It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Caremony to Honour Firefighters Cancelled because Israel Denies Entry Permits to Palestinians

page: 1
3

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 05:13 AM
link   
uruknet.info...

snip

Ceremony to honour firefighters cancelled after Israel denies entry permits to Palestinians who helped battle blaze.

Israel has barred a group of Palestinian firefighters from attending a ceremony where they were to be honoured for their help in battling a deadly forest fire last week.

At least 10 Palestinians were invited to attend the event in northern Israel, where the four-day fire left 41 people dead and ravaged large swaths of forest.

But Ahmad Tibi, an Arab member of the Israeli parliament and one of the organisers of the ceremony, said the event was cancelled when three of the Palestinians were refused entry permits to Israel on Tuesday.

He said the military had turned the firefighters away on security grounds.

"It's a theatre of the absurd," he told The Associated Press news agency. "This is a regular day-to-day practice of the occupation, and it exposes its ugly face."

End snip

Full article: uruknet.info...

One more event in the litany of Israeli's psychotic, disgraceful attitude to the rest of the world.
edit on 15-12-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)




posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   
As an Israeli I have to admit that this is incredibly stupid and shameful on behalf of my country.



posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen
 


Makes a mockery of the ones that said the Palestinians helping was a good sign and would lead to more understanding..

Next day, business as usual for Israel

It must get harder and harder for those that continue to defend Israel when you see things like this..
Pathetic scum........

S&F....Lets see them make excuses for this one..
Maybe the firetruck was carrying explosives....

edit on 15-12-2010 by backinblack because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Lol when i think i hear a funny one, somebody does something like this, kinda sad that a couple of heros, i personaly think that firefighters are heros, cant get thanked properly because of paperwork,silly things like this happen everywhere in the world, now someone is gonna use it to bash israel eheheh, im never one to defend there miliary agenda, but heck its just a bureaucratic thingy.

Would have been cool to see them behing thanked properly, and then the images sent around the world, to show that there are people who belive and want peace.

just my 2 cents



posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Those pesky Jewish landlords's sons in the IDF stopped the Palestinian firefighters from the ceremony!



posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by wcitizen
 


Makes a mockery of the ones that said the Palestinians helping was a good sign and would lead to more understanding..

Next day, business as usual for Israel

It must get harder and harder for those that continue to defend Israel when you see things like this..
Pathetic scum........

S&F....Lets see them make excuses for this one..
Maybe the firetruck was carrying explosives....

edit on 15-12-2010 by backinblack because: (no reason given)


Yes, I got flamed for not believing it would alter the peace process! Israel's hatred is so predictable.



posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by dukeofjive
Lol when i think i hear a funny one, somebody does something like this, kinda sad that a couple of heros, i personaly think that firefighters are heros, cant get thanked properly because of paperwork,silly things like this happen everywhere in the world, now someone is gonna use it to bash israel eheheh, im never one to defend there miliary agenda, but heck its just a bureaucratic thingy.

Would have been cool to see them behing thanked properly, and then the images sent around the world, to show that there are people who belive and want peace.

just my 2 cents


IMO that's why they weren't going to allow that to happen. Bad PR to acknowledge the Palestinians as decent human beings. I wouldn't be surprised to see a false flag sometime quite soon to show how awful these Palestinians really are.



posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Thats israeli gratitude in action... All good deeds are swiftly forgotten...



posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Expat888
Thats israeli gratitude in action... All good deeds are swiftly forgotten...


I note the usual pro Israeli crowd are silent..
Wonder why?



posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
I note the usual pro Israeli crowd are silent..
Wonder why?


Because this is the 5th or 6th thread on this one topic, and the info has already been stated in the other threads that Israel did not deny all of them entrance, only 3, which they quickly tried to fix so they could go to the ceremony.

By the time it was resolved they ceremony had been postponed until they could get all of the firefighters entry into Israel. The Commander of the Palestinian firefighters did not hold Israel responsbile in terms of it being malicious, but accepted the statement that a mistake had been made.

But hey, if you want to keep posting the same info over and over, thats fine to. Im guessing the intent is to post this article enough times where people will stop caring about it so the argument against Israel can be made without anyone else taking notice or pointing out ALL of the information from the news sources.



posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra
 



But hey, if you want to keep posting the same info over and over, thats fine to. Im guessing the intent is to post this article enough times where people will stop caring about it so the argument against Israel can be made without anyone else taking notice or pointing out ALL of the information from the news sources.


Well I didn't post the thread and it's the first I've seen of it..

BTW, that concept of reposting info so people believe the lies come from the Mossad handbook?




posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack
 


Most likely not since MOssad is smarter than most middle east intelligence services. And this is not the only thread you have posted in with regards to this topic either.



new topics

top topics



 
3

log in

join