It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel attacks S African lawmakers

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by IsraeliGuy
As opposed to having "Prediction: 2015 US complete collapse" ?
You are not only ignorant and childish but also a hypocrite.

None of your silly threads or posts have any kind of sources in them besides your usual rambling about how "WE ALL KNOW" how Zionists are evil and "WE ALL KNOW" that USA is a liar and on and on and on.

You're just one out of many lunatics that enjoy crying about how they think the world runs.

Ahh

How abouy you try to prove other wise instead of attacking me personally?

Like they say, if you can't kill the message, kill the messenger and call him a lunatic lol

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism
Funny, reading must be secondary, pressing the reply primary

Attacking peaceful protesters, sometimes even shooting them is not rare. It is a normality.

See how I said peaceful protesters, not peaceful protest.

Are you suggesting the lawmakers were rioting

You have the weakest arguments ever.. I don't even know why one has to bother.

These are protests that are aimed to get violent from the first minute. Participating in them, even while being a peaceful(!) person is still not making the demonstration peaceful.

The lawmakers were not the ones rioting probably, if they were they would've whine about much more than "mild ear aches".

Anything else?

So I'm not a liar

Get over it, next time make sure you read before pressing reply.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   
You're a liar for implying peaceful protesters are shot.

One way or another, we'll have you pathetically trying to spin the truth. The people who are buying it and their IQ could be added up to a double digit figure.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   

You're a liar for implying peaceful protesters are shot.

One way or another, we'll have you pathetically trying to spin the truth. The people who are buying it and their IQ could be added up to a double digit figure.

Shooting peaceful protesters are normality, I give you two examples:

Here is an example of peaceful protesters being shot with tear gas for being too peaceful

Here is an example of killing peaceful protesters:

Israeli forces fired tank shells into a peaceful Palestinian protest during the ongoing assault on Rafah refugee camp yesterday, killing at least 10 people - mostly children - and critically wounding many others.

www.guardian.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Two lousy examples.

1. These people were obviously trying to cut and destroy the border. IDF was just in shooting teargas at them for trying to get them away, and arresting them when they won't stop. That video is also suspiciously cut in between and uses frames from various times. It's idiotic not to think some parts were not left out on purpose.

2. That event was in 2004 and the responsible people are... well, try looking what the minister of defense of that time is doing nowdays.

Just admit it. You're only mad because Muslims around the world could protest to no end with nothing legally or physically bothering them, and in Israel it will never happen.
You're simply mad because Israel has the balls to stomp the Arab propaganda machine.
edit on 18-12-2010 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Two lousy examples.

1. These people were obviously trying to cut and destroy the border. IDF was just in shooting teargas at them for trying to get them away, and arresting them when they won't stop. That video is also suspiciously cut in between and uses frames from various times. It's idiotic not to think some parts were not left out on purpose.

2. That event was in 2004 and the responsible people are... well, try looking what the minister of defense of that time is doing nowdays.

Just admit it. You're only mad because Muslims around the world could protest to no end with nothing legally or physically bothering them, and in Israel it will never happen.
You're simply mad because Israel has the balls to stomp the Arab propaganda machine.

They even kill peaceful protesters

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   
You keep on failing.
Look, just because the video says the protests were peaceful it doesn't make it a fact. Specially when it's coming from a biased news outlet such as Al-Jazeera.

Try using logic instead of emotions and maybe someday you will see the Middle East for what it really is.

I've yet to see you whining even once about lets say, the Iranian way of dealing with protesters. Instead it's likely for you to claim (with no proof of-course) that the demonstrations in Iran are a result of Zionist/CIA meddling with Iranian affairs.

It's simple - don't touch the fence, don't suffer any violence from the IDF. Many protests are being held on weekly basis in many places in Israel/Gaza strip border concerning the same thing (settlers, the fence etc), yet you only hear about the violent ones in which the IDF had to make people run away before they damage the fence or turn violently out of control.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   
1st Question... If these "South African Lawmakers" were at a violent demonstration, that will have inevitably been arranged or organised by Hamas or Hezbollah, what exactly were they expecting?

2nd Question... Why can't Israel build on it's own land? After all, there was no such place as "Palestine" ever recorded in history. If the Arabs don't like it, they can go back to Jordan or Egypt where they all came from.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by dylandalek
1st Question... If these "South African Lawmakers" were at a violent demonstration, that will have inevitably been arranged or organised by Hamas or Hezbollah, what exactly were they expecting?

2nd Question... Why can't Israel build on it's own land? After all, there was no such place as "Palestine" ever recorded in history. If the Arabs don't like it, they can go back to Jordan or Egypt where they all came from.

Palestinians are the aborigines of that land.

Jews came from Europe, USSR and the rest of the world, remember? Remember when they were getting slaughtered in Europe?

Now they are treating Palestinians like Nazis treated them :shk:

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Palestinians are the aborigines of that land.

Jews came from Europe, USSR and the rest of the world, remember? Remember when they were getting slaughtered in Europe?

Now they are treating Palestinians like Nazis treated them :shk:

Find a map that shows any nation by the name of "Palestine" from the last 150 years.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   
500$ Says he's making one such map right now in MS-Paint.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by dylandalek

What are you trying to prove with a map?

I want to know the point first

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

You see, when faced with providing the truth about Fakestine, you are unable to do so. You know there was no such country, and you know that the Arab Occupiers have no right to be there. Your anti-Semitism is obvious.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   

reply to post by oozyism

You see, when faced with providing the truth about Fakestine, you are unable to do so. You know there was no such country, and you know that the Arab Occupiers have no right to be there. Your anti-Semitism is obvious.

Funny, how long did those Arabs live there>?

Again, what are you trying to prove regarding the map?

Arabs lived there whether Palestine existed or not.

Jews lived there whether Israel existed or not.

What is your point?>

Last I checked, both Jews and Arabs lived in that land.

European Jews came from Europe, running away from Christians who were killing them in mass numbers.
The only ones who don't belong there is Jews who are not aborigines, who came from USSR, US, Europe etc.

Then they did the same to Arabs living in that land, the same Nazis did to them :shk:
edit on 18-12-2010 by oozyism because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Last I checked, both Jews and Arabs lived in that land.

Last time I checked, both Jews and Arabs are living here right now. My next door neighbor is Arab.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Last time I checked, both Jews and Arabs are living here right now. My next door neighbor is Arab.

Funny, you didn't have Arab settlements expanding and kicking Jews out.

Maybe you should ask your parents which part of the world they came from

Here's a map by the way

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Funny, you didn't have Arab settlements expanding and kicking Jews out.

Ofcourse we had those. Just not "kicking Jews out", they were invading other Jewish villages with torches and sabres to kill and destroy everything.

Try learning your history in an unbiased way.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   
On another and a more serious note, I can't even find one thread by you that did not derail (by you) to the subject of history while you played the part of the facts twister.

Is this some hobby of your's to open threads only to have them ultimately debating history with two sides who are obviously not going to listen to eachother? Simply wasting forum bandwidth.

I wonder why you aren't debating the issue that you're speaking of in this thread of your's. Maybe you're just running out of valid arguments, not hinting you ever had any.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by IsraeliGuy

Sorry, we don't have Zionist libraries where I'm.

Let's leave it at that, because you have obviously failed

I'm not trying to insult you, I just hope you see by now what your government has done. The rest of the world is waking up, I mean in the last 2 weeks, 4 new countries recognized Palestine.

2 European nations, and 2 South Americans.

Sooner or later you will face the consequences of the Zionist agenda. US won't be around long enough, trust me.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Let's leave it at that, because you have obviously failed

I've failed huh? Yeah, look at what become of your thread. Instead of you making any points towards your original claim of violence towards demonstrations, you're sitting here debating historical facts while not being able to counter anything with a normal response other than silly Zionist mocks.

The only thing coming from you right now is "Wahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! Evil Jews!!!!!!!!!!! Acting like Nazis!!!!! WWWWWWWAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! Your ending is over believe me!!!!!!!
(some more sad faces here)".

Implying more than that is simply beyond you, and I can understand that. I suggest you go an find some "Zionist" libraries if that's what you call them. You make an impression of a person who have studied in a religious camp or something alike. Simply and completely ignorant.

I've said this lots of times before. Keep wishing Israel and the US would end. It's just sad to see people invest so much of their lives into false hopes.

Have a nice weekend, I know I sure will!

(The only thing I failed at was the fact that I even bothered to reply to your nonsense dribble)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join