It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feeling quite sad- so many working against the greater good

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Maybe it's being locked indoors on a rainy day, but I want to express my sadness at what I've been reading and hope that it might change just one person.

I believe in truth, whatever that may be, but reading so many threads here and having to read the arguments of so many "debunkers" got to me today. It really has made me lose hope that there is truth, and honesty and patriotism for our country, the USA, and the world for that matter. As tears fall, I see so many try so hard to defend our government, the official 911 story in particular,the root of my sadness today.

I'll make this short and hope others share their feelings.

The amount of coincidences regarding 911 are astounding to me, a normal intelligent person. The amount of information released from our government in regards to the events of this day leaves a lot to be desired by me. To be expected to believe everything that happened according to the official story and not question it, is an insult to me. The NIST report was an insult to me. It was run by insiders and contrary to a fair review of the days events. The evidence was not available to a fair and impartial group of experts to analyse, when if the OS was true, there would have been absolutely nothing to hide. If we are to believe 911 as told, absolutely everything should be available for review. I cry for the secrets that keep so many ignorant, and the strength of the government to perpetuate such a society that just takes it in and never looks any deeper. We've all read the quotes of Einstein, Jefferson, Jackson, and know that the truth can set you free, but I see that all that I believed in, an honest society, does not exist any more than an honest government.

I cry for what I thought once was, but may have never been, and ceratinly will be no more. Please share a tear with me and hope that we can do something to make our world a better place, we all need to do something, anything that will add to what we all know is a greater good.

Please share your feelings.

And to all that stand behind everything "official" I Hope you have looked beyond the days work to see where the road does lead.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
im just shocked with what the come away with...

and people still care for new iphone and who wins singing contests....

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

I understand what you mean sir, yeah lets hope the world has a brighter tommorow

Good post man, Id give you Applause if i were a mod,
Unfortunately hardly anyone on ATS cares to listen when we talk from our hearts

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I feel the same sometimes, but do not let these people get to you. I believe at least a few of these people are payed just to cause chaos and try to make you think you are crazy. Why wouldn't the government pay people to be on the biggest conspiracy site on the web?

Just click their profiles and look at their latest posts. Some "people" on here just post in the 911 forum all day and night, spreading the official lie.

DO not get discouraged. This is what they want.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

I believe this too, but it does make you lose hope that they might be winning. I will keep working towards truth, although, I feel despair today.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   

No , I will most certainly not "share a tear" with you . Geez , talk about drama . Do you really set around crying about all of it , or are you just trying your hand at dramatic writing styles ?

You cry for the truth , and the mean old debunkers just won't see things your way and cry with you . Jesus .

All you gotta do is quit crying and step up to the plate and prove us wrong . While you're at it , prove that you are right .

Then , it'll be like Johnson's ...

No more tears .

I swear to god , the lengths that some of you will go to ...

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

I am sorry you feel that way, this thread was not for you.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

There's one now. They'd argue with the 911 commission member that quit if they could.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

That was completely un-needed, If she/He is upset the last thing you need to do is come barging in Essentially trying to Debunk thier sadness

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   

hmm who knows maybe the sacrifice of 3000 people at the wtc was for a greater good :p

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
It's hard, sometimes, when you really feel it...I have those moments too, but I do have faith it will come out, that and much, much more.

They will fight with everything they have not to allow a proper investigation, because imo the truth coming out would signify not only the end of them, their reputation, their careers and their freedom, but the whole hidden agenda.

But it will come. Of that I am sure.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
...gotta pace yourself... first step is putting it into historical perspective... look how long some of us have been waiting for the truth of the jfk assassination... i dont expect to see the truth of that in my lifetime... if it happens, that'd be wonderful but i dont expect it... thats the key - keep your expectations reasonable...

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TedHodgson

"Unneeded" ? " , "...debunk their sadness ." ?

Give me a break , of course it was needed , did you read the thread title ? I did . Another one of these threads where "everyone who doesn't agree with me is a duh" is being being peddled just to draw attention to those who don't agree with her/him .

Please explain to me how I am "working against the greater good" by refusing to buy into any of the ridiculously high number of "inside-job" theories , individually or collectively , that have been proffered by the TM .

I cry for the secrets that keep so many ignorant,

Why am I automatically "ignorant" because I don't know that there are secrets that are apparently keeping me ignorant ? This is nothing more than a broad and vague opinionated insult to everyone who holds a different view than the OP . Apparently , the OP doesn't know those secrets either , as s/he is crying for them .

Therefore , since neither of us know these secrets , why is it that I have to be the "ignorant" one ?

Maybe , it is the OP who might be the "ignorant" one ?

So , go ahead and cry me a river .

Making a thread to make a blanket statement that your opposition is ignorant because of some unknown "secrets" , while you admit that you are ignorant of those secrets also , is ... well ... ignorant .

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   

A honest society has NEVER existed in the U.S.

The truth has always been manipulated for some reason or the other.

Feel sad for all those who died during the manipulated Spanish-American War.

Feel sorry for those who died at Pearl Harbor when there is evidence that Roosevelt knew the Japanese were planning a attack.

I personally do not even think about it at all.

Nothing is really as it appears,it is all a illusion.

Listen to the words of this song.

edit on 19-12-2010 by Oneolddude because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

Please go away and save your whining, You're about as welcome in this thread as a clown at a funeral,,,,

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   

It’s pretty obvious to me, that there are way too many coincidences and too many unanswered questions. My heart bleeds as yours, brother.

The majority of the population is brain washed, distracted, disconnected or apathetic.
I can not believe I still care or even have hope. It is hard to live among the sleepers.

If the same amount of coincidences or questionable events affected the out come of a football game there would be a hanging.
Find peace and keep forgiving and helping the blind.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Two 9/11 truthers are killed in a car accident. They find themselves before St Peter.

"Are there any questions before I admit you into Heaven?" St Peter asks.

"Yes St Peter....who as really responsible for 9/11?" one asks.

St Peter replies, "My son, it was Osama and Al Qaeda that attacked your country that day"

The one truther turns to the other and says, "Even St Peter is in on it"

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by vipertech0596

If two 911 truthers where killed in a car accident, it would still leave thousands more.
Who is St. Peter? Is he your faithful imaginary friend.
I don't want to be admintted to this thing called heaven.
I want to come back as your friend. You know like the 'cable guy'

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Now, why am I not surprised that my post just zipped right over your head? What will happen when everything the "truth" movement has been screaming for comes to pass and you find out that pretty much the government has told you everything already?

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by vipertech0596

Viper and hooper are 2 perfect examples. Zero Flags but lots of posts, only in 911 forums. lol.

Never starting a thread to make conversation kinda fishy.
edit on 19-12-2010 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join