It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apollo 18 Conspiracy and Movie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
So what conspiracy questions do you think is going to come out of the Apollo 18 movie coming next Spring (3.4.11)?

Apollo 18

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
The usual nonsense/dribble that always does. I like the one where they tell me there is some secret cabal controlling hollywood, making movies such as this as "soft disclosure"....you know, prepping us for the "truth". i would have to say that is my favorite, as it easily illustrates the shear ignorance that makes us all look like fools.

Then there is the fact that in our search for the least probable explanation first and foremost (because it is more exciting) we forget what the word "capitalism" means.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
apollo 18 you say ? i preffer the designation ASTP but hey - it had nothing to do with the moon

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Sigh, the simple process where Hollywood ropes in your cash for a subject that only ever happened in the minds of conspiracy theorists.

Just enjoy the film if its any good and forget any thoughts of an agenda...

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Hopes always get dashed in some way or another.. but expect it to be at least entertaining

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I always thought those apollo 20 videos were going to turn out to be virals for a movie but it was never so.

I REALLY hope this is a decent movie, the idea has great potential but it could all too easily be ruined by poor execution.

That first apollo 20 hoax video with the lunar flyby and looking at the ship through the telephoto lens was very exciting to watch even after it had been debunked, I hope this film can offer the same kind of atmosphere and doesn't turn out to be a horrible tacky action flick.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I just wonder if they are going/or did use the same set that they used for the first moon landings?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Mine Not Yours

Isn't there still laws from false advertising? I mean I did very basic research and I have come up with the mission called Apollo 18 never happened. I mean it's one thing to take something like Amityville, that had actual murders in it (Which itself is a pretty interesting story) and embellish it and another to say you're basing total fiction on total fictitous premises and calling it a true story. Where is our government in this? Why don't they sue the producers for making slanderous fiction out of something that was scheduled to take place (which is the only fact in the entire movie) but was then CANCELLED?? How do they let Hollywood get away with defaming the US Government?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
No idea if it'll be any good but that stupid new ad banner here on ATS is bloody annoying

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

Not as far as I'm concerned. They have to pay for this site that we enjoy every day for free somehow. I don't care how many ads, banners or "annoying" things they need to do, it's keeping this site open and that's all good in my book!

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by MainLineThis
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

Not as far as I'm concerned. They have to pay for this site that we enjoy every day for free somehow. I don't care how many ads, banners or "annoying" things they need to do, it's keeping this site open and that's all good in my book!

I didn't question the rationale behind the ad, but it's good to know you aren't concerned

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I remember someone telling me....someone from the USAF....that Buzz Aldrin...the Astronaut who walked the Moon with Armstrong....was confronted by a rude conspiracy theorist guy....at some event....and the guy said something very disrespectful to Buzz....something like....You are a dirtbag liar coverup artist.....or something like that.

Buzz....even now at an advanced age....took exception to the insult and PUNCHED THE GUY IN THE NOSE! I was told...the younger man went down....fast and HARD! LOL! I guess he shouldn't mess with a former ASTRONAUT....as to become one....ESPECIALLY back then....a person had to be one of the strongest....smartest....and enduring.....people on the PLANET!

I heard the guy didn't press assalt charges on the Senior Citizen....because it was too embarrasing. I think if he did....he would NEVER get a date again! Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
I remember someone telling me....someone from the USAF....that Buzz Aldrin...the Astronaut who walked the Moon with Armstrong....was confronted by a rude conspiracy theorist guy....at some event....and the guy said something very disrespectful to Buzz....something like....You are a dirtbag liar coverup artist.....or something like that.

Buzz....even now at an advanced age....took exception to the insult and PUNCHED THE GUY IN THE NOSE! I was told...the younger man went down....fast and HARD! LOL! I guess he shouldn't mess with a former ASTRONAUT....as to become one....ESPECIALLY back then....a person had to be one of the strongest....smartest....and enduring.....people on the PLANET!

I heard the guy didn't press assalt charges on the Senior Citizen....because it was too embarrasing. I think if he did....he would NEVER get a date again! Split Infinity

That's untrue, the guy did press charges but it was thrown out as Aldrin was provoked.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

That's untrue, the guy did press charges but it was thrown out as Aldrin was provoked.

AHHH....sorry if I got the charges part wrong...but as I said....I was going by something I was told a while back. It is still funny though! Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Although I believe we were observed by E.T. as we landed on the Moon and are observed as we launch anything into space....I still get a chuckle when I listen to the conspiracy theory about the lunar landings being a hoax.

Did you know....that with the Hubble Telescope....as well as a few very new land based scopes that use large multiple computer controlled mirror arrays...a person can see the lunar lander landing assembly on the surface?

Plus....where and why do the people think all these giant rockets were going to? Even the Russians know the landings to be a reality as they followed....by radar....the crafts progress to the moon. Plus every single possible inconsistancy proclaimed in the films of the lunar landings....have been explained and even demonstrated why it looked that way by all sorts of people....most recently....MYTHBUSTERS.
Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

I, too, believe that the 'moon hoax' theory is a load of bull.

They've even brought pieces of moon rock back!

To all moon hoax people: get nasa to test the rocks they've brought back from the moon.

new topics

top topics

join