It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canada, Australia & NZ Are Still Colonies.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
This is really important and politically shattering information and I'd urge all, Kiwi's, Aussies and Canadians to look into this seriously as it has major ramifications for us all...

On November 30, Satanist insider Aloysius Fozdyke wrote "I have been busy hosing down an event which could have turned into a disaster for our plans and mission that relates to an alleged solicitor and an interview on American and Internet radio. Fortunately hardly anyone noticed it."

Aloysius graciously provided links to the interview disbarred solicitor Wayne Levick had on the Vinny Eastwood show in NZ. He believes the "sheeple" have demonstrated their impotence and more disclosures won't make any difference.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

The interview confirms that former British colonies, Australia, New Zealand and Canada never actually achieved independence. World government is an extension of the "British Empire" and independence would have been a step in the wrong direction. So they faked it.

This means that the laws, corporations and currencies of these countries have no legal foundation, and that the governments do not represent the people, nor are they in a position to defend their interests.

As Ken Shaw writes on his website, www.basicfraud.com, their "elected Government and entire Judicial Systems are totally unlawful, fraudulent and invalid...This has enormous ramifications when considering International Treaties entered into by the these Governments, any political appointments, the banking laws, the whole Court System, taxation, just to name a few, have NO legitimacy and are totally null and void."

"The governments participating in this fraudulent cover up, do not want the general public to know the true situation, as it is part of their overall hidden agenda to manipulate and control the citizens of these countries.

"Also consider the global ramifications against Queen Elizabeth II and the Royal Family who have knowingly participated greatly in this massive fraud.

"Regarding the New World Order, are then the UN Treaties signed by these Countries valid, as they are not Nations??"

Aloysius Fozdyke, senior member of the satanic Alpha Lodge of Sydney, which controls the Australian government, asked to "make contact with [Ken] as he obviously has special knowledge."

Ken refused saying Aloysius was an agent of the Australian government.

Aloysius continued: "The people behind the website are irritants, that's all. We've already destroyed them. There is not a journalist in the world who will publish their boring material. Shortly their website will cease to exist. Accidents happen! Indeed, sometime ago I was attempting to lure journalists, checking the water temperature, so to speak. No one was interested then or now. QEII is controlled by our people; as is her system."

Ken wrote today, Dec 12: We have been really in a state of shock and were fearful for our safety after being targeted by ruthless thugs, who I can only believe are employed by the Australian Government or big business to threaten and intimidate with the view to keep us quiet. After our website www.basicfraud.com was literally destroyed, our computers hacked, then being followed by supposedly inconspicuous people, unfamiliar cars parked directly across from our homes with 2 occupants within and our home suspiciously infiltrated by professionally skilled thieves, we thought it was time to go underground and to be honest we have until very recently been in hiding.

However it gets to the point when you need to decide what is more important, being fearful of your values and beliefs especially if you are Patriotic and love your country. I know that over the years many thousands of people have given up their lives fighting for injustice within their own Nation. At some stage someone has to stand up to stop these fraudulent criminals from destroying this Country and the lives of the citizens living here. In Australia, even though these evil people control and run this country, whether it is through the Politicians, the Judicial System or the Banks and Multi-National Corporations, they have to be prevented from the continual and blasé actions of their deceptive and despicable behaviour and their hidden greedy agendas.

This article by Ken Shaw is from Aug. 8, 2010.

I have now taken the opportunity to read some of the Fozdyke material and although I am unable to comment on the Satanism aspects of it, I can say that he appears to have a very good understanding of the political situation in Australia, New Zealand and Canada. He also seems to know about the workings of the British Royal Family and government.

For many years a number of Australians and others have been working to rectify some fundamental constitutional, political and therefore legal problems in Australia. These problems, with minor variations, also exist in New Zealand and Canada. I wish to stress that even with the website www.basicfraud.com... being down, there is still abundant information available via the Internet to prove all of my assertions. It now appears that maybe it was the Alpha Lodge that had something to do with our website being taken down.

THE CONCEALED COLONIES

When the Commonwealth of Australia came into being on the 1st of January 1901 the Commonwealth of Australia Constitution Act, 1900 (UK) defined it "as a self governing colony." (See clause 8). The monarch of the now defunct United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland was sovereign. That monarch gave vice-regal authority to an unelected, monarchy appointed Governor-General.

Prior to the end of WWI American President, Woodrow Wilson began pushing for an international body of nations to attempt to prevent any future global bloodbaths. The British at the time still had a sizable empire. The British government decided that if it kept its colonies these would not get a vote in what became the League of Nations. For purely political reasons they decided to grant their colonies freedom, independence and sovereignty knowing that their former colonies would vote with Mother Britain in the League of Nations.

RULE BRITANNIA RULE THE WAVES!

Ninety years ago the British were still the mightiest kingdom on Earth. Their navy surpassed all others. The peoples of Australia, New Zealand and Canada felt safe with the protection of Britain. Australia and New Zealand were on the other side of the world surrounded by non-white foreigners and Canada was living next door to an America already formulating its own colonial ambitions (by any other name).

Truth be told, with the exception of South Africa, Britain's former colonies didn't want their freedom and they didn't want it for very practical military, political, economic and cultural reasons. It was forced upon them for cynical but again, practical reasons.

World War II or The Great War: Part II

When WWII broke out the Americans were not officially involved, however after America orchestrated itself into that war, there was a problem. At a time when international law still meant something, the American Administration was worried that if its troop fought with Australians, New Zealanders or Canadians, they could be hauled before the League of Nations for fighting with colonists who didn't have the ability to declare war (with the exception of wars of independence only nations can declare war. This is basic international law.). Despite what is often stated, the Statute of Westminster, 1931 (UK) recognized what was the continuing colonial status Britain's Dominions; otherwise why pass it into law? Australia was forced to pass the Statute of Westminster Adoption Act, 1942 (Cth) so that the Americans felt comfortable fighting with us!

At the conclusion of WWII the United Nations was born. As its name makes clear, only nation states could be full members. The Commonwealth of Australia was a founding member.

Now certain pressing questions arise:

1. How can Australia be a free, independent and sovereign nation state if Australia's Federal and State parliaments can't pass laws without the vice-regal signature of an unelected Governor-General or State Governors, all of whom are appointed by a Queen, herself appointed by the Parliament at Westminster? The same question applies to New Zealand and Canada!

2. On the 11th of November, 1975 a democratically elected government of the Commonwealth of Australia was dismissed by a Governor-General appointed by a foreign Queen! The titles 'Queen of Australia', 'Queen of Canada' and 'Queen of New Zealand' are titles for the same woman appointed by the same foreign parliament. The 'Queen of Australia' is not a title found anywhere in the Commonwealth of Australia Constitution Act, 1900 (UK)!

Some Examples of How This Information is Used

Most people think that these issues are esoteric at best, but ask the Japanese government (whaling in Australian Antarctic waters); the American government (with bases on Australian Antarctic territory searching for resources); the government of Sri Lanka (which slaughtering Tamils in the full knowledge that if the truth be told they held a devastating international secret) or the government of Burma (content to securely breach all manner of human rights whilst they hold close their knowledge)? Ask the Israeli government how it can act like a pariah with immunity? Examine the Chinese government's record on dissidents, minorities or the Tibetans and wonder why the governments of the western world kowtow. (The Chinese government has long been aware of the situation but nonetheless copied the website www.basicfraud.com... several times.)

There is a lot more information and documentation which is held throughout Australia. We merely await a journalist of integrity who believes that they can get this story and these documents published. Once published, we maintain that the United Nations as a front organization for the coming New World Order will collapse. After the economic and political fallout the leaders of the world will be forced to either commit to freedom, democracy and the right to self determination as expressed in Articles 2, 4, 6, 102 and 103 of the Charter of the United Nations or come clean and demonstrate how the world really works.

Our story includes easily provable forgery of the signature of Queen Elizabeth II on an Appointment document for at least one Australian Governor-General, correspondence by Charles the Prince of Wales, lies told by Tony Blair, the complicity of many major British politicians (including David Cameron), interference in the Judicial system of the United Kingdom by Australian Prime Minister, John W. Howard and the unmistakable nature of the United Nations.

Unfortunately we still await a journalist of integrity.

Any further help you or any of your supporters can provide would be greatly appreciated not only by myself, but by all the citizens of Australia, New Zealand and Canada!!

Perhaps Fosdyke is more on the money than any of us initially thought.

Regards and thanks,

Ken

For further information whilst the websites are still up please refer to:

The Charter of the United Nations
www.un.org...

Australia: The Concealed Colony.
www.members.westnet.com.au...

Transcript of the film Young & Free
members.iimetro.com.au...

A Constitutional Timebomb: Is New Zealand's Government and Court system unlawful?
www.hiddenmysteries.org...

I have been looking into this for some time now and truely beleive this has the potential to set us FREE and is a path that must be ventured down at all cost.

article from - www.henrymakow.com...

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Mythkiller

DUUUUHH...

There's going to be a discussion in the parliament, regarding different issues, and one issue was regarding the Queen, and whether NZ should be under the kingdom or not.

The NZ prime minister said on TV that the above issue is not discussed by NZ public that much, therefore will not be looked at deeply, because there is no opposition to the rule.

Obviously if Kiwis knew that New Zealand is still under Britain, then they would definitely want the issue to be raised and debated heavily.

People are controlled through ignorance, some in New Zealand act like they are really, really smart and know it all, but in reality they are dumbest idiots around.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Interesting, I read a little about how some conspiracy theorists see the NWO as an extension of the British empire, and that America is still a colony also, and we actually lost the war of 1812. I think that story, and the idea that Australia, Canada, and NZ are also still colonies are somewhat true, but I think the NWO goes way beyond the British Monarchy, they are just one part of it, and it is a lot more complicated then just saying we are all still run by the Queen. She may be at the top of the NWO hierchy, or she may just be the equal of the other global elites like Rothschilds, or she may work for them, maybe we are under the Rothschild Empire who just uses the Queen as a front.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
The basic, common-sense foundation of a current generation operates under all auspices of a stable system, and will lend 100% credibility to any actual decision-making. In the possible political scenario of our countries unstable standing based on some unknown or previously-thwarted factors, the commonly-accepted and celebrated sovereignty ought to take martial precedence. This is similar to squatter's right, and just as deserving for a country as for a person. It would be a tragic undercut to prove that such basis exists, but even if so, it in no way diminishes the garbage that has become a country, in any way, shape, or form.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
What you're basically describing in your post is the basis of the Constitutional Monarchy. Yes all three nations still hold Queen Elizabeth II as our head of state, and the Governor General as her representative (however they are appointed by the Prime Minister at the time once their term is up, not the Queen) to provide a check in the power of the Prime Minister (I would look up the Prorogation of Canada's Parliament in 2008 to see an example of this, by the way the Queen refused to get involved). I don't really see where you are going with this post because any educated citizen of any of these three nations already knows this...

As a Canadian I'm more worried about America than old Lizzy in her palace. Canadian trade with the UK hovers around 5-10% of our total international trade, while trade with the US is at 82%. Who do you think has more control over at least one of the so called "colonies"...

P.S. Australia's formal title is The Commonwealth of Australia, as Canada's is The Dominion of Canada... All three are members of the Commonwealth of Nations, to be a member a nation must recognize QEII as head of state... Where are you from?

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
hey, also....the U S A ...read the 14th and 15th amendments
dahhang, we are all subjects of the queen who is the latest ceasar...

edit on 13-12-2010 by GBP/JPY because: true story

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
i live in canuckistan, and the forces of evil have the people so f-up and tense here that i just recently saw on the news where a motorist got out of his car and beat a kid to a pulp for throwing a snowball at his car.

having fun and practicle jokes can apparently get you killed in canuckistan. i wouldn't be surprised that when this kids bones heal and they remove the wires in his jaws he's going to get a gun and pack protection against the stressed out mentally ill citizens that are running loose in canada and not getting the necessary medical help that they need.

i blame the british monarch that is supposed to protect us thru their divine coronation against evil in his/her kingdom. instead i see the future king of canada and the commonwealth look like scared deer in the headlights, while his subjects are being systematically robbed by the elites through taxation and corruption that ultimately ends up lining their pockets.

wheres richard the lionhearted when you need him, not this spineless chicken that seems more interested in saving a seal in the arctic than restoring order and justice in his future kingdom.

to have a form of government run by the people thru elections and have a wise, noble king at its head to intervene only when it is necessary to stop personal greedy agendas that are self serving to corrupt politicians and its parties and to make sure all its citizens are well taken care of is the perfect system of government.

if prince charles was smart, he would have stepped out his car, like a king is supposed to act, restore order and bring the people, his subjects in line and to his side by promising to repeal the tax and ridding his kingdom of the corruption and theft that is bringing down the commonwealth.
edit on 13-12-2010 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Um, all Aussies, Kiwis & Canadians do realise this, we are not stupid.

We are not colonies, we are members of the Commonwealth, nothing more. So is Fiji, Pakistan, Sri Lanka & numerous other countries making up 30% of the worlds population.

England & the queen (both of whom many of us despise) have NO influence over our lives, none.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Yeah, and since Canada's recent image change, that it's still going through as it leaves it's 'goodie two-shoe's' characteristics behind for whatever corrupt nation it is seems to be exploding into. I am surprised Canada pulled of that 'peace keeping' nation front this long. I mean, we have been in the Afgan war for what, a decade now? And didn't Canada try and overthrow the Haiti government years ago, and killed a bunch of people there or something?

If anyone belongs to anyone it sure looks like Canada is taking after its big brother to the south. I think most Canadians also wonder why we even have that irrelevant Queen from the other side of the world on our money anyways.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
If they still have the Queens face plastered on their money then they are still British subjects IMHO!

edit on 14-12-2010 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

If it wasn't for a deliberately badly worded question, we would have dumped that stuck up *@#$ years ago.

One election we were also asked if we wanted to dump the monarcy. The answer was yes, but not to the way they worded it, nobody would.

Basically, "Do you want to keep the monarchy or do you want us politicians to pick the president for you dumb plebs ?" Nobody would say yes to that, I didnt & I despise the royal family. The question should have been a simple yes/no. Royalty or not ? Dont put impossible clauses into it.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by SNAFU38

Well you can't get anymore blunt than that ladies and gentlemen.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   

We In Canada Still have the queen in our Money and actually its everywhere in canada everyone has the same queen image on there money.

The Irony is that The queen said this summer that canada is her Home

300 rich people attended to see the queen in toronto although people who lived near could also come.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

We In Canada Still have the queen in our Money and actually its everywhere in Canada everyone has the same queen image on there money.

The Irony is that the Queen said this summer that Canada is her Home

And as far as I'm concerned she is still very much welcome here. When I made my oath when I joined up, I made it to my Queen and to my country (Canada).

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Actually Canada is ok ,,as Prime Minister Piere' Elliot Trudeau took care of all that Colony stuff with our own Bill of Rights ie constitution. way back when.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by SNAFU38
Um, all Aussies, Kiwis & Canadians do realise this, we are not stupid.

We are not colonies, we are members of the Commonwealth, nothing more. So is Fiji, Pakistan, Sri Lanka & numerous other countries making up 30% of the worlds population.

England & the queen (both of whom many of us despise) have NO influence over our lives, none.

Oh don't worry, we don't despise you. You are not worth despising, you are, and always will be dozy little colonials!

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Excuse me?

Obviously if Kiwis knew that New Zealand is still under Britain, then they would definitely want the issue to be raised and debated heavily.

People are controlled through ignorance, some in New Zealand act like they are really, really smart and know it all, but in reality they are dumbest idiots around.

NO.

We do know we are under the British. Look at our flag, see the union jack?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e75db2741060.jpg[/atsimg]

Makes it pretty clear we're under British rule, The Treaty Of Waitangi also states this.
We know this. We're not stupid, we're just worrying about other things than the British rule over New Zealand.

I'm guessing your American, because of your subtitle. What makes us more idiotic than you? Please tell me.
Yeah we're a smaller country. Yeah we are under British rule, why are we idiots. Because we're not under US control?

Cheers
Brady

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
i love the responce of the court
we are here to uphold the system
not reply on how leagal it is
we have a dictator govenment
impersonating a ligitamite govenmnet
i have always woundered why in the fourties the public council to over see legislation passed under "urgency"
was disbanned
i guess it was to much like a legal safe gaurd against abuses of power from our dictators
we all require a document giving only the rights to make laws on our behalf "if its in the best interest" of the people
and to ensure this we require a council of public elders to keep watch over the paliment
to ensure legislation is in the public interest
AND NOT FOR PRIVATE INTERESTS
as is the system at the moment

we should have a lawful constitution
or we are just slaves to the system that must be upheld by an unconstitutional courts system
and the courts admit this

so if the courts cannot decide if they are constitutional
how can they prosicute us under the same circumstances

xploder
change is in the air

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ThePyramidAgenda

I knew I could count on a Kiwi to back me up on this.

I think you would find a Kiwi has more loyalty to Australia than to the queen, & vice versa Aussies loyal to Kiwis. We may be the butts of each others jokes, but we know who our friends are. Nothing will break that ANZAC bond.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   

this is George W. Stivers, Captain, USMC, we are being held hostage in an underground bunker by a derelict air force major kari tacket, she has been jabbing us with red hot pokers and making our hiney's hurt

top topics

<<   2 >>

join