It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senator Joe Lieberman says World Trade Center Building 7 collapse did not occur

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

I like the points you are making and the ones attacking you are showing their true colours lololol.

On topic, wow, let's just deny the earth is flat then eh?!?

9/11 truth is a meme battle and the OS supporters appear to use silly arguements and their style really puts me off. Why not open your eyes? Too busy looking at your wallets?

Peace

Oh yeah, we all know its was an inside job and its insulting to then demand to know who I think did it. Truthers are pretty consistent in saying the OS does not add up.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
reply to post by GenRadek

Again, the man in the video didn't ask for the mechanism's of collapse. He just asked why it wasn't covered in the report. Then the senator denies it even happened.

And the quote about the mission of the 911 commission was taken directly from their site.

Although I see you have made up a whole other mission statement for the 911 commission out of thin air and putting the words FACT. by it. I'm not the ignorant one.

Boy oh boy at least post the mission statement:
www.9-11commission.gov...

The National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States (also known as the 9-11 Commission), an independent, bipartisan commission created by congressional legislation and the signature of President George W. Bush in late 2002, is chartered to prepare a full and complete account of the circumstances surrounding the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks, including preparedness for and the immediate response to the attacks. The Commission is also mandated to provide recommendations designed to guard against future attacks.

govinfo.library.unt.edu...

What is the Commission's mandate?

The Commission's mandate is to provide a “full and complete accounting” of the attacks of September 11, 2001 and recommendations as to how to prevent such attacks in the future.
Specifically, Section 604 of Public Law 107-306 requires the Commission to investigate "facts and circumstances relating to the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001," including those relating to intelligence agencies; law enforcement agencies; diplomacy; immigration, nonimmigrant visas, and border control; the flow of assets to terrorist organizations; commercial aviation; the role of congressional oversight and resource allocation; and other areas determined relevant by the Commission for its inquiry.

Nope, nope I dont see any mention of how and why the WTCs collapsed. No nothing about that. But hey lets keep digging!

How is the Commission staff organized?

In response to the requirements under law, the Commission has organized work teams to address each of the following eight topics:
Al Qaeda and the Organization of the 9-11 Attack;
Intelligence Collection, Analysis, and Management (including oversight and resource allocation);
International Counterterrorism Policy, including states that harbor or harbored terrorists, or offer or offered terrorists safe havens;
Terrorist Financing;
Border Security and Foreign Visitors;
Law Enforcement and Intelligence Collection inside the United States;
Commercial Aviation and Transportation Security, including an Investigation into the Circumstances of the Four Hijackings;
The Immediate Response to the Attacks at the National, State, and Local levels, including issues of Continuity of Government.

Strange! I dont see any mention of a group organized to investigate the collapse of the WTC buildings!!

What is the Commission’s view of the Report of the Joint Inquiry?

The Joint Inquiry made a significant contribution in explaining some failures of American intelligence. The Commission is required to pick up where the Joint Inquiry left off, and it is doing so. The Commission’s mandate goes well beyond matters of intelligence -- aviation safety, terrorist financing, the role of foreign governments, the response on the ground, congressional oversight, and so forth. The Commission will report facts and make recommendations in each of these areas, as well as in the area of intelligence.

So tell me again, how was my simplified version of the 9/11 Commission made up or incorrect as to how they said it? And maybe you can directly point to me in the 9/11CR the part where they were suppose to investigate the collapses of the WTC. And why they were suppose to talk about WTC7? I kinda missed the part in relation to the 9/11 Commission's job description. WTC7 was collateral damage, just like WTC 3,4,5,6, Marriot. Do they also mention those buildings?

Betya didnt expect someone to call you on your ridiculous claims.

Oh and as an extra bonus, please look through the Table of Contents of the 9/11 Commission Report, and then show me where exactly they are suppose to mention the WTC7's collapse.

Oh and after reading that entire table of contents, reread my simplified version of their mission statement, and tell me how I am wrong, or made it up!

GenRadek
FACT: 9/11 Commision report was to investigate the intelligence failure, red tape beaurocracy, inter agency animosity, foreign intelligence warnings missed, inept intelligence agencies, etc, and to see who dropped the ball and screwed up royal. Its task did NOT include covering how and why the WTCs collapsed. That was left to FEMA first and then NIST

I'll wait.
edit on 12/18/2010 by GenRadek because: Added links

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Oh heck, I'll even post the Table of Contents of the Report, and then our savy google investigation teams can find out the facts:

9-11 Commission Report
Public Statement by the Chair and Vice Chair Regarding the Report PDF, 36 KB
Executive Summary PDF, 372 KB HTML, 64 KB
Complete 9/11 Commission Report

Report by Section
Contents, List of Illustrations and Tables, Members, and Staff
Preface

1. "We Have Some Planes"
1.1 Inside the Four Flights
1.2 Improvising a Homeland Defense
1.3 National Crisis Management

2. The Foundation of the New Terrorism
2.1 A Declaration of War
2.2 Bin Ladin's Appeal in the Islamic World
2.3 The Rise of Bin Ladin and al Qaeda (1988-1992)
2.4 Building an Organization, Declaring War on the United States (1992-1996)
2.5 Al Qaeda's Renewal in Afghanistan (1996-1998)

3. Counterterrorism Evolves
3.1 From the Old Terrorism to the New: The First World Trade Center Bombing
3.2 Adaptation--and Nonadaptation--in the Law Enforcement Community
3.3 ... and in the Federal Aviation Administration
3.4 ... and in the Intelligence Community
3.5 ... and in the State Department and the Defense Department
3.6 ... and in the White House
3.7 ... and in the Congress

4. Responses to Al Qaeda's Initial Assaults
4.1 Before the Bombings in Kenya and Tanzania
4.2 Crisis: August 1998
4.3 Diplomacy
4.4 Covert Action
4.5 Searching for Fresh Options

5. Al Qaeda Aims at the American Homeland
5.1 Terrorist Entrepreneurs
5.2 The "Planes Operation"
5.3 The Hamburg Contingent
5.4 A Money Trail?

6. From Threat To Threat
6.1 The Millennium Crisis
6.2 Post-Crisis Reflection: Agenda for 2000
6.3 The Attack on the USS Cole
6.4 Change and Continuity
6.5 The New Administration's Approach

7. The Attack Looms
7.1 First Arrivals in California
7.2 The 9/11 Pilots in the United States
7.3 Assembling the Teams
7.4 Final Strategies and Tactics

8. "The System Was Blinking Red"
8.1 The Summer of Threat
8.2 Late Leads--Mihdhar, Moussaoui, and KSM

9. Heroism and Horror
9.1 Preparedness as of September 11
9.2 September 11, 2001
9.3 Emergency Response at the Pentagon
9.4 Analysis

10. Wartime
10.1 Immediate Responses at Home
10.2 Planning for War
10.3 "Phase Two" and the Question of Iraq

11. Foresight--and Hindsight
11.1 Imagination
11.2 Policy
11.3 Capabilities
11.4 Management

12. What To Do? A Global Strategy
12.1 Reflecting on a Generational Challenge
12.2 Attack Terrorists and Their Organizations
12.3 Prevent the Continued Growth of Islamist Terrorism
12.4 Protect against and Prepare for Terrorist Attacks

13. How To Do It? A Different Way of Organizing the Government
13.1 Unity of Effort across the Foreign-Domestic Divide
13.2 Unity of Effort in the Intelligence Community
13.3 Unity of Effort in Sharing Information
13.4 Unity of Effort in the Congress
13.5 Organizing America's Defenses in the United States

Appendices

Notes

So, mayabong, anyone, please, show me where they were suppose to talk about the WTC7 collapse, and then be sure to say how exactly is this relevant to the above sections of the 9/11CR.

Here is the recap of the attacks:

Also, they didnt mention the destruction of WTC 3, 4, 5, or 6. Why isnt anyone else lamenting those facts? Why? I'll give you all a hint: collateral damage. Same goes for WTC7. Too bad Lieberman isnt aware of that.
edit on 12/18/2010 by GenRadek because: fixed to be easier to read and added link

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Oh so it was considered collateral damage. Considered collateral damage by whom may I ask?

You really have too much time on your hands. I said "2.3 trillion dollars" in another thread and you post a very angry and long attacking reaction. I woke up laughing, since I posted it in a drunken stupor before bed (and didn't even remember).

I was like, this guy has no life or is payed by the government.

What would you say to the guy who resigned from the 911 commission calling it a coverup? lol Really what would you say.

There is nothing you can tell me that will make me believe Joe Liebermann's side of things after all the legislation and war mongering he has passed since 911. Absolutely nothing. Keep trying though I'm sure you're making progress. lol

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
And there are still people defending the possibility that it wasn't our own government.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by alphaphysics
Lieberman definitely knows more than he's saying, he and senator Cohen are the ones who had Jesse Ventura's f.e.m.a. camp episode pulled from the air. Keep an eye on this guy.

If I'm not mistaken, both Leiberman and Cohen have Israeli citizenships (making them 'dual citizens'), which in the first place makes having people like that in office not only a Conflict of Interest but a THREAT to National Security.

Both of these men are Jewish (by name, and most likely by blood... if not religion) and you can bet have had their campaignes and tenure in office financed and supported by ZIONISTS.

If truth be told that it was ZIONISTS who planned, instituted, and enacted 9/11 then you can be assured these two treasonous people will continue the campigne of deciet and lies on behalf of their benefactors, if not their religion.

edit on 18-12-2010 by Heyyo_yoyo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Aww, you beat me, what a fantastic first post it would have been too. I can't believe this man is really denying that WTC7 fell. All of the families should be outraged and file a criminal negligence lawsuit against Uncle Sam.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Heyyo_yoyo

Dont forget Phil Zelikow (head of 911 commission) and dozens of other israel agents in our government.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stewie

This video has about as much to do with the topic as your posts.

Its quite ironic, because that video has as much to do with what Joe Liberman was taliking about as that idiot's question about building 7.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by sbctinfantry
Aww, you beat me, what a fantastic first post it would have been too. I can't believe this man is really denying that WTC7 fell. All of the families should be outraged and file a criminal negligence lawsuit against Uncle Sam.

He's not - he was just trying to respond politiely to an off-topic question from an idiot.

Mod Note Please Review - Courtesy Is Mandatory
edit on 18/12/2010 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

Oh really?

The man asking him is complaining that WTC7 wasnt mentioned in the 9/11 Report. Funny how he also fails to mention WTC 3, 4, 5, 6. Why did he ignore them? They are not mentioned in the 9/11CR either. Same reason why WTC 7 wasnt mentioned. It was collateral damage that was not related to the more relevant issues at hand regarding the attacks of 9/11. The person asking him why WTC7 isnt mentioned is at best ill-informed of the true facts as to the mission regarding the 9/11 Commission Report. At worst, the guy is an idiot parrot that regurgitates the nonsense fed to him from those truther websites and knows NOTHING about 9/11 Commision. Take your pick. I choose #2. Why? Because WTC7's collapse was investigated by NIST. What would another "investigation" do? What if it just re-enforces the truth that came with the first investigations? Will you concede or complain some more?

I am clarifying the facts and clearing up what the 9/11 Commision was tasked to do, and what it wasnt. Nothing more. But I guess when facts muddle your fantasy conspiracy theories, its nothing more than spam. I'll leave that up to the mods to decide what spam and what isnt. I suggest you do likewise. Otherwise try and explain why WTC7 would be of any relevance to the 9/11 Commission Report in a mature civilized manner.
edit on 12/18/2010 by GenRadek because: spellings

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Do not reply to this post

EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY... ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ

This forum is on "Strict Terms and Conditions of Use ENFORCEMENT" until further notice.

"Strict Enforcement" means:

Any Member lowering themselves to name calling, no matter how innocuous, will be red tag warned on the spot, no questions asked.

Any Member who, after receiving a red tag warn in this forum, commits another breach of the TAC will be post banned on the spot, no questions asked.

One warning is all you get before being post banned.

Any posts, replies or new threads, that are about Member personalities instead of the issues will be red tag warned and deleted.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Dont forget Phil Zelikow (head of 911 commission) and dozens of other israel agents in our government.

"Israel agent in our government."

Love it. Tailgunner Joe would be so proud of you.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

"Israel agent in our government."

Love it. Tailgunner Joe would be so proud of you.

Yes how dare me claim that Israel has agents working in the American government. What ever happened to that AIPAC spy trial? lol

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ericsnow

lol, surprisingly this didn't even make me angry or annoyed at the least. I honestly find this hilarious, the man himself, whoever he is, and the fact the he just said what he said. I usually get upset when I hear people try and play along with the fake story of 9/11, but this guy is an exception. His head is clearly up way in his ass and if he wants to stay there, he can.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

Originally posted by sbctinfantry

He's not - he was just trying to respond politiely to an off-topic question from an idiot.

Mod Note Please Review - Courtesy Is Mandatory
edit on 18/12/2010 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

How is that guy an idiot... He's not an idiot in my book.

Lieberman looks bad in this video, IMO.
edit on 18-12-2010 by TSAisaSCAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by TSAisaSCAM

Because the "questioner" stated that he had read the 9/11 Commission Report and was suprised to see it didn't mention building7. If he had read and was familiar with the report and the purpose and goals of the commission and the report he would have known that the mechanics of the building collapse and damage would not be in the commission report. Those issues were being separately investigated and reported by FEMA, NIST and the ASCE.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

Should I ask my next door neighbor? Her son-in-law was one of the counsels to 911 Commission

His is not a Jew for all the anti semitic Jew Haters here...

Also it was personal for him - two of his brothers-in-law died at WTC, both worked at Cantor Fitzgerald

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join