasnt even hit by a plane, and had a negligible fire, and fell in the exact same manner
the fact that the building fell with almost zero resistance
the fact that numerous eye witnesses, who had a MUCH better vantage point than you or I have different stories
the fact that some of these instances are backed up by video
the fact that the government still has any "reason" to hide ANY INFORMATION whatsoever
the fact that molten metal was found underneath the site for weeks
the fact that information, and just to clarify, the TRUTH, is still being withheld from the public, behind the veil of national security

and this is just what im rattling off my head in a few minutes
edit on 12/27/2010 by VonDoomen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by VonDoomen

trillions are announced missing the day before

No, they weren't. The DOD accounting system and practises have been a subject of much debate for decades. You should really follow the news more closely. No one announced "missing trillions".

the part of the pentagon attacked had the information pertaining to the above

Not factual.

cases of insider trading that clearly show people with money had a good hunch

Insider trading? Thats illegal ergo you must have names and docket numbers to back up that statement, correct?

that the highjackers were all able to strike with precision, especially the pentagon, with minimal experience

You make it sound like they were threading the eye of a needle, they just managed to hit three of the largest manmade structures on earth. Precision, huh?

the fact that the buildings experienced asymmetrical damage and yet fell in the same manner

Thank you for your opinion. I thought it best if we stick to facts.

the fact that building 7 wasnt even hit by a plane, and had a negligible fire, and fell in the exact same manner

See above. "Negligible" is not a fact. It is an adjective of your choosing.

the fact that the building fell with almost zero resistance

All these opinions.

the fact that numerous eye witnesses, who had a MUCH better vantage point than you or I have different stories

Wow. Different people in different places have different POV's. How very unusual.
and this is just what im rattling off my head in a few minutes

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

it is a fact that the buildings experienced asymmetrical damage. I saw it with my own eyes.
google define: asymmetrical : Having no balance or symmetry. Different on the left side of the body as compared to the right. “Asymmetric weakness of the left lower extremity” means that the left leg is weak but the right is not.

obviously the sides of impact would of recieved much more damage! :-)

the fire in 7 was negligible

and lets not forget that to this day, the government is still ignoring credible people and hiding information.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/62a6356b8c27.jpg[/atsimg]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join