It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*NEW 17/12/2010* LunaCognita Videos of Apollo Moon Wonders.... Pyramid on the Moon!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
The "boomerang" looks to me like a giant fingernail clipping flying through space

When i watch it it looks to me like it is tumbling rather than spinning on a single axis like a boomerang would, just my opinion.
Most definitly interesting though.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

Right angles like that do not show up naturally, as in the pyramid! And as for the UFO - tell me how that can happen. All stages of the lunar craft were jettisoned long before they arrived at the moon. Sometimes you just have to offer some type of realistic and credible reply - or just not reply at all.
edit on 17-12-2010 by arizonascott because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by LittleIndianJr.

Some are saying the boomerang is actually ice... i dunno because it looks as if it starts 'flying' from a distance in the clouds, and looks like it starts from a still point.

the mystery continues...

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
wow the boomerang one looks wacky!
what the hell was that? and all the little white dots moving around aswell?
cool find

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

You should have titled this: Is this Anything?

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
And just because you cannot explain something does not mean it is of extraterrestrial origins either.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Great stuff! This is like video HDR. The bellow object reminds me of a boomerang.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I wish that I could say I saw what was intended, but alas I did not.
Rocks, poor film quality and shadows are all that were apparent.

Objects inside craters are most likely fragments from the material that impacted. "Blue" glows could be anything other than a UFOs for the simple fact that modern humans don't just chill in the middle of nowhere... unless they are smoking some killer space weed and needed a spot to dodge intergalactic police

The moon is a desolate wasteland and any civilization smart enough to pilot a spaceship would have burrowed into the interior eons ago to avoid detection or the large chunks of killer rocks which impact frequently.

I don't mean to be a hater, but old Apollo footage is moot when we have satellites that can read the license plates on said glowing blue UFOs today. The trick is just getting the "powers that be" to let us take a look at it

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   

edit on 17-12-2010 by CthuluPrime because: Duplicate post, whoops sorry

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I loved the work he did in stabilizing and enhancement. I did not see anything that screamed aliens or anything. But the footage in itself is awesome.

I like the one that shows the space debris zipping along. Looked sorta like a little hopper craft or something with flat wings and tail section.
edit on 17-12-2010 by wonderboy2402 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by predator0187
I wish I was seeing something interesting here, I really do, but all I am seeing is mountains and space debris.

All the pyramids are just mountains or inactive volcano's, the UFO's are space debris, and the mountains in the middle of the crater are common in most craters.

The only interesting video is the one with the boomerang. Although it is probably just debris but it does look very neat.

I don't mean to be rude at all so don't take it like that, this is just my opinion.

Thanks for sharing.

I agree with you. Albeit, there are a couple of interesting ones but as far as the ufo, looks like a tumbling rock. The effort going into making these must have been very time consuming, unfortunately nothing screams spectacular to me. I don't want to discourage luner's work though, eventually he will find a gem.

I give an F for flagged
Pred...
edit on 16-12-2010 by predator0187 because: Spelling

edit on 17-12-2010 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Brilliant thread!

It has reawakened my childhood curiousity with our outer space! haha
I followed some of the videos and stumbled upon this on the Moon Rising homepage.

This adds to the photo tampering that space organisations have been implementing over the decades.

From what I gathered from watching this video, the moon is a different colour from outer space as our atmosphere distorts the colours of the moon, thus we see it as grey, whitish colour from earth.

Neil Armstrong recorded video of Earth from their journey to the Moon. It was reported by them that the further they went away from earth, the colour of our oceans and land went from a oceanic blue and brown landmass to just greys and whites.

Basically all the official Nasa and international space agency photos from space depicting a coloured Earth is FAKE. It's all photo tampering! The Earth should be a greyish colour from outer space, and should be especially grey as seen from the moon.

Could you imagine what the true colours of the planets and moons in our solar system would look like? There could be oceans instead of large landmasses. Green plantation everywhere, who would know? Obviously something's being hidden from us..

BTW, There's already a thread on this topic about the moon's colour:
Revealed for the First time Colour Images of the Moon from Clementine Satelite

Thanks for the brilliant thread!

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
This is astonishing footage woude this be the footage found behind an abandoned McDonald's?

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by TheFallOfRa

thats just sad, you are over reacting, its a crater, and space debris, or is everyone a disinfo agent to you?
How about you show that to someone who works at nasa, listen to him laugh at you for 20 minutes, then he will explain it to you, and guess what? ITS SPACE DEBRIS!!!

hate to burst your bubble, but it would seem this is yet another point for debunkers and 0 points to ufo people. Because there is never good eveidence

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by OneEleven

who
Sure happy to know that I am not the only one who sees that it is a circle not a polyshaped object...I agree with that. The blue light is not necessarily a ufo but it does show that light refraction makes it appear blue...who knows why..and I am wondering about the images of apollo appearing in some videos but not others...really interesting to me even though they are just craters and formations, similar to what appears on some of the Mercury videos. That intrigued me to see a similarity in one crater that looked as though it were filled with some kind of natural formations, similar to mountains...

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by drkid

This boomerang shaped object that is winging its way across the video picture is fascinating, making me think of the Worm in the Frank Herbert novels, Dune.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by stargazer88

Missing Lunar Orbiter Tapes Found
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Site
www.moonviews.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

The Lunar Orbiter Image Recovery Project (LOIRP) is a NASA project to digitize data tapes from the five 1966 and 1967 Lunar Orbiter spacecraft that were sent to the Moon.[

I'd like to know what happened with that - seems no news about that as of late...

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I cant understand why we are all so sure of ourselves.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   

hey... thanks for posting....

cheers

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Ultimate facepalm. Stop with these stupid moon building fails already, please, stop, they never ever amount to anything ever. With all these controversies over perceived pyramids across the world where theres debate whether they are really pyramids or not and thats with people on the ground digging on top of the damn things, you really think its wise to claim pyramids from blurry vague moon footage from great distances?? Ugh. Whoever flagged this needs to go back to school and learn some logical thinking.
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join