It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did i dream of a night that actually happened in novemver 2010 ???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
This is my first post so plz bear with me. I know this is supposed to be in dreams and predictions i just wanted more responces about this. So for some time since Last year of 2009 i have been recording my dreams, just the ones i cant forget. Ones like false awakening and sleep paralysis's. So here is goes:

December 15, 2010 – Last night’s dream was very odd. Was it a dream that actually happened in November, and now I’m suddenly dreaming about that night?
Was this a dream?
I wake up on my bed, but it’s in front of the window. I look towards the hallway and I see an extraterrestrial. He was kind of tall and skinny. He had big black eyes. I had remembered what some people tell a description of greys. He looked similar but instead of grey skin, his was similar to a golden eagles color and color pattern. He was walking past my door in the hallway, in slow paced walking. My quick reaction was to slightly pull my sheets over my eyes, enough so I couldn’t see him if he came back into my room. When I did this I think he knew I was awake and that I saw him. Next thing I know he came into my room. I felt him touch my left leg area. Next thing I know he was feeling my arm, I think. Like he was examining me or something ( remember I still have my sheets over my eyes so I couldn’t see him, but I knew he was there). It’s still fuzzy what happened next. I couldn’t remember that part well. Next thing I know, I’m looking at him face to face. It’s still fuzzy, what happened but I do remember asking him a question. I ask how long do you live up to? He didn’t respond. Then I ask can I guess? If yes shake your head up and down. If no shake your head side to side. That way you won’t get in trouble. Next I say, 100-200yrs? He shakes his head up and down. I then had a random thought of 150yrs. I can’t remember what happened next. I end up waking up for real. And the morning I research different types of aliens that may exist. I do find something in particular something similar to that dream. I read something about grays and the rare browns. Did I see a rare brown species of grays???

The weird thing I’m trying to figure out was the placement of my bed. My current bed position is not in front of my window, and the dream I had last night took place when I actually had my bed in front of my window which I say was probably last month November.
Before I had this dream, in the past I would wake up at night every 3-6 times at night. Always checking the clock and my surroundings. When I would get up to use the restroom I would always look towards the kitchen or down the hallway for some odd apparent reason. When I’m done with the restroom I do the same thin, check the hallway and kitchen. I don’t know why but it’s a habit I feel I must do every time.

I have a drawing of what it looks like and the way it was walking.

i261.photobucket.com...

i261.photobucket.com...

plz tell me what you think. it felt so real especially through my eyes when i had that dream...at least im hoping it might of been an actuall event...

edit on 12/16/2010 by AlienDecendants because: forgot a word for description

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by AlienDecendants

I know of several people who have experienced weird phenomena whilst asleep or semi asleep and it is not imagenary in some circumstances.It has been debated that some of these entities project thoughts into the mind when a person is most suseptable.Why they do it is unknown,or the origin of it.The army could have been conducting experiments with some frequency generator that alters perception during nightfall ,this is well known as well.The real source is unknown,why would military do this?Well if you can get someone to see something thats not there then in theory they can get people to watch something that is`nt really there while something more real was going on and nobody would notice.Odd view but could be true.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I've had a few dreams about UFO's in the last 6 months. One I was in this cafe and a beautiful town, streets made of cobblestone, when I saw all of these UFO's in the sky outside. I went outside with my girlfriend and others were around when this huge planet like Earth, except different continent shapes, started crashing towards us, but like always it ended before it crashed. So I took it as those were extraterrestrial/spiritual beings that were from another planet. Another we were drving to my house, on the main road when we came to a stop because the traffic was as far as you could see. We got out and everyone was out of their cars staring in awe, and I was ecstatic that I was finally seeing something that was saying "here we are." It was a circle at first, made of three colors like a pie graph. Then it started forming into all of these different shapes and designs, some of which I remember from the show Ancient Aliens. It was so colorful and beautiful, awesome dream. Your dream is different, since you actually got face to face with another being. Which is a really amazing dream in itself. Either way, im just thankful for all of the amazing, mysterious, prophetic, and mindboggling dreams i've had in my life and I hope I continue to recieve more. Also I just started thinking after looking into some stories and information, IF extraterrestrials are real, what if their not the little green men we think. Not just a living being, but somehow they are a "spiritual" being in every sense of the word. That would also explain some of the things, such as dreams, or channelings people say they can have. Yet, im a skeptic on everything, even if I believe in some of my theories, we don't know the exact truth so it could be a number of things.Just my strong feelings.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   

well..I can't not count the # of times I've had Alien/UFO dreams.. some so real I swear I was there somehow..

I would suggest you put a small camera in your bedroom and record your sleep time. It's something I'm definately going to do when I get the cash to do so.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

I have actually thought of that idea. Exept for the part for money wise, please i wouldn't want my dad to get suspicious since i still live in my parents house... But yes indeed i have actually thought of that many times...

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

plus i forgot to add that Ive heard that some people say they put cameras but it ends up not working cause the aliens don't want to be recorded somehow...

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   

yes. magnetic interference most likey .. however, wouldn't that be still considered evidence
)

As for you ensuring everything is ok in the kitchen and elsewhere in the house, has this habit JUST started or has it been ongoing for a long time.. ?? If it just started, might be something to ponder.

If your computer is in your room, turn on your video cam and set it to record.. maybe. ? or setting up a video cam to record.. in LP ?? (just trying to give you some ideas)

I've never heard about the camera's glitching out and unable to record....

edit on 1-1-2011 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

Well i have a picture camera, but im unsure if it will work for that long there's only 80mins... that's only enough for an hour or so... its a 4gb card....
and the habit just started a couple of months ago, its something i never did..but now i do it...

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Your drawing is very good and just about there.

From what I read it sounds like you were having a recall of an early event and you will probably never forget it. Keep some type writing material near your bed and write down things as they occur. Also when you go over things in your mind look into the background for any new tell tale sign you might have missed.

Experiences can be friendly or they can be fearful all depends on the circumstance.

Keep us updated

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by observe50

what do u mean by "just about there", im kinda confused about that part, plus there is another dream in another thread that i talked about seeing the same brown gray in another dream, i think it was a dream...

heres the link...

Link to other thread i posted

its the December 29, 2010 dream
i need new insight to this plus new opinions thanks

top topics

join