It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DEPOPULATION - where would you start?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I'm surprised to see all the hate towards the Muslims.

No food shortage?Not where you or I live..yet.But what about all those countries with millions of starving people?Go live out there then you can see for yourself when you have to chase mice in the field for your next meal.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by GodIsPissed

why do you think they are chasing mice, DEPOPULATION at work, survive and you will be a good slave. look at Haiti, New Orleans, or other place of man made or natural disasters, and tell me if there is no world depopulation plan, i use to think genocide but now i am not so sure.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by GodIsPissed

I addressed the situation where there are food shortages. The few people in power in those circumstances control the wealth and resources. They aren't planning to give up control of them so they will not lose their grip for now. Eventually, it will come to a point where the "have nots" will either rebel or perish.

The "haves" will have to come to blows over what's remaining. Who knows how this will play out, but you can be assured the population will decrease as a result of it...
edit on 18-12-2010 by majesticgent because: Tough posting using swype

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Thats easy............the president, cabinet, congress, The alphabet.......FBI......CIA..........DEA.........ATF....and keep going till we are a free country again.........the rest of the world can sort out its own problems

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
well if i HAD to depopulate the world (playing the part of an evil supervillian here), i'd probably start in the third world (less uproar), and then if stuff got really hairy, i'd start putting profilactics or something in the water supply.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Depopulation is happening people.

We just need to know what side to be on.

I have no qualms in choosing my life over someone else's (non family)

But then again, I took a job that places me on the right side of all this mess.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by c0ldPhr34k

so you have the , right health care, no debts unpaid balance on credit cards 100,000$ or more in come and own have title to your home?

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheManipulator

I would then move onto the long term unemployed. Give them an ultimatum. WORK or say goodbye.

What a completely disgusting statement! (Someone alerted me to this thread, and her/his link out me right at your post!)
And it's just what s/he warned me of.
I just gotta say on behalf of we long-term unemployed, "thanks a bunch!" What makes you think we don't want to work? Are you aware of what unemployment rates are around the world right now?

That being said, I wouldn't mind "saying goodbye" to a world that has such knee-jerking people-hating morons in it.
Vicky

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiteraryOneTwo

I have read only the opening statement, but my first thought is that all children who are designated mentally retarded or of low i.q. ability should be sterilized so that none can reproduce. Sadly, there are cases of children in homes for the m.r. who suffer sexual abuse and some girls have become pregnant. There is no need for children unable to care for children to ever reproduce and have children.

Oh yes, eugenics... That's how the Nazis started, did you know that? Have you ever heard of Carrie Buck? Carrie Buck Wikipedia
and
Eugenics Steven Jay Gould

Vicky

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I think gnosticquasar post says it all..and onley if you had no other choice..the thoughts of this makes me sick to my stomach i cant imagine haveing to do this..

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Vicky32

"That being said, I wouldn't mind "saying goodbye" to a world that has such knee-jerking people-hating morons in it.
Vicky"

Take a deep breath Vicky. There's a lot of people in your position, me included, going on a yr with an occassional day here and there and not by choice. It's hit some of us harder than others and it's been one of the most frustrating times I've ever gone thru. Hang in there!

)

edit on 18-12-2010 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by exo87
Borrow a b-52 or similar aircraft and 30 b83 nukes, id drop them on....
1- Jakarta
2- Manila
3-Mumbai
4-Delhi
5-Tehran
6-Calcutta
7-Shanghai
8-Beijing
9-Guangzhou
10-Karachi
Now 3 nukes over each of these cities should kill about 100-200 million people instantly then take into account fall out and sterilization of several generations and it should help alot to depopulate the world, although there would have to be some time between each attack due to nuclear winter lol.

The first words that sprung to mind when I read your post were "racist git". (Although the person who pointed me to this thread had warned me!)
Karma's a bitch - I would love to see a Pakistani get mediaeval on your hindquarters!

Although what I have heard is, that TPTB in the US want to make Pakistan the next target, and you've obviously started drinking the war-mongers' propaganda Kool-Aid!
Vicky

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by mtnshredder
reply to post by Vicky32

"That being said, I wouldn't mind "saying goodbye" to a world that has such knee-jerking people-hating morons in it.
Vicky"

Take a deep breath Vicky. There's a lot of people in your position, me included, going on a yr with an occassional day here and there and not by choice. It's hit some of us harder than others and it's been one of the most frustrating times I've ever gone thru. Hang in there!

)

edit on 18-12-2010 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

Thanks for your encouraging words mtnshredder! For me it's been nearly 2 years, and I have just got a job that I know isn't going to last (it's sales and I am just not any good at it!)
I have been keeping going with some relief teaching - which is 1 million % better than sales. Even so, I know I am a whole lot better off than heaps of people - and I really feel for them.
A star for you! (I am sorry I can give only 1!)
Vicky

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Vicky32

A star for Me, your a doll, you made my day. Keep plugging away at the job you never know what direction it may lead you.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by majesticgent

Actually, it would be 100% of the population paying 100% of the takes. People, as in business, can be broken down to a level of profitability. Some produce and some don't. In theory your idea that half the populations could not support a system that was built for twice the size is initially correct. But as with any downsizing adjustments would have to be made.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
Remove and outlaw all warning labels on things, then let simple darwinian reduction take place.

eventually, you will get rid of people that thought it was a great idea to make toast while taking a bath, operating heavy machinery while flat out drunk, etc.

Best answer yet, I really think that all those warnings obstruct the path of evolution.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by bekod

so you have the , right health care, no debts unpaid balance on credit cards 100,000$ or more in come and own have title to your home?

With that in mind, a person might be better off during depopulation if, they do have debts to pay, do have unpaid balances on credit cards, less income, and still working to pay off a mortgage. Having all of that almost places a person in the category of "Unneeded". If you get rid of all the people that you can manipulate or have a reason to work, then who do you have left to have control over?

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by SilentStigma

it does yes.

but ONLY when you choose to not include what i said right after...

Not that i actually consider it, but who doesn't love the "what if" game..

Climategate tactics won't work on me. Thank You.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
China...so many people in such tight spaces, the disease is almost certain to spread to everybody in the nation. Also, without the Chinese, you can say goodbye to everything made in China...which is, well, almost everything.

If not China then maybe New York...Americans are easier to control, mentally. Not much thinking-for-ourselves. I may actually make it seem like a good thing, by putting it in vaccines.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Steam

Star for your post!

I have the same ideas on who to target when trying to depopulate the planet.....

Lower class (uneducated and don't want to be)
Welfare class ( just cut off their assistance and they will die off very quickly)
repeat offenders

Don't get me wrong about the lower class and the welfare class....not being harsh..just being fair to the rest of the population who (because of weak politicians) are forced into taking care of unproductive adults and their offspring who is doomed to repeat the same unproductive cycle.

When I say uneducated, I am referring to the millions who purposely refuse education, not the ones that can't afford it....

When I say welfare,not the ones who use it for a tough period (temporarily) and then get off of it because they have now educated themselves to have better careers, but the ones who live and die off the welfare system and constantly repopulate with unproductive men, all to have these children repeat the same cycle for generations.

And there should be licenses to populate!! You should only be able to reproduce if you can sustain that child until age 18....meaning no gov't assistance and you are educated enough to raise them to also be intelligent

They really could get this thing done, but they are worried about being too 'politically correct' and trying to people- please....

Oh, I almost forgot to mention....religious people actually don't have a place in the New World...someone mentioned that and I had to star them......with education, they leave religion alone and become more productive
edit on 20-12-2010 by ButterCookie because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join