It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*NEW 17/12/2010* LunaCognita Videos of Apollo Moon Wonders.... Pyramid on the Moon!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
The first couple videos wasn't really interesting because I was unable to see anything that actually resemble any clear Pyramid shape. Though I will say that I was very captivated by that last video. You could actually see that clear crisp shape of the edges of what looks like the top of the usual Pyramid shape.
Very interesting find!

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Oh wow, I just noticed this, in the third movie at 6th and 7th seconds, now what is that?

edit on 17-12-2010 by RuGu HyPe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mclaneinc
It still has to be proved or not that these are Luna's video's as they are not on his page which does get updates.

So why would someone 'ride' on his good name unless the video's are not what they seem to be.

Where's the proof they are his?

Are you serious?

Or are you being silly?

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1

Originally posted by Mclaneinc
It still has to be proved or not that these are Luna's video's as they are not on his page which does get updates.

So why would someone 'ride' on his good name unless the video's are not what they seem to be.

Where's the proof they are his?

Are you serious?

Or are you being silly?

No, its a serious question.

Surely he would host video's made by him on his own channel on youtube, they are not on there.

How that sounds silly worries me, the video's have none of Luna's normal trademarks and they are not posted under his name.

Why do you find its silly to ask of their validity?

If the guy posting them is Luna under a different name then just say but to infer I'm being silly seems both a tad rude and asks the question if you take everything at face value?

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Mclaneinc

What did lunacognita say when you wrote him and told him about this thread?

Maybe you should do that if you think there is a hoax being perpetrated.

I know the OP and Luna and they know eachother - and that is lunacognita's material in the OP. I don't think there is any hoax.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by RuGu HyPe
Oh wow, I just noticed this, in the third movie at 6th and 7th seconds, now what is that?

edit on 17-12-2010 by RuGu HyPe because: (no reason given)

WTH. What is that thing?

Thanks OP. S/F, LunaCognita is the best, always.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by RuGu HyPe

I noticed that too and wondered why they didn't point that out. If real, that is remarkable.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Mclaneinc

lunacongita knows easynow who is magicUFO who both run magic-ufo.forum-phpbb.in...

(she swallowed a mouse to catch the spider that wiggled and jiggled inside of her..)

Surely you are not implying these are "fake"? But then again they are from NASA right?

meanwhile back ON TOPIC... easynow who knows lunacognita who both run the magic-ufo.forum-phpbb.in... and have the excellent youtube channel called www.youtube.com... just put a new one up here:

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   

I think that is part of the booster rocket/s - it really does give an illusion like it is a ufeeee though, but pretty sure it is just that.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Thanks a lot OP

I really love LunaCognito's videos, especially the crazy soundtracks he adds.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
After watching all videos, the only one I can comment on is the "pyramid". This looks like a large mound of dirt; Not as facinating as the pyramids in egypt.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheFallOfRa
reply to post by predator0187

Why is it that every post I see you make, it's always trying to disprove something. Were you there? Can you say for fact it is space debris? Have you been to space and seen space debris? I highly doubt it, stop trying to bring people down.

Why would you post this if you didn't want some critizism?

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
/in4shadyvideosmakethefrontpageofATS

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Not seeing anything that screams disclosure here. Boomerang looked cool, but surely isnt any sort of craft. It is a far stretch to call those craters "polygons". Those pyramids look like mounds of dirt and look nothing like the pyramids here on earth or even mars for that matter.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Yeah, I saw the same thing but didn't know how to take pictures of the video. So thank s.
Now that is really interesting. Maybe the theory of the hollow earth can apply to the moon?
I really want to fly a UFO so I hope they show themselves one day.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
I don't see anything terribly exciting in any of those clips.
Maybe I don't have that good of an imagination.

Grey580 - On a related note, here's something I found in one of the hi-res Mars rover pics that I thought you'd appreciate.

Looks like your Avatar playing peekaboo or an old-time costume party mask of same. It's the bottom 2 pics in the post from another thread below.

Enjoy...

MARS Hi-Res Pic oddities

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheFallOfRa
reply to post by predator0187

Why is it that every post I see you make, it's always trying to disprove something. Were you there? Can you say for fact it is space debris? Have you been to space and seen space debris? I highly doubt it, stop trying to bring people down.

IMHO,

The first job of ATS is to Examine. If possible, then to debunk. If it is unable to be debunked, leave it to speculation.

75% of everything UFO is capable of debunking. Thats being considerate.

This is not to say that their arent some unexplaned vehicles out there though. The "saucer shaped object" that rolled through Dallas a year or so back with police everywhere. That was special. Was it a ufo? Yep. was it alien? Doubt it. Was it ours? maybe.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Pretty interesting but I am leaning towards natural formations. The boomerang appears to be space junk, I can't imagine anythng designed to travel like that. I wouldn't want to pilot that thing.
edit on 17-12-2010 by isitjustme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Part of the craft taking the images.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

I liked the "colonial viper" in the first one.

Hard to tell if closer to the ones on the original BSG show or the newer.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join