It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What does a 33 degree freemason know?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
reply to post by network dude

Thanks for your reply. Are the "thought provoking" philosophies considered secret too because I'm curious as to what some of them they might be?
No. The philosophies are pretty standard. Be good. Treat others well. Give to those who need it. Be trustworthy. Use your time wisely. That kind of stuff...

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Yes those and apparently if you are from the Jersey area, you are charged with gloating about having a kegerator in their lodge while the rest of the "civilized" world drinks sweet tea.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
Yes those and apparently if you are from the Jersey area, you are charged with gloating about having a kegerator in their lodge while the rest of the "civilized" world drinks sweet tea.

Do I detect bitterness?

Maybe you need a little more sugar in your tea.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus
Do I detect bitterness?

Bitter, no I am not bitter, HOW CAN I BE BITTER WITH ALL THIS SUGAR IN MY DIET!!!!!
sorry, I didn't mean to yell.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Any comment on what I read about the importance of the 'light-bearer' or the 'mystery school' aspects of Masonry? I think that's what freaks people out. Is it true?

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Free masons Evil- Satanic. Watch this.
The circel goes round, they are all te same, diffrent agenda's- same goal. New World Order

I am sick of it all, dangerous sick. Because i feel more powerfull then ever. I am not down ore depressed.
Embrace the truth, build up a plan to free mankind. I am sick of it al.

I am ranting yes, but it is my truth. I have the right to expres me. Sorry if i stept on somebody's soul.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Any comment on what I read about the importance of the 'light-bearer' or the 'mystery school' aspects of Masonry? I think that's what freaks people out. Is it true?

If you read that part of Morals and Dogma, with the whole thing being read and understood, Pike was bringing to light the fact that the translators of the bible made a mistake. he never claimed that masons have a God or that we worship Lucifer. If you only quote half of that paragraph, it is possible to make it look like that. Gnostic teachings came form the mystery schools and I suppose every esoteric group has it's roots there. That isn't a bad thing, it's actually very spiritual. So in that respect, Lucifer is actually not the devil, he is a mistranslation that was made into a demon in Dante's Inferno. A book of fiction. But that doesn't change the fact that we don't worship anyone but our God of choice. Lucifer has never been mentioned in the three degrees of Blue lodge masonry or the 29 degrees of Scottish Rite masonry that I have been involved in. No mason I have ever asked had heard of that either. Most never read Morals and Dogma, or heard of anti-masonry.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   

If you read that part of Morals and Dogma, with the whole thing being read and understood, Pike was bringing to light the fact that the translators of the bible made a mistake. he never claimed that masons have a God or that we worship Lucifer. If you only quote half of that paragraph, it is possible to make it look like that. Gnostic teachings came form the mystery schools and I suppose every esoteric group has it's roots there. That isn't a bad thing, it's actually very spiritual. So in that respect, Lucifer is actually not the devil, he is a mistranslation that was made into a demon in Dante's Inferno. A book of fiction. But that doesn't change the fact that we don't worship anyone but our God of choice. Lucifer has never been mentioned in the three degrees of Blue lodge masonry or the 29 degrees of Scottish Rite masonry that I have been involved in. No mason I have ever asked had heard of that either. Most never read Morals and Dogma, or heard of anti-masonry.

My previous post, contains a youtube link. Who is the guy in the chair, with the number 33on his chest? 10sec in the video

edit on 16-12-2010 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by IndianBones

Lucifer = morning star. Jesus was called the Morning Star. The Bible also said to let the light of the morning star into your heart.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason
reply to post by IndianBones

Lucifer = morning star. Jesus was called the Morning Star. The Bible also said to let the light of the morning star into your heart.

Alarm Bells

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by TribeOfManyColours
My previous post, contains a youtube link. Who is the guy in the chair, with the number 33on his chest? 10sec in the video
His name was Albert Pike. He was not a "Luciferian conspirator whose armies conquered Rome". He was a general in the Confederate Army during the Civil War. There's no evidence he ever left the North American continent in his lifetime. Nor was he "sovereign pontiff" of the Scottish Rite Southern Jurisdiction. His title was Sovereign Grand Commander, an elected position. The current person holding that title today is Ronald Seale.
edit on 2010.12.16 by JoshNorton because: Added link to wikipedia

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

His name is Albert Pike. He was not a "Luciferian conspirator whose armies conquered Rome". He was a general in the Confederate Army during the Civil War. There's no evidence he ever left the North American continent in his lifetime. Nor was he "sovereign pontiff" of the Scottish Rite Southern Jurisdiction. His title was Sovereign Grand Commander, an elected position. The current person holding that title today is Ronald Seale.

edit on 2010.12.16 by JoshNorton because: (no reason given)

Thanks
Found this video just from him. Interesting.
The text in the vid in about 1:18, states the oposit of your claim. Not choosing site's,but something is not right here.

At 1:59min there is info, that also need some investigation.
Fin the complete vid, it is al interesting. very interesting. It is happening right now.

edit on 16-12-2010 by TribeOfManyColours because: 1;18min States that he was luciferian.

edit on 16-12-2010 by TribeOfManyColours because: 1:59min

edit on 16-12-2010 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

Sorry, the whole "Three World Wars" thing was a hoax and has been finally and thoroughly debunked here.

A bracelet that let him communicate directly with Lucifer? Really? Someone alive in 2010 actually believes that kind of superstitious BS?

And no, Albert Pike had nothing to do with the KKK.

I'm not even going to waste my time with the rest of the video, if they're building it on such a shaky foundation...

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   

at the top of this page is a button labeled "search", should you push it and enter in anything you would like to know about Albert Pike, you will find it. There will be multitudes of people slinging the exact same stories you are showing in this video, and a few people explaining with proof why that is a load of crap. Ultimately, you have the choice to believe that he summons Lucifer(a non entity according to history) and somehow controls all of masonry from the grave (which is in the house of temple in DC, he is behind a wall standing up). But that will not change the fact that we don't worship lucifer, satan, baal, Walt Disney, you, or bigfoot.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

Sorry, the whole "Three World Wars" thing was a hoax and has been finally and thoroughly debunked here.

A bracelet that let him communicate directly with Lucifer? Really? Someone alive in 2010 actually believes that kind of superstitious BS?

And no, Albert Pike had nothing to do with the KKK.

I'm not even going to waste my time with the rest of the video, if they're building it on such a shaky foundation...

You are right. To much info, blinds the truth.
You know when i heard that wiki insider, telling whats about to be released about the Vatican.
He talked about a real biblical story unvolding, Yesteday Pastor Lindsey sed he heard from the Elite directly, that the devils Meshiah has enterd the church.
Well by means of symbolism you encounter the involvmend of the Masons-chuch-etc etc etc.

Whoever is right or wrong. I want to be free, my own creator.
Everybody needs to come clean, bad and good.

Dont like living like a slave, will never kneel for any god. Even my own.
He is my friend, and he doenst want to be worship.

I am ranting again, sorry. I am realy sick of the charade calld life.
And i am not depressed or down, so thats not it.
I am now at my strongest i have ever bin actually.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   

at the top of this page is a button labeled "search", should you push it and enter in anything you would like to know about Albert Pike, you will find it. There will be multitudes of people slinging the exact same stories you are showing in this video, and a few people explaining with proof why that is a load of crap. Ultimately, you have the choice to believe that he summons Lucifer(a non entity according to history) and somehow controls all of masonry from the grave (which is in the house of temple in DC, he is behind a wall standing up). But that will not change the fact that we don't worship lucifer, satan, baal, Walt Disney, you, or bigfoot.

The other poster helped me by teaching me the name of the man in my first response.
I never heard of him.
I directly went to youtube, klickt the first vid and voilla.

Where the debunkers Masons of lower degree's?
I am seeing the circkel of controll latelly. Follow symbolism. Agenda. etc.

Well i have my intuition that tells me, its the truht(look no further)
And my brain says, does your belevies mirror your life in real?? No i see no evidence.

But im only a debt slave, so maybe its architected this way.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Well by means of symbolism you encounter the involvmend of the Masons-chuch-etc etc etc.

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

And there's a key, right there. The thing about symbols is, they have to be interpreted. The meanings change based upon context, time, and who's doing the interpreting. What means one thing to one person in a particular era and context means something else entirely to someone else under different conditions.

Check into the way symbols like the cross, the pentagram, and the swastika have changed over time. You might be surprised.

Unless you are an expert in semiotics, with advanced degrees in the subject, the whole symbology thing can easily lead you down just about any path that an unwitting, or agenda-driven person wants to take you.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

And there's a key, right there. The thing about symbols is, they have to be interpreted. The meanings change based upon context, time, and who's doing the interpreting. What means one thing to one person in a particular era and context means something else entirely to someone else under different conditions.

Check into the way symbols like the cross, the pentagram, and the swastika have changed over time. You might be surprised.

Unless you are an expert in semiotics, with advanced degrees in the subject, the whole symbology thing can easily lead you down just about any path that an unwitting, or agenda-driven person wants to take you.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

99% right.
(Below is my interpretation as a normal humanbeing)(not based on any facts)
But between same symbols of diffrent interpretation have always an relation. Of course when time passes and humans evolve, there must be some modification of the symbols, cause people have acces to information. To quickly exposed.
Then the original meaning of the symbol gets hidden, just like Amen.
There's a window of time where in certain things must happen in a kind of order.

I am no expert, really. All i have is an strong desire to be free. I dont like forces playing with the winds of earth.
Good or Bad.

and my english grammar is bad

edit on 16-12-2010 by TribeOfManyColours because: and my english grammar is bad

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   

I would say that applying common sense to things usually works. Does it make more sense that huge groups of people are part of a devil worshiping cult and have been almost 100% successful at hiding it, barring a few you tube posters and ATS members, or they are normal people in a group that is a bit secretive therefore prompting confused hatred? It happens with any group that isn't 100% transparent. At some point, they will or have been accused of the same atrocities. Fantastic stories sell books, real life is boring until somebody snaps, then it's news.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join