It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Feeling of "END"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Interesting, we will just have to wait and see.
My Dad can feel something coming as well, he told me just tonight,"I would even say something IS coming."
Its just interesting, im curious to see how this pans out. Perhaps its a clensing, Shiva is doing his duties(figuratively) and its time for a "rebirth" if you will.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   
I know exactly what the OP means, however i don't believe it is the END, i have a had this feeling and weird dreams growing up that life as i know it will end at 25, which coincidently is in 2012. I don't believe in the whole 2012 theory however and as a matter of fact alot of the bs on this forum.

This is my first post btw, but i have been watching for a long time.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMSEEKER

i know exactly what your talking about. ever since i was a kid i could never imagine my self dying a a old age even to this day i cant. ive always had the idea that no matter what i did something would overshadow or end it. i joined the navy half assed and now im all the way in. im done with boot camp and A-school about to report to my command .my contract is for four years but i get the feeling that i wont complete those four years. i have this constant ominous feeling the something will happen

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by asher

Hopefully for us it will be a good change! I actually don't have a doubt about it. - This feeling that something will overshadow your plans is familiar too. I have put aside so-called important stuff, to travel the world and do the things that give me an extraordinary feeling of fullfilment. Again because I feel that I have a limited amount of time to do the few things I haven't done yet. If the world goes unchanged after 2012 - Then I'll put some energy in long term project again.

Some people would say to not change a thing because of theories about the end of the world, but the way I see it, it's just a powerful feeling of living in the moment. As a teen it struck me that if I was gonna die at 30, I should spend my life doing what I love, but that I also might not even make it to 30. So I grew up making it a point to live life day by day.

If you think about it, 1000's of people are probably scared about 2012, and will die from "natural causes" before it happens.

But I think this feeling comes from the fact that the reasons for doing what we do now might not work anymore. So not because humanity will be destroyed but because the "fake icons" will fall. And from then we will live in a totally different way. A way we are only starting to imagine, therefore create for ourselves.

Again, I do not want to come up with a theory of what will happen.

I started this thread because I had this feeling way before I heard about 2012. Now there is so many false theories that it's impossible to even try to know what will happen. Because, as far as I know, when comes the day, everyone, but one of these theories will not happen, thus realizing once again of all the false prophet around us. With a matter that important I can't believe that some people try to cash in on that.

My brothers and sisters, this is some of the most exciting time this planet have seen and we are here to witness it. According to different beliefs, as souls, we chose to come here, now. So even if we do end up all going down in flames, remember that you are eternal, and will come back to see a better world.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join