It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nessie Sightings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Hello I'm sorta new here. But I have a theory. It seems the Loch Ness monster( nessie) has eluded even the most scientific advances in order to find it. Why? I think it's because of high electromagnetic fields. If nessie is a dinosaur (as most claim) then it would have evolved (or adapted) to no effect to handle electromagnetisim. It's amazing how much electromagnitisim is contained in most devices. Some say it even harms you! Cell Phone Hazard . If this is powerful enough to affect us why not something bigger tracked with larger equipment? Any Ideas?

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Camtheconspiracyman

Good theory... could be...

However i was never one to believe in Nessie anyways... i find it hard to imagine that all the years and technologie spent trying to find a dinasaur in a big puddle and still nothin?... meh.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Camtheconspiracyman

I don't understand your meaning here. Please elaborate.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
i believe he is saying that the equipment used to look for it is scaring it away do to electromagnatizm

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by machines4200

Then why don't sharks and crocodiles have the same reactions?

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
who knows.. but if this thing really did exist.. isnt it the only one of its kind? Crocs and gators and all that stuff they have been reproducing for years which WOULD let them get use to it all.. Nessie seems to be the only one so it wouldnt be able to get use to its new seroundings. which again brings me to the reasons why i dont believe in it...

1. it must be like 1000 years old AT LEAST, this assuming that there were more and they jsut all died off exept for this one.

2. previously stated... how hard is it to find a dino in a big puddle.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
have you actually been to loch ness?

its not just a big puddle..the deepest part of the loch is, well, very very deep. I am not sure of the figures here..anyone know? But I do know its very deep...the only problem I have with the Nessie theory is that of experts claiming there simply could not be enough food inside the loch to feed such a large organism.

I dont know, could be...there are so many species we have not discovered yet..

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by machines4200

exactly.... I know that the lake goes pretty deep. One theory of why it has avoided detection is underground caves where it resides. A good place to shield non-natural electromagnetic frequencies wouldn't you agree?

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Another reason to why it reacts badly to equipment ( if it does) is that maybe nessie is more sensitive to outside disturbances than crocs or other creatures.

new topics

top topics

join