It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The lost keys of Freemasonery

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Originally posted by getreadyalready
So, completely without this knowledge, and based on my own observations over the years, and my background in chemistry and engineering, I have posted on ATS many times that ALL ENERGY is SOLAR ENERGY.

True indeed.

This is Kabbalistically explained in detail in this lecture:

The Hebrew Letter Samech (Transcribed)

For quick reference, click on the above link and scroll down to the sub-heading in big letters which says "Lucifer and Satan".

The Hebrew Letter Samech (Audio-Lecture)

From the lecture:

"The Ain Soph Aur is what we call “the Solar Absolute.” The Solar Absolute is that light—that is why we call it Solar—but does not belong to the three dimensional world; the Solar Absolute belongs to the seventh dimension. It is in the depth of the seventh dimension. Any sun or any star, for instance our own particular sun that is the center of our solar system, is a physical vehicle of the Ain Soph Aur, the Solar Absolute. That is why the first manifestation of that light that emerges from that Unknowable is the solar energy."

edit on 3-1-2011 by Tamahu because: edited quote

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Solomonopoly

The writings of Albert Pike are worthy of study for sure (especially with the Key of Daath).

And the subject of Hinduism in relation to Sumer, Ancient Khemet, Ethiopia, and Nubia, and the Dravidians, Tantra, Buddhism, Kalachakra, and Yungdrung Bon (Bonpo), is very interesting.

reply to post by Tamahu

Originally posted by Tamahu

"No wonder that the Northern seer, Swedenborg, advises people to search for the LOST WORD (Secret Mantra) among the hierophants of Tartary."

- Isis Unveiled by H.P. Blavatsky

"And God said, "Let there be light," and there was light." - Genesis / Beres-hit 1:3

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." - John (Christian)

"I (Osiris) brought my own name into my mouth as a Word of Power, and I forthwith came into being under the form of things which are and under the form of Khepera (Creator)." - The Book of Knowing the Evolutions of Ra, and of Overthrowing Apep (Egyptian)

"In a year he (Prajapati) desired to speak. He uttered ‘bhurbhuva svar’. ‘Bhur’ which means earth; ‘bhuva’ which became figment and ‘svar’ which became the sky… with his mouth he created the gods." - The Satapatha Brahmana (Hindu)

"This is the beginning of the ancient Word… the potential and source for everything done." - The Popol Vuh (Mayan)

edit on 3-1-2011 by Tamahu because: edited text

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Nothing is a secret once you unveil the veil that covers some eyes, And that veil is ignorance. Energy is not so limited in our universe. As the Source of the Suns energy comes from Hydrogen and the majority of the universe is full of this element by 3/4ths.

Originally posted by Tamahu

reply to post by Solomonopoly

The writings of Albert Pike are worthy of study for sure (especially with the Key of Daath).

And the subject of Hinduism in relation to Sumer, Ancient Khemet, Ethiopia, and Nubia, and the Dravidians, Tantra, Buddhism, Kalachakra, and Yungdrung Bon (Bonpo), is very interesting.

I throughly enjoy discussions on Al-Khemet as Alchemy is from the word AlKhemet. Known as the black art in the sense Alchemy was practiced in Al-Khemet where the soil was black from the enrichment of the nile floods when the Dog star/sirius would bark. While looking at egypt as the first area where stone masonry was fully deployed with such skill. When reading the funeral texts or the Papyrus of Ani known as the book of the dead we can see why the ancient Egyptian doctrine of the Transformation of the Soul is the basis of the hermetic belief.

As hermeticism was born from the merging of Thoth and Hermes together they became to be known as "Hermes Trismegistus." This is the birth of Hermeticism.

To think that this ancient Egyptian art of Alchemy is the method of "Pharaonic Consciousness" via the knowledge of the 7 steps of the pyramid.

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join