It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel attacks S African lawmakers

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Israel attacks S African lawmakers

presstv.com

A group of South African lawmakers, who visited the West Bank city of Ramallah last week, said on Friday that Israeli forces fired tear gas and stun grenades at them after they attended an anti-settlement demonstration in a Palestinian village near Bethlehem, Ynet reported.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
And this is exactly why the world is moving forward and recognizing Palestine without the consent of the Zionists.

Attacking peaceful protesters, sometimes even shooting them is not rare. It is a normality.

Their harsh treatment of Palestinians have gone long enough, and the world is turning, can anyone deny it anymore?

South Africa has already passed the age of Apartheid regime, that is why they understand the feeling of the Palestinian people, and they show sympathy to the Palestinian people.

Thoughts on this?

oz

presstv.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Israel does what it wants when it wants.... such events from Israel is standard procedure , If they want to do something u.s.a , u.n security council , or us can not do anything about it . You sorta get used to it after a while where you see headline after headline slip away like its a bodily function. Very few care.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

I don't know..Israel knows it's being watched closely..
Why do they continue to act as a law unto themselves??
Are they really trying to fulfil the prophecy??

They may not come out of this..
Not everyone believes in God...

They may get the entire world to destroy them and suddenly realise they are NOT the chosen and will NOT be saved...

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

Because they know people are too afraid of being called racists to do anything about it.

And on top of that lots of fundamentalists Christians (and Jews too obviously) believe that Israel is God's favorite country, and that anyone who would ever attack them must be evil, so that makes them that much more "untouchable." Sooner or later they are going to get a boot up their ass, even the Bible says as much, so maybe Christians should take heed of that.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by oozyism

Are they really trying to fulfil the prophecy??

They may not come out of this..
Not everyone believes in God...

They may get the entire world to destroy them and suddenly realise they are NOT the chosen and will NOT be saved...

I for one believe the prophecy plays a big part in their agenda.

I'm sick of the absolute slow response of the world, and that has 100% everything to do with US Christian Zionists, who are even trying to infiltrate ATS and call everyone anti-Semite.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

I'm sick of the absolute slow response of the world, and that has 100% everything to do with US Christian Zionists, who are even trying to infiltrate ATS and call everyone anti-Semite.

Muahahahahahahaha (rubs hands together)

Second line

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

I for one believe the prophecy plays a big part in their agenda.

Well maybe what should happen is the world should play along with Israel's prophecy and just bomb them into glass..
If they are God's chosen then they will be fine..

That should please everyone..

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Theyre practicing what they read in their self-help book "How to piss people of and make enemies - a megalomaniacs guide to diplomacy" .. Not surprised... Israel will shoot anyone who isnt israeli - diplomats included... They have no regard for human life.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   
So how about we throw another viewpoint into your discussion? Perhaps another source with a different account of the same incident?

Foreign Ministry officials estimated that the delegation members may have distorted what happened during the protest with the aim of sparking a row ahead of an upcoming anti-imperialism international youth festival in South Africa, which is slated to focus on Palestine this year and be a center of anti-Israel activity.

Foreign Ministry spokesman Yossi Levy said in response, "At the request of the South African Embassy in Israel, the Foreign Ministry helped the delegation pass quickly and smoothly thorough the Allenby Bridge into Judea and Samaria, for the sake of a respected dialogue between parties and not for the purpose of a conflict and provocation.

Spokesperson's Office said in response that "the discussed incident included a violent disturbance in which some 40 rioters hurled stones at the security forces. The forces responded with the means required to end the violent disturbance."

Source

The article also states that there was no complaint or mention of the incident made by the delegates while in Israel. So go ahead and beleive whichever story you want. Obviousy, those of you already filled with so much hate will NEVER listen to something other than what you want to hear, but I don't want to see another hate thread like this get going without a touch of realism in it.

Peace

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Still waiting for a reliable source Oozy.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2763806f99f6.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Teargas is normal procedure for violent protests or protests that are turning violent.
If you've chosen to take part in a violent demonstration you've brought this on yourself. Civilian or Politician.

That's the difference between Israel's foreign policy and other more forgiving countries - Israel's politically correctness level is very low in these cases, so it's not something you could abuse and then cry to the global media about.

The settlement issue will be dealt with. If I was one of these people I'd start protesting about Hamas taking 90% of the international (and Israeli served) aid to themselves.
A couple of below 100 people settlements will do much less harm than what Hamas is doing to it's own people. Schools aren't being built because Hamas wants it's own Kassam factory.

But after reading comments like the ones of that oozy guy, one can't even be bothered to come up with a normal answer. All I feel like saying is simply;

Ahahahahahahah keep on crying ya muncher!

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by gravitational
Still waiting for a reliable source Oozy.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2763806f99f6.jpg[/atsimg]

The above individual has the ICDNW disease.

ICDNW (Israel Can't Do No Wrong).

Ohh

Usually when someone has ICDNW disease, they also have ACDNW (America Can't Do No Wrong) disease.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Such a high level of humor.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by westcoast

There's usually more than one side to the story.

But

We all know Zionists are proven liars, I mean the head shoted humanitarians in a humanitarian vessel lol, so usually it is normal to point the finger at them.

Then individuals like you make it more balance, so thanks for that

edit on 18-12-2010 by oozyism because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism
We all know Zionists are proven liars

Sufficient proof indeed! lmfao.

The only liar in this thread so far is you for claiming this was a peaceful protest.
edit on 18-12-2010 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by IsraeliGuy

Not really.

As I said, two side to the story.

One Zionist officials claims.

One the lawmaker's claim.

It depends who you believe

Your name is Israel so it is pretty obvious whose cheerleader you are gonna be

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by IsraeliGuy

The only liar in this thread so far is you for claiming this was a peaceful protest.
edit on 18-12-2010 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

Funny, reading must be secondary, pressing the reply primary

Attacking peaceful protesters, sometimes even shooting them is not rare. It is a normality.

See how I said peaceful protesters, not peaceful protest.

Are you suggesting the lawmakers were rioting

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   
As opposed to having "Prediction: 2015 US complete collapse" ?
You are not only ignorant and childish but also a hypocrite.

None of your silly threads or posts have any kind of sources in them besides your usual rambling about how "WE ALL KNOW" how Zionists are evil and "WE ALL KNOW" that USA is a liar and on and on and on.

You're just one out of many lunatics that enjoy crying about how they think the world runs.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Funny, reading must be secondary, pressing the reply primary

See how I said peaceful protesters, not peaceful protest.

Are you suggesting the lawmakers were rioting

You have the weakest arguments ever.. I don't even know why one has to bother.

These are protests that are aimed to get violent from the first minute. Participating in them, even while being a peaceful(!) person is still not making the demonstration peaceful.

The lawmakers were not the ones rioting probably, if they were they would've whine about much more than "mild ear aches".

Anything else?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join