It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would have to happen to make us all believers.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
With all the evidence over the years of aliens and ufo's still the mass majority of the popularity doesnt believe or wont discuss aliens openly. So my question to you is what would the aliens have to do in order for the rest of the population to openly accept that aliens exist and are here. I know us here at ATS either believe or are open enough to believe but if you go through a normal day honestly how much of the conversations revolve around aliens and the stars? Hardly ever which is a shame because its the most important part of our future and who we are.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
if the came up to everyone and slapped them in the face and said were here, then they MIGHT believe it

i think some people are just scared or religion gets in the way..... not much you can do to change that, there will always be non believers unless something drastic happens

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   

With all the evidence over the years of aliens and ufo's...

Like what? Blurry videos and silly stories of how aliens gave someone psychic powers?

still the mass majority of the popularity doesnt believe or wont discuss aliens openly

Is something stopping them?

what would the aliens have to do in order for the rest of the population to openly accept that aliens exist and are here.

Anything that could be considered concrete evidence would probably suffice. I'd say landing on earth would be a good start.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
land and say hello.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Still even if they land and greet somebody, who says anybody will believe that person or their wont be a cover up? This could of happened already.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Landing on principal cities squares will do the job

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
during Monday night foot ball, at a UN meeting and at a State of the Union Address, a ufo/Visitor says we are here, and makes them all disappear, that would make some believe, to satisfy all, the web net would have too be taking over and say we own you, we will now let you get back to face book, tweet and Google, and posting on ATS.

edit on 16-12-2010 by bekod because: added text

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Just do something the whole globe can see at once or possibly consecutively that would leave no doubt, like block out the sun for an hour or two.. ;p

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Basically, like the idea of god, until I can SEE an alien MYSELF then I will continue to be skeptical. I can't go on hearsay, watch some video, or just take your word for it. It does not matter what you think or some "expert" with credentials think. A person must get the facts themselves and the huge missing fact is that no alien or god will make a big enough concrete appearance that it becomes obvious that aliens do exist. I am not denying there COULD be other life forms but I don't believe that intelligent lifeforms from outer space would not once appear on a national or global scale where everyone can see FOR THEMSELVES.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
There's no peaceful approach that could "cut it," there is only one way that they can make us know they are existed that is to blast us with lase beam. As a result the mass and mainstream media people would acknowledge their existence.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Even if aliens would make a spectaculous landing with including UN and all that "welcome party", or a full scale invasion, I would still have suspicions whether they are real aliens or is this somekind of bluff to make us all under one banner.

I have no problem being under one banner though - this is the destiny of mankind. Uniting of mankind will be inevitable, but I hope it comes through consent, not by force. Without unity, there will be horrible destruction. Yet this unification has to start from within, from each individual; a person must begin by knowing oneself.

And, should aliens become common phenomena to everyone, I guess there's no point talking about believing anymore.

And to not give wrong impression, I have to emphasize that I do know there probably are aliens, somewhere in universe, just not here - at least yet.

-v
edit on 16-12-2010 by v01i0 because: 2345

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Hopefromabove

Discloser of undisputed evidence of only one or two cases, released by more than just a few Intel agencies, private and public sector organizations and countries who were able to examine all the facts and evidence collectively and arrive at the same ET conclusion. This would be a good start for me anyway. I believe there's life out there, just not 100% sold that they're hanging out here on earth everyday.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Hopefromabove

the only thing that would build a level of belief or even trust would have to be self sacrifice said alien or aliens would have to not only fly by but actually either land in a downtown metropolis and one or some of there number would have to die undeniable proof and acceptance at the same time. the populace would make the survivors instant celeb's and would treat them as such, but the govt would find away to spin it in their favor. um we are speaking hypothetically right ?

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hopefromabove
With all the evidence over the years of aliens and ufo's still the mass majority of the popularity doesnt believe or wont discuss aliens openly. So my question to you is what would the aliens have to do in order for the rest of the population to openly accept that aliens exist and are here. I know us here at ATS either believe or are open enough to believe but if you go through a normal day honestly how much of the conversations revolve around aliens and the stars? Hardly ever which is a shame because its the most important part of our future and who we are.

When you say all the evidence over the years of ufo's, then it should be easy to give 1 solitary piece of evidence that shows aliens exist & have visited this planet in the past & are currently visiting it in the present!

In order to answer your question in what they have to do o make everyone believe in them. There is only 1 thing that they can do in this regard. Which is to land their spaceship in the middle of a major city for everyone & their camera's to see.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
This would do it, carried on CNN

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I agree that one thing that would go a long way to convince pretty much everybody of the reality of the existence of "aliens,' no matter what form they might actually be (human time travelers, demons, tulpas, other manifestations, etc.), would be for them to present a single good piece of evidence, tied causally to some kind of proof of something.

As it stands now, we have a lot of interesting evidence, but we only have conjecture as to what it's evidence of. Something that links a Point A to some kind of Point B would be nice.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Mass landing in large cities around the world. They probably would have to exit their vehicles and do some really nifty tricks to satisfy the really hard core skeptics.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
This would do it, carried on CNN

that was going to be my answer,this would be the best option for aliens to show up,it would make all doubters believe and make a lot of people happy at the same time.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I think that you would be challenged to come up with anything that EVERYONE believes. Think about it. I think my signature says it all.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
the only way for ever one to believe
is for a alien to move in with ever one
and live with them for a year.

still some would say they are going mad and seeing things.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join