It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senator Joe Lieberman says World Trade Center Building 7 collapse did not occur

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Skip to 1:00

Also says he does not support a new investigation. Of course this is only because he truly believes the first investigation was accurate. He wouldn't lie to us

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ericsnow

He makes my skin crawl.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
What is he even trying to say?

He kept saying, "To my knowledge it never occurred.", and I had no idea that the WTC 7 collapse was omitted from the NIST report. Is this true?

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
What the heck? Leiberman spent time explaining that the commission was bi-partisan in order to dance around the topic. The man posing the question did not bring political parties into the question at all. I wish these goons would put America first over their party. To do anything else is tantamount to treason in my honest opinion.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by SyphonX

I believe Nist put out their report on it a few years ago. But the 911 commission report did not mention building 7.

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
He's right.
It didn't collapse, it was brought down with explosives. Big difference.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

because, for the millionth time, the commission was not formed to investigate the mechanics of the building reactions, that was the NIST. The 9/11 commission's focused was security and considerations for improvements in intelligence and law enforcement communities.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

because, for the millionth time, the commission was not formed to investigate the mechanics of the building reactions, that was the NIST. The 9/11 commission's focused was security and considerations for improvements in intelligence and law enforcement communities.

The National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States, also known as the 9/11 Commission, was set up on November 27, 2002 "to prepare a full and complete account of the circumstances surrounding the September 11, 2001 attacks"

To be honest with you, i see you as a payed shill. I really don't take what you say seriously.

edit on 18-12-2010 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

Mod Note Please Review - Courtesy Is Mandatory
edit on 18/12/2010 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
He is the most rabid of believers, which would imply he as been decieved, which I do not think. Asking him if he would support a new investigation ammounts to asking himmler if he would support an investigation about allegations concerning German Camps in Eastern Europe. Sadly that is true for many world leaders regarding 911.
edit on 18-12-2010 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   

So where in there does it say that they will investigate the mechanics of the building collapses? Nowhere.

The circumstances of the attacks, not how the building performed.

I consider you to be a professional conspiracist. Unless the answer is in the form of "inside job" you are going to ignore the truth at every turn.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   

What a fool..He wasn't aware of WTC7 falling??
I note he made it clear Bush was against an independent investigation..
Along with refusing to testify alone or under oath, you do have to ask why...?

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Did he ask the Senator about the mechanics of the collapse?

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Oh my GOD! How can this guy stand there in front of all these folks and blatantly LIE!? It's like they are trying to follow a script that obviously fell apart. I guess they thought that Psychology and Lies were going to work on the majority of American citizens and now this... This is absolute proof that the folks in office are literally insane! God, let this be a horrible nightmare, i cannot believe this guy, can just stand there and lie. I am upset.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by drkid
Oh my GOD! How can this guy stand there in front of all these folks and blatantly LIE!?

Are you kidding? The 911 deniers have been lying on a massive scale for years. Well its not lying anymore, its denial.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Would he support a new investigation?
"based on what I know now I would not"

The KNOW NOTHINGS are back?

There is a third party!

He makes my skin crawl too.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Lieberman doesn't want the trail to be followed to its logical conclusion.

www.911missinglinks.com...

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Lieberman definitely knows more than he's saying, he and senator Cohen are the ones who had Jesse Ventura's f.e.m.a. camp episode pulled from the air. Keep an eye on this guy.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   

So you dont even know what the 9/11 Commision was for, and yet you try and ridicule someone who does and is trying to explain to you the error in your statement?

FACT: 9/11 Commision report was to investigate the intelligence failure, red tape beaurocracy, inter agency animosity, foreign intelligence warnings missed, inept intelligence agencies, etc, and to see who dropped the ball and screwed up royal. Its task did NOT include covering how and why the WTCs collapsed. That was left to FEMA first and then NIST.

FACT: NIST and FEMA were responsible in investigating the mechanisms of collapse and failures of the structures fom impact and fires caused by the aircraft. They were NOT tasked with investigating intelligence reports, money transfers, terrorist cell monitoring, etc.

I also cannot take you seriously in light of such embracing ignorance.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Trader Joe's heartfelt beliefs are open to the highest bidder. He has a history of flip-flopping and toeing the line of those who appear to be in the lead, only to change his mind if there's any shift in popularity.
I don't trust his as far as I can throw him.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by GenRadek

Again, the man in the video didn't ask for the mechanism's of collapse. He just asked why it wasn't covered in the report. Then the senator denies it even happened.

And the quote about the mission of the 911 commission was taken directly from their site.

Although I see you have made up a whole other mission statement for the 911 commission out of thin air and putting the words FACT. by it. I'm not the ignorant one.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join