What does a 33 degree freemason know?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

I would say that applying common sense to things usually works. Does it make more sense that huge groups of people are part of a devil worshiping cult and have been almost 100% successful at hiding it, barring a few you tube posters and ATS members, or they are normal people in a group that is a bit secretive therefore prompting confused hatred? It happens with any group that isn't 100% transparent. At some point, they will or have been accused of the same atrocities. Fantastic stories sell books, real life is boring until somebody snaps, then it's news.

Does it make more sense that huge groups of people are part of a devil worshiping cult and have been almost 100% successful at hiding it.?
Yes it makes sence.
There are men driven by mind, and there are men driven by hart.

The mind is like math( freemasons expertfield perhaps?), and the hart is making decisions in the name of love and all those other warm feelings.

When there is good there is bad. Both must be in order to see the trurth in the end(i believe)
So actually there is neither good or bad, just evolution.

And if i Architected this development 2000(could be 500years ago dont know)years ago, i would easely achieve this.
Understand the mechanism, and use it like tools.
People would wake up before its to late, if i where the Architect.

I am an Aquarious, and i am left handed. So i am creative(:lol

But i like the speech of Charles Chaplin to much, to even consider a position like that

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
reply to post by network dude

Thanks for your reply. Are the "thought provoking" philosophies considered secret too because I'm curious as to what some of them they might be?

I'm asking you guys because I want your opinions rather than wading through what outsiders might say and because I "know" y'all from posts here and have enjoyed your comments on threads not related to this issue.

The philosophies we talk about in Freemasonry are definitely not secret. Pretty much anything that happens in a Masonic lodge can be found on the Internet. Some of our lectures, though, offer a glimpse at some of the things we learn and think about.

The lectures vary by jurisdiction, but within the US they are pretty similar from one state to another. I will post a couple of quotes from an old Masonic Monitor (don't worry, nobody is going to kill me and name a brand of Rum after me!)

We refer to the Arts and Sciences a lot as analogies for life. Here is a section of a lecture from "Duncan's Masonic Ritual and Monitor":

Geometry, the first and noblest of sciences, is the basis upon which the superstructure of Masonry is erected.

By geometry, we may curiously trace nature through her various windings
to her most concealed recesses. By it we discover the power, the wisdom, and the goodness of the Grand Artificer of the Universe, and view with delight the proportions which connect this vast machine.

By it we discover how the planets move in their different orbits, and demonstrate their various revolutions.

By it we account for the return of the seasons, and the variety of scenes which each season displays to the discerning eye.

Numerous worlds are around us, all formed by the same Divine Artist, and which roll through the vast expanse, and are all conducted by the same unerring law of nature.

A survey of nature, and the observation of her beautiful proportions, first determined man to imitate the Divine plan, and study symmetry and order. This gave rise to societies, and birth to every useful art.

The architect began to design, and the plans which he laid down, being improved by experience and time, have produced works which are the admiration of every age.

This is an example of some of the philosophical ideas that are given to Masons. It's important to note, though, that the interpretation of these ideas is left to the individual Mason.

One brother may interpret "numerous worlds are around us" to mean Mars, Venus, Jupiter, etc. and take satisfaction in knowing they were created by God (or a Supreme Being).

Others may interpret it to mean that our universe is inundated with worlds and dimensions that are both seen and unseen. That phrase may serve as a metaphorical 'spark' in the mind of the Mason to think about how the universe is constructed and the interconnectedness of everything.

Neither of these approaches are right or wrong. Many people see Freemasonry as if it were a recipe, given to a cook with exact measures of specific ingredients and a complicated, yet precise, list of instructions in order to prepare a dish.

In reality, though, it's more like a cooking school in a lush garden. The student is given a few basic rules of cooking and then given access to an infinite number of ingredients with which to prepare a meal according to his own conscience and opinion.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
We learn that the most secret word that is entrusted to our care is the word, "No".

If you don't learn that one word you are forever charged with the most mundane and inane jobs dispensed on the Brethren in Masonry.

For Crying Out LOud!! Where do they come from?!?!

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I hope this answers ur questions about Masons period....
The basic recruitment of members to further the Elite's (the Illuminati) plans is through the secret society network of Freemasonry which is the latest incarnation of the Christian/military order known as the Knights Templars who gained staggering riches and a wealth of esoteric knowledge during the Crusades, in which the 'righteous' Christians were dispatched to the Holy Land with free reign to slaughter the Jews and Moslems in a series of campaigns between the 11th and 13th Centuries. The vast majority of members are on the first three rungs of the thirty-three level hierarchy and have no idea of the hidden agenda. Once initiated into the lowest level – the first of thirty three degrees – vows are taken to pledge allegiance to the society above all else. Most initiates are willing to do this as the temptation of power, wealth and knowledge is hard to refuse. It is hinted that there are penalties to pay for betraying their society and revealing its secrets but at this level the organisation is viewed by its members as little more than a secretive social club with a morality based upon chivalry. Certain of what appear to be esoteric secrets are revealed to them upon initiation as a 'taster' for what is to come as long as the initiate remains faithful to the order. Money is then paid by the initiate in order to progress to the second degree through a ceremony involving the revelation of yet further secret knowledge with the promise of more to come at each stage. Initiation into higher degrees requires increasingly larger sums of money and still the clues keep coming; promises of wonderful arcane knowledge are continual yet the actual knowledge revealed remains encoded and only serves to whet the appetite. No one is ever given the full scenario, only pieces of what appears to be a picture of the most awesome significance. As more and more is revealed and the higher up the ladder the initiate is allowed, the greater are the personal perks provided and doorways opened in terms of career and social status. Moreover, the warnings against transgression of the secret society's rules become blatant and more sinister at each step. It is impossible to achieve high levels of initiation within Freemasonry unless one is hand picked by those of the higher degrees. In order to do this, one must meet their criteria of wealth, status, social class and character type. By the time the twentieth degree is reached a minimum of professional level income is required to fund progression through the system. The result of this financially dependent progression is that the top level members of the Brotherhood elite are among the richest, and most powerfully influential people in the world. They are also responsible, directly and indirectly for most of the money/power based crime such as the illegal drugs industry, political assassinations, Satanism and mind control which goes on every day, all round the world.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ImNotBlinded

now that is a fascinating story. Where ever did you hear it?

And please let us know what version of masonry you are referring to. It's unlike any I have ever heard of.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
They know how to wear them funny looking hats.

second line

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Well to be honest, Masons are Masons. They have started off as Freemasons and are now "just" the Masons.. Im not sure if you knew but the Masons are very popular in military affiliations and thats how my family found out about it. I actually know quiet a few people that joined if thats what you want to call it. I also know, well knew one who wanted to get out but they looked as it as betrayal and he actually did get killed.. So that is how I know.. It is absolutely taboo to talk about it in our household but I still know whats going on. Oh.. And I had a boyfriend who was actually a Mason and he couldnt sleep at night because of the rituals they held for the next higher degree.. He couldnt do it any longer and went Awol lol.. That stuff is serious and once you get seriously involved it is too late.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   

you should write a book. A best seller is in the works. Either you have a fantastic imagination, or someone lied horribly to you. And I can prove it right now. You claim that you know someone who was killed by the masons. Show me his Obit. You can link to it online. I'll be right here.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
17/12/04 it was in Germany tho but he was military............. It was crazy... And I stopped researching the Masons and Illuminati because I got scared but............. It is the truth.............

I actually cant say the Masons did it but hell, he talked about getting out, getting away from them shoot... Soon after he was drop dead so I added 2 and 2 together... But of course the town it happened in didnt see it like that but all my military friends knew what time it was! I bet u that!!
edit on 16-12-2010 by ImNotBlinded because: I wanted to make a point

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   

I dont think any masons did anything regarding this. But my condolences either way. God bless...

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImNotBlinded
17/12/04 it was in Germany tho but he was military............. It was crazy... And I stopped researching the Masons and Illuminati because I got scared but............. It is the truth.............

I actually cant say the Masons did it but hell, he talked about getting out, getting away from them shoot... Soon after he was drop dead so I added 2 and 2 together... But of course the town it happened in didnt see it like that but all my military friends knew what time it was! I bet u that!!

You've watched way to many movies. Its like the Mafia. I don't care how high up or secretive you try to be someone is going to get mad and snitch. The problem is, with the Mafia there's clear evidence of what they do or have done, with the Masons its people saying "I know they did it I swear" but can't prove it. Bring some proof of something, anything and I'll start believing. Otherwise to me its just a bunch of guys getting together to talk about Geometry and get away from their wives for the day lol.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I just wanted to thank all of you that took the time to answer my questions in such courteous & well-writen replies. It's obviously a very volatile & long-standing issue as evidenced by the prolific materials out there.

At this point I have one positive conclusion and one--for lack of a better term--negative conclusion.

The upside: The posting Masons here seem to be very intelligent folk who care about their community and would be an awesomely interesting bunch to hang out with.

The downside: Due to the pyramidal structure of the organization, it would be hard for any of you to know if there were sinister motives by those in the upper sanctum so to speak, and as such you can't really tell if your trust in the organization is well founded.

And one caveat in regards esoteric/occult philosophies: I went that route myself and can't say I didn't learn anything from it, however my own experiences eventually lead me to consider the bible again and that's when I feel my real growth began. Just my opinion from my own experiences. Peace Y'all!

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I was reading some of those Masonic books that the common folk are not suppose to have access to. I didn't much time to read look at these books but there was alot of them. One of the thing I read was about a Mason reaching a certain level degree, they would be able to fly, maybe Astral projection?
In these books they were to have super powers.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
The downside: Due to the pyramidal structure of the organization, it would be hard for any of you to know if there were sinister motives by those in the upper sanctum so to speak, and as such you can't really tell if your trust in the organization is well founded.
It isn't so much a trust in the organization, as a trust in the men I know in the organization. And I regularly hang out with fancy-titled 33°s and former Grand Lodge officers who've had a hundred thousand Masons under their direct command. I trust them because I know them... at least as I know anyone else's "sinister motives" from personal exposure to them.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   

T hats indeed an interesting story, mind to give some of the evidence that gives you this knowledge.
I am mapping the New World Order. This fits in perfectly what I believe. www.abovetopsecret.com...(drop it here please)

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   

By the time the twentieth degree is reached a minimum of professional level income is required to fund progression through the system. The result of this financially dependent progression is that the top level members of the Brotherhood elite are among the richest, and most powerfully influential people in the world.

In South Africa, it costs ZA R100 (around US $12) for the 30th degree.

Masons who choose to do the Scottish rite first do their 18th degree, and then jump straight to the 30th. The in-between degrees are put on at a "lodge of instruction," and anyone who has joined the 30th degree may attend these for free (well, sometimes you have to pay for the lunch).

Anybody who has done the Royal Arch degree may join and do the 18th and 30th degrees (and by inclusion, all the degrees in between.)

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImNotBlinded

If you would like some peace of mind on this, U2U me the specific in formation on this incident and I will research it. I assure you that if a rouge gang of masons is out killing people that want to quit, they need to be caught. I suspect that it may have been a different thing. It's people like you that I wish would visit a lodge and just look at the men there. talk to them for just a minute. that is usually all it takes to see how nice people are.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   
could it be something like this?-

--Luciferians are not restricted to planet Earth. This is their biggest secret. Most of the planets in this solar system have settlements on them. Earth's moon has a mining operation on it. They refer to Earth as Space Station 33. This is what is revealed to a 33 degree Freemason.

--There are many levels of knowledge above the 33rd degree. Some of them pertain to interdimensional beings and alternate universes.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by WHOS READY

I am afraid we are going to need to speak with you.

Please don't leave town. An agent will be over in just a few minutes.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
Apparently as you ascend in rank in masonry new information is divulged to the member. What kind of information, what does it consist of and what does a 33 degree mason know? How much has been leaked?

Nothing more than any regular Blue Lodge Brother would know. The degrees beyond the 3rd are symbolic and do not divulge any "secrets" other than lessons in morality. Any Master Mason can become a 32nd degree by attending a two day seminar.

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join