It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Aliens Invisible To The Human Eye?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ScepticalBeliever

I don't know really, in a sense, I "want" to believe in them. In terms of physical evidence, I guess that if there are aliens that can travel between inhabitable planets, they would firstly need to have existed long enough (without going extinct) in order to develop the technology. That being said, if we understand that "faster than light" is impossible, the only other way to travel such long distances is to distort time and space itself. If they could do this, then it could be that they are in a different "time zone" to us, and thus "out of phase" with our time/reality.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
One interesting educational forum for the suspicious. The Ukrainians are
very special because they havent a hat which can stop them in their
opinions and their investigations. I won’t waste my time to find again
and point here the most interesting posts but there even are some very
novel data about the Nazi flying saucers and their analogues in the other
countries so far.

ufodos.org.ua...
edit on 17-12-2010 by realitydiscovered because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
i believe more in technology of cloaking

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
if an object moves out of sync with the human eye, you wont detect it. dogs, cats, eagles have more sensitive eyes and can detect those movements. cloaking techniques by advanced alien species would be done by tuning into a specific frequency that the human eye would not detect unless they wanted you to see them. that's why you should always listen and watch your animals so they will alert you to the invisible

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
There's no reason for aliens to be on the moon or mars, that's why we havnt seen them. Our solar system, specially Earth-Moon-Mars, covers a distance so small in the galaxy, chances of ET even finding us isn't that high, unless theyre super duper advanced and have a google map type of thing for every civilization haha. It's like you know theres 1 ant somewhere in your neighborhood and you gotta find it.

But yeah, if theyre here, they would probably be advanced enough to hide themselves. You might have seen some stuff on tv about future tech, invisible soldiers,etc. If we think we can do it in the near future, then the aliens can!
edit on 20-12-2010 by snakeyeswatchingyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Yes there are aliens all around us, ghosts, leprechauns too that like to watch you go potty and you cant see them with the naked eyes, but a special kind of sun glasses expose them in true form. But beware if they find out that you can see them with these glasses you will be detained in a deep underground base ran by Reptilian scum forced to play twister and trivial pursuit against your will.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b38366e28403.jpg[/atsimg]

They Live!

edit on 20-12-2010 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Dark Matter is said to be invisible to the human eye. It neither reflects or absorbs photons. The only method of detecting it is by its mass. Meaning it has weight.

80% of all matter in the universe is thought to be Dark Matter.

Dark Energy, also called Quintessence, is thought to permeate all space and make up 73% of all mass-energy equivalence in the universe.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 02:17 AM
link   
aliens would be invisible because the human eye can only see on certain frequencies and aliens probably wont be on the same frequencies that out eye can see

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by SystemResistor

we have found a thing that went faster then light its a tiny particle called neutrinos

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
reply to post by Picollo30

I think some are invisible due to the frequency the SOUL human eye is adjusted to see at. Adjust the frequency of the SOUL HUMAN EYE to see SOULS/ENERGY/SPIRITS and not only 3rd dimension matter then more may be seen. I do also think there are some E.T. or evol Aliens that exist within the 3rd dimension plane as well....

um really soul human eye what is that and the human eye can only see light just to tell you but the frequency part is right but everything else is wrong the human eye can only see certain frequencies of light and they could be 2 dimensional and 4 or 5 your right about that

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier
Yes there are aliens all around us, ghosts, leprechauns too that like to watch you go potty and you cant see them with the naked eyes, but a special kind of sun glasses expose them in true form. But beware if they find out that you can see them with these glasses you will be detained in a deep underground base ran by Reptilian scum forced to play twister and trivial pursuit against your will.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b38366e28403.jpg[/atsimg]

They Live!

edit on 20-12-2010 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

what have you been smoking

top topics

<< 1   >>

join