It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting Ghost (?) Capture on Surv. Camera

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
This is a rather interesting little clip. Thought I would pop it up for you to check out. It definitely seems like this guy is hearing something to cause him to keep looking around, and you can clearly see a type of (light form?) moving around. Worth a look at least. Was caught on surv. camera in a back room of a supermarket.

I do suggest watching it full screen so that it is easier to see the light form. The music doesnt do the video any favors imho, but what are are ya gonna do.... Anyhow what do you think?

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
It would be interesting to get the video without the music and actually hear what he was hearing. Whatever that was, was taking the piss out of him and Im glad it was not me in that situation.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Redevilfan09

Yeah I agree I would have liked to hear what he was hearing as well. Then again the camera may not have had sound.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Your right that music makes it impossible to watch without the mute button on, but you cant tell the guy definitely feels a presence, whether it's real or not I can only hope

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
What do you guys think that energy source is? Every now and then it almost seems to have form but its hard to tell as it is so quick and Im not sure if it isnt just camera distortion.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Looks like another 'bug on the camera lens' type thing. Can't see anything to point otherwise.

I'm all for real footage, but this isn't it, IMHO.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Badgered1

I dont think a bug on the camera but cause that guy to keep looking for something. I doubt he would even know. Besides it seems pretty transparent and it isnt always there either. but then that is just mho as well.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Interesting clip - not sure I would have went back in there several times as the worker did. . People leave the music off the paranomal vids please!!! Not knocking the music it just doesn't contribute to what's going on.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

I agree, the music really is annoying and it gives the impression, to me anyway, that they're simply try to suck you in by creating an atmosphere instead of just having the material in the video to go on. A tactic used by fakes as they know the material isn't enough to convince anyone of anything. Not that this is what's occurring in the video but this is just what some ‘fakes’ seemingly do.

Also, IMO it's rather irritating that they keep highlighting the orb when it's supposedly hovering around the person walking around giving the impression it's near him or connected to him in some way, like at 2: 35 seconds in for example, as that's completely false. It's clearly just in front of the camera IMO and nowhere near him at all. He would've seen it anyway wouldn't he as he was looking in the general direction of it at this time?

But, anyway, I have to admit though, it does look like a pretty cool video, the guy after all is definitely looking for something, albeit it looks like rodents as he’s looking towards the corners of the floor, and he does seem to be a bit anxious looking around so who knows, could be real, could be fake, could be a normal video of nothing that someone is trying to make into something.... again, who knows.

Thanks for posting.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I think its bad processing or a loop tape showing old images. The ghost image is almost mirroring what clothes the guy has on wht shirt, blk pants. Another odd thing is the times, when the ghost images appears and disapears, all of a sudden the guy appears standing in the hall way and we get the immpression he heard something and then came looking, look at the times 30-40 min difference from the time of the ghost and him appearing in the hall way like it just happened, same as the very backdoor sequence when he's in the very back. The times are all over the place as well as the date could have been that it went past midnight, I'll look again. The other thing I see that isn't right is image stabilizing, when you see what you think is an image and there is of sorts, look around at the big picture and you can see distorted/morph looking images moving all over the screen, not just in one place, I saw them on the wall, floor,to the right side of screen there everywhere and all moving, as though the processing of the imagery is not being stabilized or it's a tape maybe. I'm calling No ghost on this one.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Hmmm, I'm on the fence. Maybe it's a viral ad for a small supermarket chain. One things for sure, the old skeptics argument that if it were real, the uploader would go to the TV news, not youtube, has had its day. I mean, youtube has more viewers than any news station, and on youtube, you can upload it and not have to worry about reporters calling at your house.
So, I guess, dismissing evidence just because it first surfaces on youtube is "fake and gay" or an "epic fail" or whatever.

new topics

top topics

join