It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The lost keys of Freemasonery

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Masons with their secret symbols, gestures and pass words yet what is the secret? Ask this question to any freemason and they will tell you there are no secrets and they would be correct in saying so.
That is what freemasonry has become, not just freemasonry but also the other “secret societies” such as the Rosicrucian.
As the number of the members increased, went through the roof the secrets had to be withdrawn from its member. Now all that is left is scraps and secrets for secret sake.
If you are a mason ask yourself this question, what are your secret symbols, signs and passwords in place to keep guard over, what is the great secret?
Its called the “lost keys of freemasonry”, the esoteric secrets which Freemasons no longer possess.
An analogy would be the guards who are in attendance to protect the crown jewels yet the jewels are long gone, empty is the case in which they once rested. To the guards you ask the question what are you guarding? Looking at the empty case he answers nothing and he would be correct, nothing...it is no longer present and they know not what they are guarding yet all the passwords, signals and secrecy remain in place.

The science of the pillars, that which was carved in the stone for safe keeping by the guardians is gone, did it take you to the 33 degree to finally realise this?

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

So what are these lost keys you refer to?

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
The supreme secret (THE secret!) known only to those of the IX degree or higher is alluded to by Crowley in the Book Of Lies (Liber 333) right at the beginning & according to him (& the Master of the O.T.O) is written in plain text within its chapters.

I've been digging away at this for a couple of years now & made a couple of guesses as to what exactly this secret is. I won't be discussing them here, mainly because I lack the courage of my conviction, but also because the theories (I have a couple) are pretty scary & far out!

If anyone else feels braver than me, I would be happy to compare notes.... quid pro quo.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by HelionPrime

cmon dont let fear hold you back, let us know what you think.

Do your theories involve the masons tracing board?

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   

That was directed to the OP there mate.
but you probably knew that

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Enlighten us
Sounds very interesting

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by lestweforget

cmon dont let fear hold you back, let us know what you think.

Do your theories involve the masons tracing board?

No, nothing as mundane as that, sorry! I've been studying this stuff for years & still don't see the point of the whole checker board routine. What I'm talking about basically throws religion (all of them) in the trash in a simple sentence. That's one theory & I'd rather not elaborate. Suffice to say that most in here won't like it!
The other theory is the nature of Universe & our relation to it/latent ability to manipulate it with controlled thought. That control is learned by the initiate on his journey up the grades (The Fools Journey)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I would like to thank the Masons for my life.Then I would like to call out these pussies. It is been long time for a purge and they know it. The secret isnt lost it is the infiltration of evil that has destroyed the path. They know Im right or my sources are. Time to inquisiion the whole order. You have evil within your ranks and f em.

Kill your own or kill the evil? You can tell by their works. You know me. Lets get it on.

reply to post by LUXUS

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by fonenyc
The secret isnt lost it is the infiltration of evil that has destroyed the path.

What is this 'infiltration of evil' that you reference?

They know Im right or my sources are.

Who or what are your sources?

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

So there is two ways it could be. One is that there used to be some amazing secrets that were the keys to life itself held only by esoteric groups such as masonry and the Rosicrucians. Then one day, or over several days, someone decided to hide those secrets and only show them to the " upper tier" of those groups. Now, somehow, people are chosen within the groups to evaluate members and let only select ones in on the real secrets while somehow keeping the rest interested enough in the group to remain. Just wow. Fantastic if true.

Or, we have option two. The groups exist exactly as they have for centuries sharing the same knowledge, in the same way that it has been shared for as long as the groups have existed.

I do agree that option 1 seems much more likely a best seller, but what if option 2 is the way it really is? Of course, I can't answer that. I am still in the belief that option 2 is correct. And as long as I search, and for all the knowledge I gain, it will never be enough. Never enough to satisfy the onlookers. Those who are too weak to extend the journey on their own. Those who relish arm chair quarterbacking. Those who are exceptionally good at talking the talk, but extraordinarily weak at walking the walk. They will always say "you don't know what 'really' goes on within the upper eshalon of your organization". To them I say, correct. But I have a better idea than anyone on the outside. I am within.

You might be right. might.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   

one thing I have learned. No matter where you look, no matter what you look for,

that is what you will find.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
When reading the works of Manly P. Hall 33º, regarding the Lost Keys of Freemasonry, we can easily see–thanks to the Alchemical teachings of the V.M. Samael Aun Weor–that said Lost Keys are known in the East as the Secret Mantra (the Lost Word) and Karmamudra:

Links to quotes and teachings about Masonry and Alchemy:

Our order possesses the key which opens up all Masonic and Hermetic secrets, namely, the teachings of sexual magic, and this teaching explains, without exception, all the secrets of Freemasonry and all systems of religion. - The editors of Oriflamme

edit on 13-12-2010 by Tamahu because: edited link

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
About The Fool or the Arcanum of Transmutation:

The system that has the Arcana of the Tarot as: 0 - 21 with 0 being The Fool, is said to be a blind; whereas it is taught that the true system has the Arcana of the Tarot as: 1 - 22, Arcanum 21 being "The Fool" (Transmutation).

"No wonder that the Northern seer, Swedenborg, advises people to search for the LOST WORD (Secret Mantra) among the hierophants of Tartary."

edit on 13-12-2010 by Tamahu because: edit

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tamahu

When reading the works of Manly P. Hall 33º, regarding the Lost Keys of Freemasonry...
Keep in mind that Hall didn't become a Mason for close to 50 years after he wrote that book... Saying "The Lost Keys of Freemasonry" by Manly P. Hall 33° is like saying The Next Karate Kid starring two time Academy Award winner Hillary Swank. While technically true, the honors were far and removed from the attribution. Correlation does not imply causation...

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Nevertheless:

Rosicrucian and Masonic Origins by Manly P. Hall 33º

And:

"Can it be that the "mystic tie" is but a rope of sand, and Masonry but a toy to feed the vanity of a few leaders who rejoice in ribbons and regalia?"

"As we see, the Temple of Solomon is being undermined and brought to the ground by its own chief "Master Masons," of this century."

- H.P. Blavatsky

"Theology and Masonry have – each in its own manner – continued the teachings of the Alchemists, and fortunate is the Mason or the priest who spiritually understands that which he teaches.

"But of such true disciples there are only few.

"The systems in which the old truths have been embodied are still in existence, but the cold hands of Sophistry and Materialism have been laid upon the outward forms, and from the interior the spirit has fled.

"Doctors and clergymen see only the outward form, and not the hidden mystery that called these forms into existence.

"The key to the inner sanctuary has been lost by those that were entrusted with its keeping, and the true password has not been rediscovered by the followers of Hiram Abiff."

- Franz Hartmann

"A Master Mason of the very highest degree lately informed me that he had detected the signs now in use engraved amongst the sculptures in the Cave-Temples of Elephanta; and, what is still more important that although Brahmins are Masons, yet if a European makes the sign to them, they immediately put their hands before their eyes, as if to shut out the sight of the profanation of things holy. But the curious fact can be explained with the utmost certainty."

- C.W. King

"Science is a noblesse qui oblige and we shall in no wise fail to deserve the princely crown of the Rosy Cross. We also believe in the resurrection of Hiram."

"The anarchists have resumed the rule, square and mallet, writing upon them the words Liberty, Equality, Fraternity -Liberty, that is to say, for all the lusts, Equality in degredation and Fraternity in the work of destruction."

- Eliphas Levi

"Respectable sir, those who have profoundly studied the Masonry of Ragon or Leadbeater know very well that occult esoteric Masonry existed not only under the porticoes of the temple of Jerusalem but also in ancient Egypt and in submerged Atlantis. Regrettably, in the age of Kali Yuga or the Iron Age in which we currently find ourselves, such honorable institution has entered into the descendent, devolving circle.

"Nevertheless, it is cleaar that in the future great Root Race—precisely when the powerful esoteric civilizations of the past resurrect—that honorable institution will have to fulfill a brilliant mission. So, we do not deny the divine origin of that institution.

"We know that the seven Cosmocreators officiated with holy liturgy at the dawning of the great day, when they fecundated the chaotic matter so that life could spring. From century to century, throughout the different cosmic rounds, the workshops became each time denser and denser, until finally reaching the state in which they are currently found.

"We recommend the Masonic brothers to study in depth the esotericism of Solomon and the divine wisdom of the land of the Pharaohs. It is necessary, it is urgent, for the Masonic brothers to not fall into the Marxist-Leninist skepticism, into that dialectic for fools. Let the Masonic brothers not pronounce themselves against divinity, because this, besides being contrary to their esoteric order of divine origin, will inevitably lead them to the seventh Dantesque circle, the tenebrous region of the violent against God."

- Samael Aun Weor

edit on 14-12-2010 by Tamahu because: edited link

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   
My sources are too many to cite but I do remember getting the understanding that Illuminati infiltrated the Lodge. Using Freemasonry as a cover to hide their occult status and their nefarious schemes to undermine the power structures of the world. etc

Reading up on Freemasonry, I admire the craft a lot, I have understood that Freemasonry is a form of charitable cause, like Samurai, to serve humanity and create men of uprightness. But regardless of whatever "outside" knowledge I think I have, I have more questions than answers.

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

The secret isnt lost it is the infiltration of evil that has destroyed the path.

What is this 'infiltration of evil' that you reference?

They know Im right or my sources are.

Who or what are your sources?

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   

My sources are too many to cite but I do remember getting the understanding that Illuminati infiltrated the Lodge. Using Freemasonry as a cover to hide their occult status and their nefarious schemes to undermine the power structures of the world. etc

close. The Illuminati was not interested in world domination. They were interested in undermining the authority the church held on the people. They wanted to bring about a time of learning and enlightenment while the church was shunning all science and calling it witchcraft. The church had too much power and ultimately was able to wreck the structure of the Illuminati. They and masonry may have been responsible for the French revolution, but that has been closer to being dis proven than proven. And most do know about the American revolution.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Kool I know about that part as well, but the Illuminati I am concerned with are the ones who practice Satanic ritual. Those who worship Molech, practice witchcraft to harness their power, rape little kids for energy Satanic rituals WTC. Who are these and where have they gone?

Michaelangelo's enslavement to the Medici was the "straw that broke the camel's back" for the people who would create the Illuminati. OWO supposedly now use the name illuminati but IDK what is the truth. Killuminati!

reply to post by network dude

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Who was the first free-mason?

It was Nimrod, also the first king through the world. Up until then there were 72 controllers through the globe. Nimrod united them under his authority and tasked them with a mission.
That mission was the erection of the great tower and for this reason the school was called the architects,builders or masons. At that point there was one language through the world until confusion set in.
What was this tower and what did they want to become free of i.e. Free-mason

It was Nimrod who broke a tradition by passing the Science to us, that is what angered the gods and resulted in the flood. Yet even after the flood a few from the guild survived and the tradition was maintained. This knowledge, that science that was gained at the tower was so precious that men would carve it in precious stones for fear that it would be lost to man.

That is what the Freemasons were, a noble order charged with a noble task.

What are the Freemasons today? Harry potter for adults, people who delight in secret for secret sake but there is no substance behind it, the original mission has been forgotten by its members and the science they were charged with protecting is not known to them...in short they have failed their mission. Now go enjoy your ribbons, signs and secret passwords :-)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join