It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Aliens Invisible To The Human Eye?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I mean we've gone to the Moon and Mars and despite finding some interesting "rocks" or structures whatever you guys like to call them, we've never found proof that both the Moon and Mars are habitable by aliens.

Could it be that they are energy forms instead of having a physical appearance, or maybe they are outside our colour spectrum? I mean, there can be other colors but we can't see them, yet they are there.

They are aliens right? They are different, we have the tendency to imagine alien beings to have a physical form like we do, to think like we think, yet they can be completely different in every way than we are expecting them to be.
edit on 16-12-2010 by Picollo30 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Picollo30

I think some are invisible due to the frequency the SOUL human eye is adjusted to see at. Adjust the frequency of the SOUL HUMAN EYE to see SOULS/ENERGY/SPIRITS and not only 3rd dimension matter then more may be seen. I do also think there are some E.T. or evol Aliens that exist within the 3rd dimension plane as well....

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
you can catch glimpse's in your peripheral vision.

its your main focus they manipulate.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
The power of belief is what allows people to see aliens. If you really believe that they exist, and believe that you can see them, then you will start to see them, and start to see more and more of them, and they will be able to see you. When we are protected by the non-belief in aliens, we shield our minds from thier world.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by SystemResistor

Imagination is the key.
edit on 16-12-2010 by Crumbles because: meh

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
It is well known that they can be invisible, but yet the question is fruitful as
leading to some new considerations. We both with one of my relatives observed
something before two years and just two weeks ago I found out reading one book
about the paranormal that it has been the auras of something invisible. If they are
living entities they must have at least auras visible at some conditions. Becoming
aware that they really exist and looking intently at the sky and the surroundings
now I can see and feel much more things. It is just this way as explained in some
of the previous opinions even it sounding a little sarcastic, but it is for real. Simply
our old of the hard things paradigm is hindering us to see what can be seen.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   

I once read a theory that aliens are from a fourth dimensional universe and have to put themselves in sort of a space suit type thing that makes them able to take form in our dimension. The person compared it to a human person interacting with creatures in a two dimensional world. not sure whether that is true or really even possible, it's just a theory I read haha.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by veranda

So to answer your question, from that theory yes they would be visible to us but not in their true form.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
In non-belief, we shun things that are realer than what we can deal with. You don't even have to BELIEVE to start seeing aliens. All you have to do is gain an open mind, and you'll start seeing the "world" for what it really is.

I like the track your mind is on OP, it shows an opening of mind and possibilities. O13 and Relentless Lurker know what they're talking about though.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Well, the most of them emit in the UV and infrared spectrum, hence they
are visible for the birds seeing in the UV and the snakes seeing in the
infrared spectrum, isn’t it a work of God for them to be invisible for us?

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by realitydiscovered
isn’t it a work of God for them to be invisible for us?

or them

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Honestly, I feel that many of these interterrestrials and / or extraterrestrials use a form of cloaking. I have some evidence of this through experiences that have been told to me and I plan to write an article in the near future. I am intrigue by this phenomena and hope to be able to find more answers than questions....

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by SystemResistor
The power of belief is what allows people to see aliens. If you really believe that they exist, and believe that you can see them, then you will start to see them, and start to see more and more of them, and they will be able to see you. When we are protected by the non-belief in aliens, we shield our minds from thier world.

I don't mean to be a party-pooper, I personally believe in aliens myself and would love nothing more than disclosure. However, adopting a thought process like this is a pretty good way of ending up paranoid, dissociative, delusional and eventually locked up in an insane asylum. You should try and remain at least a bit impartial. Talking yourself into believing you're seeing beings as opposed to shadows is pretty dangerous. Once you get into a way of thinking, it's pretty hard to get out of. There's a fair chance it will escalate out of control.
edit on 16-12-2010 by ScepticalBeliever because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Yes of course, but it reminded me also the principle SoHm mentioned
by Ernst Muldashev, that this time we ourselves unassisted have to
manage with the problem. He BTW is a world famous eye-surgeon.
His books can be disputable, but there is some truth in them IMO.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
They sure are invisable to me as I have never seen one - I would like to tho. I have seen a close up UFO so I am open to it.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Only for you my crazy cat to distinguish the birds from those entities:

img444.imageshack.us...

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   

The answer is simply NO. There are no such thing as aliens visitng this planet.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
There is only you, I can read your thoughts.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ScepticalBeliever

That is the opposite of what I mean, if you know that they are simply a figment of the imagination, then you become free to interract with them as much as you like, while still preserving your sense of reality. Because, in a way, aliens are a part of the world of imagination, and likewise, the world of our imagination is linked to the world of our subconscious, our perceptions, our emotions, and our behaviours and instincts. Knowing that they are not "real" frees up the imagination, and allows a greater level of perceptual distortion, eventually shadows turn into shapes, and eventually shapes turn into forms. Just like when people hallucinate, if they can hallucinate positivley, then they can see and talk to aliens and to a large extent feel and sense them. If they hallucinate negativley, then yes, they see shadows and distortions, as opposed to a hallucination that they can control, sort of like switching on and off.
edit on 17-12-2010 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by SystemResistor
reply to post by ScepticalBeliever

That is the opposite of what I mean, if you know that they are simply a figment of the imagination, then you become free to interract with them as much as you like, and learn and do all kinds of things, and you can still preserve your sense of reality. Because, in a way, aliens are a part of the world of imagination, and paradoxically, the world of our imagination is linked to the world of our subconscious, our perceptions, our emotions, and our behaviours and instincts. If we take the "observer" effect into the equation, then we simply can't always see them, and for that reason, they aren't real!

Sorry, but I have to say that what you've said makes little sense, especially going with your other comment that I quoted previously. If I understand you correctly, I think that what you're implying is that they infact do exist, but in an alternate dimension, and though in the greater scheme of things this makes them "real", in terms of our own reality/dimension that is not the case, as they have almost zero physical properties and the likes in order to prove their existance.

Anyway, my basic point still stands, you yourself have stated that they are only a figment of the imagination. However, you have inferred that the imagination is not purely created by ourselves and is infact a result of an unproven stimulus. You still cannot be sure of this, embracing your imagination and giving it credence for being something more is still slightly dangerous. Although, again, from my understand of what you have said, you have in effect said to take this with a pinch of salt and stated that one must realise there needs to be a line drawn in order to ensure, as you say, "you can still preserve your sense of reality". That we basically agree on, and was basically what I was trying to say in a less "metaphysical" way.

I may have got what you said wrong, just my take on it. Don't think I'm having a go anyway, everyone is entitled to their own opinions. I have no right to say what is right and what is wrong, I know no better than anyone and I'm not here to cause tension.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join