It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WIKI Ins. Seeded 500,000 ++ But is it any good if 98 % are even not close to being ready to open it

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
WIKI Isurance.aes256 file
Ya i'm one of them

ok download and install utorrent at
www.utorrent.com...

then download file from
thepiratebay.org... or
isohunt.com...

Do i need to do anything to this file before i can use it ??????

Download MD5 check and install:
www.softpedia.com...
select your insurance file and click calculate md5 checksum, might take a wee while, but it should come back with the md5 as:
94a032849b1f446e3a1ed06cf4867a56
if it does, you have the right file

other checksum
The SHA1 checksum of that file: cce54d3a8af370213d23fcbfe8cddc8619a0734c insurance.aes256
SHA256: 15bac5e815a38a998f4705945bd41975b736e7c723cfe851b9ed0e50c49316b4
SHA512: 1279dc1e09a06dbc60cfbe9b1e66ada0e1e5de1df5b37a2f9f532b60db07b75ca953765dd24d347328f0ae417bd66478b22693be538104cefb6cc64ae2b7cc5c
WHIRLPOOL: 1612d44096ec0b3a28239682164dfa584e743cce1a724404b84ef20910db61c39fb0fe9c0448d93d2fa7dd29b042d20fbfc1dcb93106

then download AES Crypt file and install from
www.aescrypt.com...
and unzip
and when i right click the insurance file (AES cryption) is the only option
ask for a password and conffirmation

other info may need to know
en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 16-12-2010 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-12-2010 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
So this is like the insurance file from wikileaks right?

I think you should describe your thread better.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Just in the past couple of hours, all of the torrent download sites have a file titled "wikileaks insurance + password." The original file is 1.38 gb, and the new file is 1.39gb.

What more do you know about this? Why wasn't it released by wikileaks themselves on their site?

Also, why in the world is this in the survival forum? lol
edit on 12/16/1010 by NoAngel2u because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by NoAngel2u

Was just there few min. ago did not see it
will go double check again

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   

It would "...take 3x10 [to the 51st power] years for an army of computers to decipher this code,” says Renaud Bidou, technical director of the French technology security firm Deny All."http://www.france24.com/en/20101215-insuranceaes256-julian-assange-contingency-plan-life-insurance-wikileaks

Are you aware that many sites like piratebay are inundated with fake torrents in order to deter people form downloading. It may take a while to simply choose the right torrent once the password is released (given that the file you've downloaded doesn't contain the real password. But it might.)

Keep trying.

edit on 12/16/2010 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

edit on 12/16/2010 by this_is_who_we_are because: superscript edit

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_

Maybe Trillium is taking his wikileaks files and packing them in his bug-out-bag? Newbie

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by minigunner

Originally posted by _Phoenix_

Maybe Trillium is taking his wikileaks files and packing them in his bug-out-bag? Newbie

Ok, that is funny since this ended up in the survival forum. lol But, this particular file was put out all over around the same time. Just a few hours ago. I know there have been a lot of insurance files out there for a while. Very curious indeed. I'd like to think that if wikileaks/assange were releasing it, they would make that fact known and drop us a note on their site or twitter feed.

Not so sure about downloading something without a word from them about it.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I agree - double check everything. Better safe than sorry, and as mentioned surely word would be out now?

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
THE LONGER WIKILEAKS DECIDES TO HOLD THE INFORMATION SECRET, THE LESS CREDIBLE THIS BECOMES.

IT HAS BEEN ABOUT A MONTH AND YET YOU SAY 98% IS STILL HIDDEN?

WHAT DO THEY WANT? JUST RELEASE EVERYTHING ALL AT ONCE AND DON'T WASTE TIME IF THIS IS SIGNIFICANT FOR THE WHOLE WORLD.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
The longer they withhold publishing all their documents, the more suspicious and the less credible this wikileaks become.

No wonder people within wikileaks defect to create their own site called openleaks.

wikileaks seems to have their own political agenda rather than revealing the truth.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by minigunner

Ya newbie
yes learn from your mistake and i plan on making a lot of them

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   
The Password will never, ever be released.

England is mad Assange released the cable showing Britain was going to declare the waters around Diego Garcia a "National Marine Park".....as a legal procedure in their attempt to keep the people that were kicked off that island by England..from gaining their island back.

They've already drugged up Assange and know every person who's got the password. They're all dead.

They'll keep Assange drugged up enough to hold himself up while they do a faux trial and kill him afterwards.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

I agree with this. There is no way they will ever let Assange live. And there is no way that password will ever be released. You can't mess with the most powerful people in the world and expect to live to tell the story. Assange played with fire, and now he and anyone close to him, is going to be burned.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Well I hate to join in on the pessimism, since I am a supporter, but was just thinking today that it is entirely likely that he will get assassinated by some lunatic fan or protester.

Anyway, that's way off topic. Will be very interested to find out if anyone knows about this new file release.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Any moderator on could you move this to conspiracy topic please & thank

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I been trying to tell you people what they are doing is no better then what the government does keeping secrets from us that is in fact what wikileaks is doing.... Exactly what they say they are against they keep all the information and use it for their advantage//// Sounds like the government huh?

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by thecinic
I been trying to tell you people what they are doing is no better then what the government does keeping secrets from us that is in fact what wikileaks is doing.... Exactly what they say they are against they keep all the information and use it for their advantage//// Sounds like the government huh?

You are right. I don't listen to anything you say on the subject. It's intentional. lol No, it doesn't sound like the government.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Wikileaks are playing the government at their own game. I doubt Assange and his kru actually hold that much verifiable information and they need to keep some leaks in reserve as future ammunition for the war. I'm sure they are hoping this publicity will bring them new leads and sympathisers and generate new sources of information.

It also gives assange something to bargain with when he is inevitably interrogated by the C.I.A

I wouldn't get too excited about the insurance file, its probably all a hoax.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by NoAngel2u

The insurance file was out weeks and weeks ago.

You should have downloaded it when it was first released by WL.

Any 'insurance files' that people try to download now, may well be fakes put out by the US, UK or any number of other governments.

I'd be very wary of downloading it now, if i were you, it's a fair chance that it will be infected and screw your computer up.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by saabacura

It's much more subtle that that mate.

If WL were to dump 250,000 documents all at once, there's the danger that most of the content will be missed.

That is, you wouldn't be able to see the wood for the trees - the sheer volume of information would likely detract from the really important cables and the information they contain.

Released piecemeal, each cable can be reviewed at leisure and properly digested.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join