It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feeling quite sad- so many working against the greater good

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

Perfect examples of.....what exactly?

Not to mention, my posts arent only on the 9/11 forum. But even if they were....so what?
edit on 19-12-2010 by vipertech0596 because: tired of personal attacks from morons

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wyn Hawks
...gotta pace yourself... first step is putting it into historical perspective... look how long some of us have been waiting for the truth of the jfk assassination... i dont expect to see the truth of that in my lifetime... if it happens, that'd be wonderful but i dont expect it... thats the key - keep your expectations reasonable...

Yes I know and agree with pacing myself. Damn if I didn't in a weak moment decide to share what was really bothering me, but whatever. As an adult, I think it best not to engage the bullys, and hope everyone here does the same.

There used to be an "ignore" button on ATS. I used it once on a really big thread because 1 person was so dang irritating I could not stand to read him/her. When you used it you could not see their comments or responses to you. It was really a relief not to be aggravated by the person anymore and the rest of the contributors were thoughtful and intelligent and it became a constructive thread for me.

You can't ignore them anymore like that but you can try your best anyway. It might be the only way to beat them at their game.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by okbmd
reply to post by SunnyDee

No , I will most certainly not "share a tear" with you . Geez , talk about drama . Do you really set around crying about all of it , or are you just trying your hand at dramatic writing styles ?

You cry for the truth , and the mean old debunkers just won't see things your way and cry with you . Jesus .

All you gotta do is quit crying and step up to the plate and prove us wrong . While you're at it , prove that you are right .

Then , it'll be like Johnson's ...

No more tears .

I swear to god , the lengths that some of you will go to ...
you really are a vile creature what is your purpose on a conspiracy site that you domt agree with? yu have nothing to gain except argue trying to convince ppl to defy logic you obviously have no life what so ever! As regard to the op i feel the same mate makes my blood boil to see these scum bags continue to get away with this and brain dead ppl are so gullable

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   

What do you expect when you are so absurdly arrogant as to assume you are part of the "greater good " and are maudlin about it to boot .

Personally, I am inclined to doubt that truthers constantly posting falsehoods and misinformation about say, NORAD stood down, Marvin Bush head of security, vans full of explosives, $ 2.3 trillion suddenly missing from defence budget, all sniffer dogs removed etc etc etc plus accusing people like Lloyde England and Larry Silverstein of being complicit in mass murder without a shred of evidence is actually partaking in the " greater good ".

How about coming up with some facts that actually stand up to some scrutiny to demonstrate that you are doing good ? As it stands I think you are doing the reverse.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Do not be sad my friend. You're not alone. The government and mainstream media lies are everywhere. Stand strong against the forces of evil. God loves people who uphold the truth regardless of race or religion. I love you.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

What do you expect when you are so absurdly arrogant as to assume you are part of the "greater good " and are maudlin about it to boot .

Personally, I am inclined to doubt that truthers constantly posting falsehoods and misinformation about say, NORAD stood down, Marvin Bush head of security, vans full of explosives, $ 2.3 trillion suddenly missing from defence budget, all sniffer dogs removed etc etc etc plus accusing people like Lloyde England and Larry Silverstein of being complicit in mass murder without a shred of evidence is actually partaking in the " greater good ".

How about coming up with some facts that actually stand up to some scrutiny to demonstrate that you are doing good ? As it stands I think you are doing the reverse.
oh jesus not you again why oh why do you trusters bother coming on here your never gunna convince truthers to believe the official fairy tail go away an do something constructive with ur sorry life we come on these sites to gain knowledge about what actually took place why do you come on here????

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by kaya82

oh jesus not you again why oh why do you trusters bother coming on here your never gunna convince truthers to believe the official fairy tail go away an do something constructive with ur sorry life we come on these sites to gain knowledge about what actually took place why do you come on here????

And your irrefutable proof of an " inside job " is :-------------------------------------?

Btw, sorry to see you are from England too . But way north so I suppose I can understand that !

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by kaya82

You dont come here to gain knowledge about what happened. You come here to try and reinforce your cockamamie ideas about 9/11. We come here to shine reality on you.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
whoops double post
edit on 20-12-2010 by vipertech0596 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

“There are ample reasons to suspect that there may be some alternative to what we outlined in our version,” Kerrey said. The commission had limited time and limited resources to pursue its investigation, and its access to key documents and witnesses was fettered by the administration. - Bob Kerry - 911 commission

“One of these days we will have to get the full story because the 9-11 issue is so important to America. But this White House wants to cover it up”. - Max Cleland who resigned from the 911 commission.

Wow even some of the 911 commission members themselves are truthers. And truthers are the crazy ones for questioning the commission.

edit on 20-12-2010 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

The only thing they are hiding is the incompetence shown by our elected officials over 30 plus years. Not to mention, publicizing some of the screw ups, would only hand out a blue print for OTHER terrorists to use. Better to fix those issues quietly and NOT have them become public knowledge. Its not about members of the Commission being "truthers"
edit on 20-12-2010 by vipertech0596 because: made a typo

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by kaya82

And your irrefutable proof of an " inside job " is :-------------------------------------?

Btw, sorry to see you are from England too . But way north so I suppose I can understand that !
if bush and bum chums admitted it was them yu guys would still argue it was obl im not wasting my time proving anythin to you ppl so stop askin you still havnt answered my question and you judt proven how narrow minded ou are by judging and generalising me bcoz of where i come from haha

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by vipertech0596

Oh so you can read my mind know and you know my thoughts before i do get real

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
reply to post by Alfie1

“There are ample reasons to suspect that there may be some alternative to what we outlined in our version,” Kerrey said. The commission had limited time and limited resources to pursue its investigation, and its access to key documents and witnesses was fettered by the administration. - Bob Kerry - 911 commission

“One of these days we will have to get the full story because the 9-11 issue is so important to America. But this White House wants to cover it up”. - Max Cleland who resigned from the 911 commission.

Wow even some of the 911 commission members themselves are truthers. And truthers are the crazy ones for questioning the commission.

No they are not. This is fast becoming truther legend, along with so much else, but it is not true. The Commission members who have expressed concern are concerned that some witnesses have been less than frank to cover their backs. I understand that and completely accept it.

None of them subscribes to the view that the US administration orchestrated it ; or do you have information to the contrary ?

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Now it sounds like you're the one grasping for straws.

Please spare me with the Government Incompetence thing. Zimbabwe's government is incompetent. America has an empire in at least 177 countries (at least thats how many countries with troops see NFL games on sunday). They know exactly what they're doing.

Again, a 911 commission member resigns saying its a coverup and we are the crazy ones for saying, hey its a coverup. lol

If you're not being payed to spew this garbage, you really need to put in an application, or get out more.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

AGAIN its obvious that the 911 commission was lied to. How can you people still say a new independent investigation would be bad? Maybe having Cheney and Bush testify under oath on tape would be a great start.

lol.

"I was shocked at how different the truth was from the way it was described," John Farmer, a former New Jersey attorney general who led the staff inquiry into events on Sept. 11, said in a recent interview. "The tapes told a radically different story from what had been told to us and the public for two years. . . . This is not spin. This is not true."

I love to watch people defend the 911 commission.

EDIT: Direct quotes from popular sources are truther legends? lol

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by kaya82

No, I read your post. The one that said you come here trying to gain knowledge.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

"All that is necessary for evil to exist in the world, is for good men to do nothing" Guess which category I believe you fall into? You and your kind are a waste of skin. I find comfort in the fact that all you have to defend is already known. This my friend will be your undoing.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   

When those of us choose to defend the government in the case of 9/11, it is not out of any loyalty to a government that did those things.
It's in defense of a government that could not do those things. I can't believe that a government that two of my friends died for, could do such a thing. Forget the facts that keeping a secret that huge would be impossible. just imagine the betrayal that MOST would feel if in fact the government had a hand in it.

Paint me as you wish. But I wore the uniform for over 10 years. And I cannot accept the fact that my govenment had anything to do with it.

Sorry.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong

Again, a 911 commission member resigns saying its a coverup and we are the crazy ones for saying, hey its a coverup. lol

If you're not being payed to spew this garbage, you really need to put in an application, or get out more.

Reading comprehension issues as well I see. I clearly stated that they were hiding the incompetence shown by our elected officials (and others)...that would be a, oh, I dont know....a COVER-UP. I mean, come on, Jamie Gorelick was the Clinton Administration official whose orders kept intelligence agencies and law enforcement agencies from sharing information about potential terrorists...and she was on the Commission????? That's a major conflict of interest. But then again, Im not going to hang her from issuing the orders she did, because she was doing it with the misguided idea she was protecting the Constitution.

I can read the history books and see where the incompetence comes into play. You, think that it means George Bush was in charge of the attacks.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join