It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Air Force Global Strike Command SPECIAL ALERT!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SNAFU38

Or they are trying to create the impression that they are willing to do the right thing . . . before being "provoked." Time will tell.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
twitter.com...

Reuters staffer on Yeonpyeong says artillery firing heard on the island

Seems like it has begun

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal
frankly the us will back down if north korea attacks. now before you critize me i am very well aware of us interest in the region. it's just if the us ever go to war again we will see mass riots and that would be very bad for the tptb

Not a chance.
The US has 28000 troops over there in various places.
They will not back down.
They will make N Korea glow in the dark.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
reports say kim jung il is not well, i think his ego won't let him die without seeing his life long enemy destroyed.

he has been picking a fight for the last 9 months and if he attacks the live fire exercise all out war is imminent.

so all you americans out there, get ready for the draft because america doesn't have enough troops to defeat a standing army of 1,000,000 fanatical soldiers.

so get ready to die defending samsung and hyundai. do your american stock holders proud and don't let samsung stock dip below $65.00.

We don't need troops until it's cleanup time. That's what the bombs are for. We have air superiority. We have sophisticated weapons. Not to worry, N Korea will not use nuclear weapons. This provocation occurs periodically and only involves conventional weapons.

That being said, I wish you all a Merry Christmas. Some of you need to get a set...

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I wonder if North Korea have a Central Bank ? I know Afghanistan and Iraq didn't....lights out if they don't.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   
That could also be from the live fire drill no?Why is everybody asleep,im mainly a lurker and count on you for information.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth
I wonder if North Korea have a Central Bank ? I know Afghanistan and Iraq didn't....lights out if they don't.

Interesting. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM?? As a matter of fact originaly Kuba, Afganistan, Iraq, Iran, Venezuela and North Korea didn´t had any central bank. Now it is only Iran, Venezuela and North Korea.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrakeDarc
So we all know war is bad. But dang it, this crap has been going on for over 50 some odd years. It needs to end. So I'm all about this ending and reuniteing them into one country. Eveyrone there will be better off, and it will open up a whole new section to the world economy. yes many people would die, but in the greater sense it would be good if it did finally come to a head. Hell a war would boost the world economy. Look what happened during WW2. We were all in a bad depression, then war, and everything went good. Granted all the poeple died, was terrible, but because of them we were all better off. I think the outcome would greatly outweigh all battles. But hey thats just me.

Of course! As long as everybody else is dying to better your life, there's no problem at all, right? My friend, it is the attitudes like yours that are causing these wars in the first place.

Cheers,
Strype

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrakeDarc
So we all know war is bad. But dang it, this crap has been going on for over 50 some odd years. It needs to end. So I'm all about this ending and reuniteing them into one country. Eveyrone there will be better off, and it will open up a whole new section to the world economy. yes many people would die, but in the greater sense it would be good if it did finally come to a head. Hell a war would boost the world economy. Look what happened during WW2. We were all in a bad depression, then war, and everything went good. Granted all the poeple died, was terrible, but because of them we were all better off. I think the outcome would greatly outweigh all battles. But hey thats just me.

Hell yeah, lets have a war.. that starts on your block and the many who die for the greater good are your loved ones... I think the outcome would greatly outweigh all battles.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by DrakeDarc

If start, Hope that none of your familiars or friends die for this.

Peace, and stay safe.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

United Nations Diplomats? Bill Richardson is there now in NK talking with Kim. Bill Richardson is the Governor of New Mexico. If anyone can defuse tensions with NK it’s Bill. He on an unofficial visit granted by the Whitehouse at the request of North Koreas ( Kim ) (Bill is your back channel guy) North Korea seems to only talk with Bill when things get bad for them or somthing they want, and somehow Bill always diffuses the situation. I bet some of did not know that North Korea sent an entire Envoy to Santa Fe New Mexico a few years ago to talk with Bill Richardson; that’s how the 3 or 4 party talks started. Someone in the Whitehouse took credit for it though. not even a mention that NK officials were in the USA. Now our local news reporters have been keeping in touch with Bill, as of today things in NK seem to be easing off according to Bill Richardson. acutally they all look perrty happy in the local paper photo. even the NK guards.

This is the real untold story that some media outlets are not telling you guys.

edit on 20-12-2010 by SJE98 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   
As we have to believe that NKorea has nuclear weapons the launch of these US bombers might just be part of the secondary strike tactic. If NKorea launches it's nukes then these bombers nuke the Nkoreans.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by DrakeDarc

I'm assuming you don't live in Seoul..? I'm guessing perhaps you don't have any friends or family living there?

It's just that when you conceded that many people would die, I got the impression that they wouldn't be people you know personally.

You are right, many people would die, on both sides of the border. Military, non-military, men, woman and children.

If you have the financial resources, you should go to South Korea, fly into Incheon and stay in Seoul for a few weeks. Really, you should. It's an interesting place, foreign yet very familiar to us from the west.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   
It appears NK have backed out.

Works for me, given I am on holidays in Japan. And works for the world because I think it is just more evidence that NK are full of sh*t when they say they have nooks.

www.reuters.com...

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Recouper

I'm with you. How can everyone be so cruel when speaking of NK, as the people of NK are the victims in this matter. The citizens of NK are the only ones who are or will suffer. It is not fair to the them so please do not dismiss them .

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Considering over 2000 nuclear blasts have been conducted (albeit not all above ground), the threat from a few more is quite low, unless however you are in blast zone or radiation fallout path, which usually last a day or two for large ground burst thermonuclear weapons, before they will be largely ineffective at killing or creating cancers in any rate above background in most cases. The fallout is the most dangerous part for those not caught in the fireball or shockwave whilst unprotected. Water also brings more of this radioactivity to ground, and in natural sources, radioactive water springs, oil and volcanoes are not uncommon, I'd wager that short of hundreds and hundreds of explosions simultaneously (and being in those areas), we should be pretty safe as a planet from any nukes that could be flung in any crisis.

A case of 'not in my backyard' if you will.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   
As this is a Before Its News article, and the website relies on unsubstantiated contributions, the thread has been reopened and placed in the Gray Area.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Please dont post things on here before they are fact. Yes there is a war that could happen over there,but america has nothing to do with it.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join