It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What does a 33 degree freemason know?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Apparently as you ascend in rank in masonry new information is divulged to the member. What kind of information, what does it consist of and what does a 33 degree mason know? How much has been leaked?

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
What most mislead masons in lower echelons do not know.

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
they know where the reptilian bases are, and who shot JFK.
They are also immediately changed from human to alien via a DNA swap. It's cutting edge technology.
When they reach the 34th degree they get their vampire teeth.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
Apparently as you ascend in rank in masonry new information is divulged to the member. What kind of information, what does it consist of and what does a 33 degree mason know? How much has been leaked?

That it is usually best to put your pants on...
one leg at a time.

Thats the secret...I spilled it..uh oh.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Actually most masons don't know anything because they are not the top of the triangle where only a small few ever reach, especially if they are not of Nordic stock.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

So where does that leave you in relation to them?

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

I don't bother with them because when the # hits the fan there's nothing they can do about it

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Even if they stocked up on the essentials; dehydrated food, ammunition and beer?

(Those were not in any particular order)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
they know where the reptilian bases are, and who shot JFK.
They are also immediately changed from human to alien via a DNA swap. It's cutting edge technology.
When they reach the 34th degree they get their vampire teeth.

Would you shush... stop divulging the secrets, man.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

Actually most masons don't know anything because they are not the top of the triangle where only a small few ever reach, especially if they are not of Nordic stock.

Oh crap.. my hubby is 2nd generation from Germany.. but im a lowly reddish brown person. Im screwed again arent I??

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

I meant Norman ancestory; they are the ones right at the very tip of the triangle and for good reason

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
They learn the meaning and purpose of life, and become gods.

Honestly, i think they just learn some new rules and regulations coupled with a few insignificant benefits. I mean, you guys expect them to have super cool sex orgies ala Eyes Wide Shut, huh?

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
only the groomed 33rds will know anything.

from the beginning and throughout the ages, the secret society of masons have brought in the masses, to test, and to select, the most trustworthy and intelligent, to be absorbed into their upper rank and file. for only the Elite chosen shall ever know all that is hidden.

its really like any other organization.... highway patrol,CIA,special forces,bilderburgs, you just have to fit the profile.

my uncle was a 33rd my father was a 32 but neither of them fit the specific profile to be brought into the hidden
edit on 14-12-2010 by aliengenes because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   

You could ask one of our resident 33°s, but Lost in the Midwest hasn't logged on in a few months…

The ritual has leaked and is easy enough to find, as are the passwords. Not sure what else you're looking for…

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Josh, you know full well that conspiracy theory has had to devise a mythical "knowing" free-mason, to cover the cognitive dissonance caused by the fact that masonry is basically just a few guys with less social status than most country clubs.

When pressed, the CT's will say that only a very, very few are "in the know." Push them, and they admit its only a handful really.

In that case, why label the conspiracy a "masonic" one, if only 1 percent are enlightened? That ratio would be LESS than in the Pentagon or the Vatican. But that isn't nearly as picturesque.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

A 33rd degree mason won't know the stuff Hidden-Hand and Illuminator13 know.
That's for sure.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   

They know better than to talk about the 33rd degree!

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   

I'm telling all of the 33 degree Masons that you let our secrets out! Damn it networkdude.

You are gonna be in trooouuuble

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I suppose they know how to transmute gold from base metals, where the lost Tomb of Solomon is, how many alien races are in contact with Earth, the secret to instantaneous interstellar travel, the True Name of God, the true nature of John the Baptist, the secret to controlling demons from other dimensions, the ability to scry into the future like Nostradamus, how to talk to any animal, the recipe for the world's best martini, where all the lost socks go out of the wash, what Heaven is like, how to make a 7-10 split every time, and so on.

The thing is, if they are in possession of any powerful arcane or mystical knowledge, they certainly haven't demonstrated the ability to use it for anything worthwhile. The true power of Masonry, like all organizations, is that it helps people get organized. And that immediately puts you quite a few steps above the average person.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift
I suppose they know how to transmute gold from base metals, where the lost Tomb of Solomon is, how many alien races are in contact with Earth, the secret to instantaneous interstellar travel, the True Name of God, the true nature of John the Baptist, the secret to controlling demons from other dimensions, the ability to scry into the future like Nostradamus, how to talk to any animal, the recipe for the world's best martini, where all the lost socks go out of the wash, what Heaven is like, how to make a 7-10 split every time, and so on.

The thing is, if they are in possession of any powerful arcane or mystical knowledge, they certainly haven't demonstrated the ability to use it for anything worthwhile. The true power of Masonry, like all organizations, is that it helps people get organized. And that immediately puts you quite a few steps above the average person.

Why would an organized person be above an unorganized person? One just functions quicker or more efficiently because the information is easier to access for them. That dosen't make them more important :]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join