It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dec 21, 2012 - Did they get the date wrong? Is it actually Dec 21, 2010?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by littlebunny

I think you are right littlebunny, its never so simple and all time lines have many possibilities. I think dates are a distraction....but true alignments are pretty cool.

Man wants to bad to be given a 'knowing' of the future and many will choose 'one of the possibilities' as absolute truth. I worry for those that have done this and what they will be when their 'truth' doesnt come. Will they cope and deal with it in a healthy way or make an excuse for it and create a 'new date'?

Why does man want another man to tell them the future? Its mysterious, this 'want' for future knowledge. Does one feel secure in thinking they know the future? It makes me wonder.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Well its one hour into the 21st and all's well in the UK. However I will keep my foil hat on today just to be safe.

And I do suspect they have the date wrong, its more like never.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Well, there is a Lunar eclipse on December 21, 2010, so maybe they did get the date wrong. Or maybe they're just trying to expand on Fear-mongering and trying to get every possible date and bring it forth to make it seem like destruction can happen on this day, and that day. I'm sick of all the Fear mongering. 2012 is not 2010! Nothing will happen tomorrow, and nothing will happen in 2012, unless it's been planned by man.

And, they forget one thing that is missing tomorrow that 2012 will have...the Galactic Alignment.

Nothing to see here folks...move on...

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
now many people say that the end of this planet will come on 2012 .there are some who are very worried about it but i don't believe it and never think of this silly thing .even it comes what can you do to prevent it .so don't waste any time to think this .This is meaningless

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Well, it's December 21st and so far, it's calm here.

I doubt anything is going to happen.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   
another good thread to join mine

abovetopsecret.com

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   
So are we talking about Coordinated Universal Time or Greenwich Mean Time cuz Australia has about 2 hours before its 22nd which kinda sucks for them as the prophecy wont apply to them...

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Eclipse done in America (?) we are all still alive, next fear mongering story please.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by aivlas

I never found it to be fear mongering. It is what you make of it I guess. To me its just a time to respect the greatness of natures orders and cycles.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

The world is going to end run for the hills oh my god we are all going to die is fear mongering

Most of the threads on here are fear mongering hype.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   
A bit short noticed isn't it? I've already bought presents, if someone had told me sooner I would have stocked up on pot noodles, whiskey and TP for my bumholio.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   
12-21-10 here 4:06 am and all is well.

PS - It was too cloudy where I live to see the eclipse this morning.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by discl0sur3

Ummmmmm nope, I am still here...proof there is no rapture tonight, well, since you know I am perfect, well...I would have been the first to "dissappear".

Ok... I am bein a smart a**. LOL.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 04:51 AM
link   
....we're still alive..
Guess we'll have to check back next year...im sure being A YEAR closer will bring out some more fun stuff..

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Pfft, still alive.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
For gods sake! Were not even dead!....I made this cake and everything.
Feck! same time next year eh

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Another useless date. Whoever started this thread could have done something a bit more constructive like pick their damn nose rather than waste our time with this garbage.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Blade The Hunter

Now now, no need to be nasty im sure you could be doing something a lot more productive to help the world rather than been on here

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by TedHodgson

I want some cake!

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

¬_¬ Ask again i dare you

Keep away from my cake and RESPECT MY AUTHORETEY!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join