It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost of little girl seen by whole neighborhood

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illustronic
Close ups of the ghost appear to be angelic, and even winged, the typical Christian image of the afterlife. Just saying, how coincidental is that?

Maybe its Jesus and not a girl.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 03:48 AM
link   
If this is fake,I dare someone to use the same tech. And make a....cow.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by duke396

Maybe it moves in sync with the camera because they are so amazed and entranced in it,they simply follow it with a camera?

Im not disagreeing with you,just keeping an open mind.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Its a Hoax. Watch the video clip again. At 38 seconds we get to see the first shot of the girl on a mobile phone. Look at the image and you see that she has a short dress on and she appears to be standing around an ivy bush, you can also see her legs on in front of the other, I believe this to be a doll. The girl is then circled and at 45 secs we see the image in close up. This time she is wearing a long white dress which covers her legs and there is a black dark box shape around the figure.

As for the video it looks to me like it is someone walking with a Star Wars Light Sabre.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by digby888

Great catch!

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I'm a researcher on the after-life. And from what I gathered, death does not exist, nor does physical matter.

The universe is holographic so if something appears in our dimension it will look "ghostly" but its really just a high-frequency hologram.

Death doesn't exist, it is merely just an illusion. From the people above, physicality is the last line of the subway station. It is the realm in which thoughts manifest into "reality".

The atom is 99.9999% space; space is another name for void; void is another name for black; and black is another name for high-frequency light, since science is based on observations with the physical eye, anything that we see as black is a high frequency light (such as our pupils). The visible physical universe is only 1.0% of the entire universe. IT IS SMALL and pretty much doesn't exist. The 99.9999% space is the etheric mass. Studies on the human spirit have shown that when a body "dies" it looses 2/3 of its weight. Our visible, physical carbon body is only 1/3 of our entire weight. Why do you think the Reptilians want us to focus on our physical appearance rather than the acceptance of others? Because physical appearance is the LEAST important aspect of life.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   
I do not believe in "ghosties" anymore. Dead people do not roam around the earth. I was once heavily involved the paranormal/occult ... I finally learned that these "ghosts" are actually demons ... lucifer's fallen angels. He is the master of deception!

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Man this is a good find man, many kudos. I wish I could understand what they are saying though, this is one of those times I wish I paid attention in Spanish Class. But from how they acted I can tell that they were really freaked out. I am currently during a whole presentation on supernatural activity and this video is helping my arguement so thanks man again.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Didn't read through all posts but here is a possible explanation:

Someone behind that conveniently placed wall, with something shiny on a string, moving it around. And yes you say it moves further and away from the wall, indeed but that could easily be explained to said string being attached to a stick. It is completely black and dark in the background so a dark stick would not be seen.

Also why did the photographer not run up more close to try get a better shot?

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by MavRck
Look at the shape of the head in the video still, and the body of white... "little girl" perhaps because of the small stature... look at the size of the eyes...

I think this should be in the alien/ufo section!

I know, right? It looks like a grey with a wig on in a white dress!

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

nothing to see here, the first thing i noticed was that it was Hispanic in nature... This immediately bunks all credability... Spanish people believe almost anything. What would have lowered this to an even more primal level would have been if this video came from an African country... Or haitian in origin...

Supersitions are relegated to the most culturally primative of the world today...

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by predator0187
Make sure and click on CC so that you can see what these people are saying.

I had to share this because it has a whole community spooked.

What could this possibly be?

I would like to hear others opinions as I am stumped on this one.

Any thoughts?

Pred...

Well, I doubt it has this community spooked.

Please, give us something better.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   
As much as i belive in ghosts , I think this is a hoax, who knows, maybe the whole town was in on it, tourism? You know?

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by NellahB
I do not believe in "ghosties" anymore. Dead people do not roam around the earth. I was once heavily involved the paranormal/occult ... I finally learned that these "ghosts" are actually demons ... lucifer's fallen angels. He is the master of deception!

Ghost (Earthbound spirits) really do exist. Actually, there are many different types of entities that exist on the astral plane (spirit realm) that we can't see with the naked eye. Only certain people can see them, such as mediums, psychics and clairvoyant's, who have their third-eye chakra open. It's very unfortunate that humans consider anything that is unknown, or strange to be evil (xenophobia). There is a big difference between ghost/earthbound spirits and negative spirits/demons. Check the links below

[www.angelsghosts.com...]

[www.angelsghosts.com...]

[www.occultopedia.com...]

[www.occultopedia.com...]

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Wow! If it's real, that's pretty amazing. The only problem is that most of the time, these things are fake. I mean could there be one good video of a ghost ever??!!??

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by NellahB

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
very skeptical about this subject but good post +1

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Hey, second time posting.

I think the video is legit. Most Spanish cultures, be them very superstitious, are still credible for "ghost" or "spirit" sightings. "Ghosts" in my opinion are souls that are trapped in our world after they pass. I personally think that we ourselves are energy that is stuck inside of a human vessel. I put these sort of things with exorcisms and restless spirits as I have had experiences with possession (creepy stuff). I'm guessing the little girl (or whatever it was) was probably someone who died tragically in the area and got stuck between "its" connection to our physical world and the next realm of existence.

Overall its a good find. Great to have decent believability. Cheers.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by hulubulu

Well Spanish people are very religious, and that taints any claims made...
Spanish people will go very far to support a claim, touting wild and unrestrained belief and explanation no matter how irrational.

I don't have anything against Spanish culture it's just that they really have strong superstisous beliefs.

Out of all the different cultures on this planet, Spanish culture would be one of the last one's i'd believe a claim of Supernatural occurances to come from.

Next would be Hatian or Jamaican...

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Brainiac

Oh and as far as Ghosts and such go, if this were really possible or happening, there would be litterally millions of Ghost sightings happening and being recorded every day...

Do you know how many cameras are rolling and active in the world on an hourly basis? Perhaps billions...

Which goes to say that you'll see or hear about a "Ghost" when someone's ready to plan and show one...

edit on 12/30/2010 by Brainiac because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join