It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DEPOPULATION - where would you start?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by c0ldPhr34k

I agree...whenever I discuss this topic with friends or strangers, they always say that I am being way too harsh ( see my above post)

but like you, I have realized what side of the table to be on

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
If I had to start this I'd pick the obvious, Washington D.C. too many morons there as it is.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Normally i am totally against communism, but to avoid overpopulation in a humane way without starving, poisoning, or killing anyone i would have to say we should make a law that if you decide to have over 2 children you need to pay a fee or something like that. this way we discourage families from having large amounts of kids.
edit on 15-4-2011 by Dylan201 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by c0ldPhr34k
Well, there seems to be a lot of talk on the NWO or the Elites wanting to depopulate the Earth.

Even Bill gates the Microsoft Idiot said we need some form of "population control".

If the Earth can not sustain the growth of people that we are experiencing what are we to do?

So, people of ATS, where would YOU start?

What would be your ideal method of depopulation? WHO would you choose?

Remember it has to be enough to make a change worldwide.

I am keen to hear what the people on ATS have to say on this matter, if push came to shove and you HAD to select near enough 2 billion people to "remove" how would you do it? AND most importantly WHO would you choose.

(If you choose not to answer do not leave a stupid remark as some of you are prone too. Just move on to another topic. For those who do part-take I thank you in advance.)

I would choose everyone with a Gross Personal Fortune (including money, property and assets) of over $100,000,000

And

I would choose the 1 billion Islamic people on Earth.

I'd start with you then there would be one less evil nazi wannabee in the world. I can't believe people are allowed to post this kind of sick stuff. Do yourself a serious favor and look at some pictures of geoncide involving children and then post crap like this.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddha
Tsunami over china and america.
wash the land clean.

Because, of course, you live in Malta, or somewhere other than China or America.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
to depopulate the earth i would probably unleash a super engineered pandemic, something that can spread like the cold, stay dormint, than activate with the killing power of ebohla, i would start unleashing it in every airport on the planet basicaly. asuuming i had the correct fund and access to weaponized bio agentsit could be done easly. then spike the certain amounts of the vaccine with posions, this plan really wouldnt be targeted on anyspecific group, or could just start nuking cities, but plan a is smarter

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I'll volunteer.....
once all the politicians have taken their turn!!!

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I would want to eliminate all those who are absent empathy in their little brains. Those who say, you need to put people who can't take care of themselves on cattle car trains and to the ovens and gas chambers. Those are psychopaths who say that, but they are also Nazis. The Greatest Generation of World War II killed many Nazis until the good guys won.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
seriously, I'd probably start by giving the terminallly ill the option of ending their suffering in a controlled way.....
then I'd go to the politicians, then the bankers, and well, after that, who knows, maybe we'd find that our population is more easily provided for???

oh, and free birth control for anyone who wishes to have it!!!

edit on 15-4-2011 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
The Middle East.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
This thread is a vicious racist hate mongering lie from the Devil. Because studies have shown that once people have access to unimpoverished lives, with education, healthy abundant food, clean drinking water, everything that makes "the pursuit of happiness" in a quality of life, people automatically without laws, decrease their reproduction, especially, the more advanced their higher education.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

I would go for people that are not contributing to the wellbeing of the planet. Like the OP said, start at the top. Every elite out there would have to go. Clean house. Since there are such few at the top, I'd go ahead and get rid of people in densely populated cities in every continent to keep diversity. I'd rather get rid of people living on coastal regions since ocean levels would rise anyway. This would force people to move away from the coast and seek higher ground. Racial background, religion or beliefs would not be a factor in determining who stays and who goes. Mostly geographical and the evil elite.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Well , they should start in the Hamptons , then swing on over to Martha's Vineyard on their next stop to Washington then L.A. . Cleaning up the Earth's Useless Eaters in those Areas would work out fine don't you think ?........

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by AtleeElmont

The world doesn't actually need depopulation this is a myth and a BS excuse for control through death. What the world needs is people in charge who aren't corrupt and can make real worthwhile change. For any continent on earth to be starving is simply unacceptable. Mega hanging gardens and aquaponics systems alone would solve world hunger.

You can always tell how free a world is by it's prosperity
edit on 16-4-2011 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I would start by not letting anyone know about an incoming ELE. Comet, planet, brown dwarf, etc.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join