It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senator Joe Lieberman says World Trade Center Building 7 collapse did not occur

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
reply to post by mayabong

Dont forget Phil Zelikow (head of 911 commission) and dozens of other israel agents in our government.

Should I ask my next door neighbor? Her son-in-law was one of the counsels to 911 Commission

His is not a Jew for all the anti semitic Jew Haters here...

Also it was personal for him - two of his brothers-in-law died at WTC, both worked at Cantor Fitzgerald

First off Arabs are semites too. of course.

I really don't see what the point of your post is. What the hell is the council to the 911 commission?

I don't care what you say, these people are Israel firsters. I said nothing about "The Jews"

Noooo nothings fishy about the head of the 911 commission also being the Architect of the Preemptive war strategy in Iraq.

lol

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   

What the hell is the council to the 911 commission?

Counsel, not council. Lawyer. The commission members had staffs (people who work for them) some of the staff members were lawyers, or counsel.

I don't care what you say, these people are Israel firsters.

The "I don't care what you say" kind of says it all.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Otamad
His head is clearly up way in his ass and if he wants to stay there, he can.

I agree. But, I hope enough of his constituents find this information out and at least stop this man from staying in office too.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by GenRadek

FACT: NIST and FEMA were responsible in investigating the mechanisms of collapse and failures of the structures fom impact and fires caused by the aircraft. They were NOT tasked with investigating intelligence reports, money transfers, terrorist cell monitoring, etc.

This is exactly why we need an investigation, my friend.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by hypattia

This is exactly why we need an investigation, my friend

You forget the ASCE that did the building performance evaluation on the Pentagon.

Just out of curiosity - give me, in a few sentences or less, the mission statement for the "new" investigation.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Dude, the point of the video is the fact that Lieberman denies that WTC 7 fell. What the point of the Commission Report is is irrelevant to the thread.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by dalan.

Dude, the point of the video is the fact that Lieberman denies that WTC 7 fell. What the point of the Commission Report is is irrelevant to the thread.

Lieberman is not denying building 7 collapsed.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
has he even been voted in office. i have yet to hear or even see anyone acknowledge that they voted for him.
does anybody even run against him. someone should investigate the election procedure in his state.

i suspect massive fraud and rigging, i bet they set it up so the only opponents running against him are so unpopular and unheard of that only their mothers know who they are.

i don't even think his opponents campaign, i think they are paid to lend their name so atleast the masquerade of democracy is preserved.

this guy is a puppet of the highest order, no normal citizen in their right mind would vote for this weasel snake of a human being.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

No he said it just didn't happen. lol. Have you ever made a thread on this board, I see you have over 2000 posts but not one flag. lol

Do you just troll 911 threads on the internet all day?
edit on 18-12-2010 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
has he even been voted in office. i have yet to hear or even see anyone acknowledge that they voted for him.
does anybody even run against him. someone should investigate the election procedure in his state.

i suspect massive fraud and rigging, i bet they set it up so the only opponents running against him are so unpopular and unheard of that only their mothers know who they are.

i don't even think his opponents campaign, i think they are paid to lend their name so atleast the masquerade of democracy is preserved.

this guy is a puppet of the highest order, no normal citizen in their right mind would vote for this weasel snake of a human being.

Keep in mind he almost had the Vice Presidency with Gore. lol. Yes it could have been worse than Bush believe it or not. .

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Let's do a play-by-play of the video.

1. CT'er ask Lieberman about building 7. Since it was left out of the official investigation, "would you support an official investigation?"

2. Lieberman goes "Every now and then I meet somebody like a Phil somebody about this building seven, but I have no evidence that this really occured." He's talking about the CT .

Editor cuts in with video of it actually collapsing, suggesting Lieberman is what, an idiot who just said he didn't believe it collapsed?

3. Questioner said it wasn't a conspiracy, the building did actually fall, would you support an official investigation?

4. "Based on what I know now, no, I would not."

5. "Thank you."

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
reply to post by hooper

No he said it just didn't happen. lol. Have you ever made a thread on this board, I see you have over 2000 posts but not one flag. lol

Do you just troll 911 threads on the internet all day?

No he didn't, listen to the heavily edited video again. All the words.

As to my "trolling" - so what?

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ericsnow
Skip to 1:00

Also says he does not support a new investigation. Of course this is only because he truly believes the first investigation was accurate. He wouldn't lie to us

OK, Now can we hear from a senator thats not a complete retard?

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Well Senator Joe Liebermann is obviously an 911 denier. He is supposed to be jewish too, but he looks more like the guard demografic.
edit on 18-12-2010 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
He just proved that he is nothing but a banker puppet and new world order shill. We already knew this of course but this seals the deal so to speak. Traitor

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   

All I hear is usual Jew hating noise......

Here is list of staff members of 911 Commision

www.freerepublic.com...

You and the other clowns can play "hunt the dual citizen"

Counsel was John Farmer - the former Attorney General of NJ

One of top assistants was John Azzarello

His 2 brothers-in -law died in the WTC

Sandy Grazioso of West Paterson, a convert to Catholicism, said she wanted to meet the pope at Ground Zero. She lost two sons -- Timothy and John -- in the attack and has been active in a number of family groups. Her son-in-law, John Azzarello, was senior counsel to the 9/11 commission.

So Azzarello covered up the death of his 2 brothers-in-law?

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

So Azzarello covered up the death of his 2 brothers-in-law?

Well it isn't the same as blood relatives..
He may of hardly known them..
I don't know my brother in law that well...

But my brother? Well that's a different story...

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by roboe
Let's do a play-by-play of the video.

1. CT'er ask Lieberman about building 7. Since it was left out of the official investigation, "would you support an official investigation?"

2. Lieberman goes "Every now and then I meet somebody like a Phil somebody about this building seven, but I have no evidence that this really occured." He's talking about the CT .

Editor cuts in with video of it actually collapsing, suggesting Lieberman is what, an idiot who just said he didn't believe it collapsed?

3. Questioner said it wasn't a conspiracy, the building did actually fall, would you support an official investigation?

4. "Based on what I know now, no, I would not."

5. "Thank you."

Given what you know about building 7, do you see yourself in support of this guy remaining in office?

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by thedman

I dont quite get the jewhating reference. If you criticize somebody who is jewish even if you make no reference to his faith, you are a jewhater? I guess if I dont like the Mafia, I cant stand my own nationals.

Also what is wrong with questioning the loyality of an elected official who holds dual citizenship, especially if only Israelis are allowed to hold dual citizenship and a seat. I am not aware of any other set up.
edit on 19-12-2010 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join