It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

General: N. Korea has more U.S. remains

page: 1
1

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   

PYONGYANG, North Korea, Dec. 19 (UPI) -- North Korea has more remains of U.S. soldiers it is willing to return, the country's top military commander said in Pyongyang Sunday.



Sounds like a warning that there will be more dead soldiers. Scare tactic maybe. Full story here




posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I saw this as a mention in a CNN story about the UN meeting to discuss the situation between North and South Korea.
They said they recently found remains of several hundred US soldiers from the Korean war 60 years ago. As a gesture of good will, they've offered aide in a recovery issue.
I think this is huge... several hundred? This should be front page news!
My dad fought in that war.
AliWV



posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Sounds like a very good move for international relations.



posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
How about doing a swap. We bring back the remains of the innocent soldiers who were sent to die for the Cabal Corporations, and in return we'll send them Obama/Bush (x2)/Clinton (x2), Cheney, Kissinger, Rothschilds, Rockefellers Ziebinsky, Wolfowitz, Blair and Brown. How would they like them, dead or alive?
edit on 19-12-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Sounds like a fair trade.


Let's send the Fox News crew as well. They should be able to make kimmy see the light with there "fair and balanced" views.



Originally posted by wcitizen
How about doing a swap. We bring back the remains of the innocent soldiers who were sent to die for the Cabal Corporations, and in return we'll send them Obama/Bush (x2)/Clinton (x2), Cheney, Kissinger, Rothschilds, Rockefellers Ziebinsky, Wolfowitz, Blair and Brown. How would they like them, dead or alive?
edit on 19-12-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)


CX

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by SirKnightE

PYONGYANG, North Korea, Dec. 19 (UPI) -- North Korea has more remains of U.S. soldiers it is willing to return, the country's top military commander said in Pyongyang Sunday.



Sounds like a warning that there will be more dead soldiers. Scare tactic maybe. Full story here


How can that be taken as a scare tactic? They recently found the remains of some US soldiers, and are offering them back to the US.

Thats a good thing, not a scary thing.

CX.



posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by v1rtu0s0
Sounds like a fair trade.


Let's send the Fox News crew as well. They should be able to make kimmy see the light with there "fair and balanced" views.



Originally posted by wcitizen
How about doing a swap. We bring back the remains of the innocent soldiers who were sent to die for the Cabal Corporations, and in return we'll send them Obama/Bush (x2)/Clinton (x2), Cheney, Kissinger, Rothschilds, Rockefellers Ziebinsky, Wolfowitz, Blair and Brown. How would they like them, dead or alive?
edit on 19-12-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)


ROFL!



posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
How do we know the remains of the soldiers was a recent find. Strange timing if you ask me - I almost feel like their trying to say we have this many now and there will be more. Maybe its just me but some kind of propaganda message is behind this. And why would NK want to do a trade off at this time?



posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by CX

Originally posted by SirKnightE

PYONGYANG, North Korea, Dec. 19 (UPI) -- North Korea has more remains of U.S. soldiers it is willing to return, the country's top military commander said in Pyongyang Sunday.



Sounds like a warning that there will be more dead soldiers. Scare tactic maybe. Full story here


How can that be taken as a scare tactic? They recently found the remains of some US soldiers, and are offering them back to the US.

Thats a good thing, not a scary thing.

CX.


I'm thinking more towards some kinda of "Art of War" move, alomost like sending the severed heads of defeated kings to the next target. Thats what I meant by scare tactic, What kind of Government make "nice" gestures one day and claim to be willing and ready to attack you the next... Pshycological warfare to me



new topics

top topics



 
1

log in

join