It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The lost keys of Freemasonery

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by LUXUS

5, The knowledge of no knowledge, the void. The highest of all the arts to gain it you must give everything up and by having nothing you gain everything

this is where I am. I thought that by skipping to number 5, I would be way ahead of the game.
It's one of the easiest to accomplish as well.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by dr_strangecraft
reply to post by LUXUS

In reply to the second topic on your list

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Good Day

Thanks for posting those. I found a quote by Pike on one of the links that seems germane to this thread:

"It outlasts the ages, because its aims are higher and nobler than the mere communication of mysterious secrets, or the affording of mutual and reciprocal assistance."

From Pike's "Address by the R.W. Master", delivered April 3, 1861 in New Orleans. The entirety of the address is worth a read.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Actually the five arts are arranged on a equal cross and that particular art is represented by the intersection or the centre of the cross. Yes its the simplest to comprehend but it is actually the hardest to achieve. To achieve it you must destroy your ego, no easy task to basically destroy yourself.
The thing you think you are,the thing you call "me" or "I" that's the ego.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by dr_strangecraft

I am aware that Alchemy is many things to many people. I also know that different people see the philosophers stone as being different things. The prima materia also follows the same rule.

I once read about a technique in which the they believed that each finger on the hand represented one of the ingredients of the stone. They reasoned by crossing the fingers and meditating one could smell sulphur and eventually result in the stone. I have read all these things so I'm not surprised when I hear that someone thinks the prima materia is eggs, potato skins,pickled onions or wine.

The philosophers stone is without double meaning a substance you can hold in your hand. By this you should understand that it is not a state of mind, a personal journey, a spiritual experience...it is a thing, a physical thing

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

5, The knowledge of no knowledge, the void. The highest of all the arts to gain it you must give everything up and by having nothing you gain everything

this is where I am. I thought that by skipping to number 5, I would be way ahead of the game.
It's one of the easiest to accomplish as well.

I don't think you understood that just because I numerated them they are not all learned in sequence and it is not necessary to learn some of them at all. I have not arranged them even in order of importance.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

it was a joke. Humor. Poor in taste, but humor none the less.
True discussion of topics like that would be incredibly dry to anyone who has not studied those topics in depth. You don't want to kill your own thread.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   

The philosophers stone is without double meaning a substance you can hold in your hand. By this you should understand that it is not a state of mind, a personal journey, a spiritual experience...it is a thing, a physical thing

That is a very uncommon viewpoint. Most people are so sure that it is "purely spiritual" or "it's an allegory for the self," that if there were a great secret, practically no one would ever actually investigate the question.

Sort of like Freemasonry, there.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
Nimrod went nutz because God flooded the Earth, wanted to get him back for what he did killing the ancestors.

So he created the Masons. What's the secret?

They'll make money building things, they'll make money secretly destroying them and make the church or God's innocent men pay for it to be rebuilt.

They'll punish God until the end of time. Hence their brotherhood and help getting each other into places to pilfer Governments, militaries, companies...whatever and wherever they can get lots of money.

That's their secret. They enslaved God himself.

I understand were your getting at and gave you a star for such conviction but you as well as i know that God is all powerful so let them or whoever try and enslave him it wont work.....never does.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I came across this video which i thought was intresting detailing how Masonry and Witchcraft are similar maybe these are some of the lost keys????

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by dr_strangecraft

That is a very uncommon viewpoint. Most people are so sure that it is "purely spiritual" or "it's an allegory for the self," that if there were a great secret, practically no one would ever actually investigate the question.

Sort of like Freemasonry, there.

When you say most people yes I agree, "most modern people". Lets remember that I did list the kabbalah as one of the secrets. The kabbalah is that spiritual journey, climbing the tree to reach the light.
If you read the old alchemical text you will see that they are talking about something physical. Some people fail at alchemy and then reject it the reasoning being if I cant crack it, if I don't understand it, it must not be.

Let me put it like this, the physical world descended from a less physical reality in steps. The physical world "matter" is made from the four elements Earth, Water, Fire and Air. Alchemy is creation in reverse. First you unite the four elements and the substance reverts into the ether, the fifth element or the white stone. Then by continuing the procedure the ether reverts to the next higher level "vital force or what the Indians call prana" the red stone, the philosophers stone!
Now as prana is the life force what do you think will happen to a human who ingests a substance which is magnetised with prana?

However about the stone which attracts and binds to itself other stones you must not be sceptical; for you can see the stone yourself if you like, and admire its properties. For the greatest specimen is exactly of the size of this finger nail," and here he pointed to his own thumb, "and it is conceived in a hollow in the earth at a depth of four fathoms; but it is so highly endowed with spirit, that the earth swells and breaks open in many places when the stone is conceived in it. But no one can get hold of it, for it runs away, unless it is scientifically attracted; but we alone can secure, partly by performance of certain rites and partly by certain forms of words, this pantarbe, for such is the name given to it. Now in the night-time it glows like the day just as fire might, for it is red and gives out rays; and if you look at it in the daytime it smites your eyes with a thousand glints and gleams. And the light within it is a spirit of mysterious power, for it absorbs to itself everything in its neighbourhood. And why do I say in its neighbourhood? Why you can sink anywhere in river or in sea as many stones as you like, and these not even near to one another, but here there; and everywhere; and then if you let down this stone among them by a string it gathers them all together by the diffusion of its spirit, and the stones yield to its influence and cling to it in bunch, like a swarm of bees." AND having said this he showed the stone itself and all that it was capable of effecting.
Philostratus, the life of Apollonius of Tyana
edit on 19-12-2010 by LUXUS because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

The Cubic Stone of Yesod (the Foundation of the Tree of Life, the superior aspect of Malkuth), is what Peter (Petra, Rock) referred to as:

"Behold I lay in Sion a Chief Corner Stone, elect, precious... Unto you therefore which believe he is precious: but unto them which be disobedient, the stone which the builders disallowed, the same is made the head of the corner. And a stone of stumbling, and a rock of offense." - 1 Peter 2:6, 7, 8

Which is of course related to the Five Lights, Prana, Akasha, Ether, the Tattvas, and the Four Elements (Carbon , Oxygen, Hydrogen, Nitrogen).

Remember that Moshe–(Mem (Water), Shin (Fire), Hei)–struck with his Staff the Rock of which sprang forth Water, related to Mayim (Water) and Shamayim (Fiery Water).

The four Alchemical colors are:

Black, White, Yellow, and Red (or Purple), symbolized by the Three Magi Kings.

This reminds us of the Four Empties of Buddhism which are of the following order: White Appearance, Red Increase, Black (Near) Attainment, and Clear Light.

In regard to the four Alchemical colors and the Four Empties, we are talking about two different–although not necessarily separate–process. The former being of Initiation (see The Three Mountains), the latter being of the process that arises after physical death (related to the Bardos).

Nychthemeron: The Hours of Apollonius

edit on 19-12-2010 by Tamahu because: edited quote

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

Excellent. i couldn't agree more.

It would be excellent to carry on this conversation in more depth.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Just a bit of info off the web if right or wrong I have no idea

Lost Keys allegedly relate to a star map where the Fallen Angels came from

Ie the Building of the Tower of Babel was to bring back the Fallen Angels

Anyway info here
www.keyofsolomon.net...

See what you think....

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

Oh yes there are secrets my friend, and in front of your nose, even high ranking masons don't comprehend what are the secrets, some may find the keys some others don't.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
The lost key is not a thing, it is a knowledge.
That knowledge was found.
It is no longer lost.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ForkandSpoon
The lost key is not a thing, it is a knowledge.
That knowledge was found.
It is no longer lost.

The knowledge has always been there it's the comprehension of this knowledge that has been lost, ask the egyptians or the mayans, to me the lost key is comprehension, without it knowledge is meaningless.

For example anyone can read the relativity theory, we have that "knowledge" but do we comprehend it really?

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by HelionPrime
The supreme secret (THE secret!) known only to those of the IX degree or higher is alluded to by Crowley in the Book Of Lies (Liber 333) right at the beginning & according to him (& the Master of the O.T.O) is written in plain text within its chapters.

I've been digging away at this for a couple of years now & made a couple of guesses as to what exactly this secret is. I won't be discussing them here, mainly because I lack the courage of my conviction, but also because the theories (I have a couple) are pretty scary & far out!

If anyone else feels braver than me, I would be happy to compare notes.... quid pro quo.

Here is the not so secretive secrets of the Sanctuary of the Gnosis in the IX° Solar Energy is the Macrocosm and nature (all living things) are the phallic energies being the microcosm supposedly by the O.T.O

I wonder why most people don't know that the O.T.O uses the irregular Cerneauism Scottish Rite Masonry? A real secret in itself.

In ancient hindu scripts it explains that the earth is a chilled spark of the sun.
the Hindu word Aum which is a symbol as well has a lost meaning.

Agni is the Fire (Notice how much of the things we craft and use require fire to create)
Ushas is Sanskrit for "dawn"
Mitra mean "The Morning Star" as well it means negatively charges electrons

Who knew Aum has 3 different meanings? Albert Pike states Egypt was born from Hindu Philosophy. Hindu number play equals the Kabbalah as well. The Thirty three gods known as Devas which equate to 32 levels of consciousness. The 33rd being the combined force of all consciousnesses. Like Daat of the Kabbalah is all Sephirot combined. This is the same in top level kabbalah 10 Sephirotic spheres the upper 3 known as "Mohin" the brain Sephirot and all the lower Sephirot known as the "Midot" the attributes of the heart. Yesod is the phallic energy that energizes malkuth the feminine Sephirot also known as the Shekhinah the hebrew goddess. So much does the hebrews coin from hindu linage?

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Solomonopoly

So, completely without this knowledge, and based on my own observations over the years, and my background in chemistry and engineering, I have posted on ATS many times that ALL ENERGY is SOLAR ENERGY.

Think about it,
Fossil fuels = ancient biomass that grew and developed through solar processes.
Wind Energy = unstable atmosphere, due to heating and cooling of the air, water and land masses, from solar processes.
Geothermal Energy = arguably a result of gravity, but that gravity is aided by the attraction of the sun, and the process is "alive" in comparison to Mars, or our moon, because of our proximity to the Sun.
Solar Energy = self-explanatory.
Tidal Energy = similar to Wind Energy, with the addition of gravitational attractions from the sun and moon. Still a product of Solar Processes albeit more distantly.
Radioactive Energy = a result of radioactivity that resulted from solar radiation and fusion, it isn't possible without Uranium or some other source that was "loaded" by the solar processes.

So, the ancients knew something that we refuse to accept these days. There is no such thing as "renewable" energy. All energy eminates from the sun, and a finite amount of sunlight and radiation hits the earth on any given day. Currently we have the luxury of burning millions of years worth of fossilized fuels, but once it is gone, our energy is limited.

This is not some Masonic secret. It might be some ancient knowledge that Masons have sought to pass down, but it has been lost in all the symbolism, but on a practical scale, it is knowledge that we should all conclude by ourselves! It should also be the knowledge that is most concerning for us in this modern day energy crisis situation!

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Double Post

edit on 3-1-2011 by Tamahu because: Double Post

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join