It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would have to happen to make us all believers.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
what evidence?

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I think if you can reach out and touch an alien, just like you can with any animal on earth. Except for the boa of course and poisenous frogs, unless you want to get high :p .

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
have you ever been to Montreal?
some frogettes are quite ummm touchable

and if thats poison thats the one I'm going to name when the bartender askes me to.

I doubt that everyone will be a believer
there have been events where of the people who have seen it;
half said it was UFOs
half said it was a religious event

etc
edit on 16-12-2010 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

No it wouldn't. Plenty of people saw planes hit 9/11 on CNN and other channels and still people don't believe it happened. Some people are in constant denial loop. They would just say it is somekind of hologram.. And what about creationists then? They wouldn't never buy it. And some people still believe that earth is flat, and some that this life is just an illusion. Remember, the question was "what would have to happen to make us all believers.". Maybe it was tad bit of a stupid question which OP never thought in its logical end.

The answer is most likely: Nothing could do that.

-v
edit on 17-12-2010 by v01i0 because: 2345

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by v01i0
Plenty of people saw planes hit 9/11 on CNN and other channels and still people don't believe it happened.

Fudged tapes
All ya gotta do is look at the clip where the nose comes out the other side intack

The answer is most likely: Nothing could do that.

Well there ya go OP, your question has been answered
Put 5 people in a room and you will have one left winger, one right winger, one leaning left, one leaning right, and one waffling on the fence
edit on 17-12-2010 by zorgon because: Classified

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Originally posted by zorgon
Put 5 people in a room and you will have one left winger, one right winger, one leaning left, one leaning right, and one waffling on the fence.

Pretty much so. If you add the number of people, you will get even results even more funny! I bet there would be one who would deny the existence of the rest and room altogether.

We come from many trains, but I guess that's rather a strenght than weakness - providing we could agree on our slight differences in perspectives.

-v

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Maybe if they aliens put on a few demonstrations that were beyond the abilities of human technology first, like say - ohhhhhh - made a few cool looking, giant spiral lights in the sky or made a number of mass killings of various, non-endangered animals around the world in sudden, inexplicable ways - maybe that would get people's attention and show them that unEarthly forces were at work. You never know...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join