It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasons GOD code is now decoded.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by RuneSpider
A level is more than rank, the level in this reference refers to the tool. It's symbolic, the level and square are both intended to show how to measure your life.
In other words, a level is used to determine if a setting is straight or crooked, to judge by the level, then, would be to stay on the straight, steps are tradition... and I forgot the exact definition of the sqare, off hand.
Sure, we can go that route as well. Here you go

The plumb is an instrument made use of, by operative masons, to raise perpendiculars; the square, to square their work; and the level, to lay horizontals. But we, as Free and Accepted Masons are taught to make use of them for more noble and glorious purposes: the plumb admonishes us to walk upright, in our several stations, before God and man; squaring our actions by the square of virtue; and remembering that we are travelling, upon the level of time, to "that undiscovered country from whose bourne no traveller returns."
www.sacred-texts.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawk123
Be aware that there are levels.
One of the highest levels is the SOPHIA (WISDOM) level, which is just encoded by the Atbash cipher.
After decoding, the result is:
en.wikipedia.org...

BWAH HA HA
This made me laugh at the evewn thought of a connection to anything Masonic
so many "could be..." and "interpreted...as"
my Cat is the gate to the netherworld- we know this because there was a movie and...

no seriously In my travels through the Order and Degrees to the Noble Shrine, The total misunderstanding of so many people is just absurd...
I implore all you doubters and doomsayers- go find a lodge and say hello, join up and you will see and laugh with the rest of us..

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Idries Shah claimed that the Masonic "G" is actually the arabic letter "Qaf," turned sideways, which has the numerical value of 100.

Speaking as a Sufi, he explains that there are 99 names for Allah in the Qur'an.

It is said that the essence of the first 33 names can be learned simply by meditating on Allah's qualities.

The divine names 34-66 can be learned by studying the text of the Qur'an.

The final 33 names, numbers 67-99 can be learned by performing eight fundamental works of Islam, and studying their impact on one's life.

But the final name, the 100th name, is unknown to ordinary men. It can only be learned directly, by having the secret bestowed upon one by Allah.

The 100th divine name represents God, not as the human mind imagines the Deity, but names God as he knows himself to be.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by dr_strangecraft
Idries Shah claimed that the Masonic "G" is actually the arabic letter "Qaf," turned sideways, which has the numerical value of 100.

Speaking as a Sufi, he explains that there are 99 names for Allah in the Qur'an.

It is said that the essence of the first 33 names can be learned simply by meditating on Allah's qualities.

The divine names 34-66 can be learned by studying the text of the Qur'an.

The final 33 names, numbers 67-99 can be learned by performing eight fundamental works of Islam, and studying their impact on one's life.

But the final name, the 100th name, is unknown to ordinary men. It can only be learned directly, by having the secret bestowed upon one by Allah.

The 100th divine name represents God, not as the human mind imagines the Deity, but names God as he knows himself to be.

Are the 33 degrees of Scottish Rite a copy cat of above ?
www.bradford.ac.uk...
And again 34-66 and 67-99 are even added to the Scottish Rite by the
Rite of Memphis
www.stichtingargus.nl...

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Be aware that there are levels.
One of the highest levels is the SOPHIA (WISDOM) level, which is just encoded by the Atbash cipher.
After decoding, the result is:
en.wikipedia.org...

Have you actually read this link? You might consider it next time...

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
In his confession to the Inquisition in 1742, John Coustos is reported to have said: "In addition they also teach that the complete and perfect Lodge should have three columns to support it, denominated Wisdom, Strength and Beauty in adornment".

When pillars of the three Orders came to be attributed to the three principal officers, it should be noted that the pillars were allotted in their historical order, namely, Doric to the Master, Ionic to the Senior Warden and Corinthian to the Junior Warden.

In 1791 it was decided to provide a throne for the Grand Master of the English Premier Grand Lodge and chairs for the Wardens more in keeping with the dignity of their offices. This decision was made soon after the election of the Prince of Wales (later George IV) as Grand Master. The maker of these chairs was instructed to "make the Columns or Pillars on the Chairs strictly conformable to the Order and Usage of the Society, viz, the Grand Master's to be of the Doric Order, the Senior Warden's the Ionic Order and the Junior Warden's the Corinthian Order".

With the revision and standardisation of the working by the Lodge of Reconciliation (1813-16), the Ionic pillar was allotted to the Master, the Doric to the Senior Warden and the Corinthian to the Junior Warden.

Why is this order sequence changed in 1813
It seems that it is a change from the GOD code to the DOG code.

[edit on 18-9-2008 by hawk123]

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   
I'm not trying to be the guy that claims to have THE answer but from what I know to be true with my associations, Freemasons believe that because of LUCIFER (the first messiah), man was able to become intelligent, so the GOD of freemasonry is the MASON himself. This means that masons are taught how to expand their minds so to speak. Some masons are innocent some are corrupt, they have no single doctrine, the truth is based upon the masons interpretation of his reality. But thats what Satan wanted, "man to believe he was GOD". So be careful.

There is no secret god because they believe our true father no longer exists and that because of LUCIFER a new reality was made in our conscious minds. True SATANIC cults, like the elite fraternities, are bent on using science to find eternal life for the select few and establish themselves as the law of the world.

That's why SHRINERS pay for free hospitals: they conduct private research of their own in exchange for giving you free health care. And of course if it "was true" they'd deny that so don't ask. I can't prove it so w/e. I also have a lot of true prophecies for the future from a mason that is a friend of mine who hates what he got himself into, so hit me up and I'll tell you more.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by lid5274

That's why SHRINERS pay for free hospitals: they conduct private research of their own in exchange for giving you free health care. And of course if it "was true" they'd deny that so don't ask. I can't prove it so w/e. I also have a lot of true prophecies for the future from a mason that is a friend of mine who hates what he got himself into, so hit me up and I'll tell you more.

Very interesting. Please post why your friend hates what he got himself into, and please post the prophecy he has.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by lid5274

You are full of it.

Masons believe no such thing.

In fact if it wasn't so tragically false it would be comedic.

Masons believe in a Creator. A single architect of the universe, God, who is the Father of mankind. We believe that all people are equal and of the same family of God.

We strive to relieve the oppressed, to live a moral life, and we believe in Faith, Hope and Charity.

Our tenets are Temperance, Prudence, Fortitude and Justice.

We believe the human soul is immortal and that it is incumbent upon us to love others as God loves us.

We believe that personal experience can be transformative and enlightening.

We believe the Holy Bible is the volume of the Sacred Law and it lies open in the center of every lodge meeting.

We believe in being good citizens, good fathers and brothers, and good role models for our communities.

We believe in giving until it hurts, especially to children, orphans and widows.

We believe in taking care of worthy distressed brothers.

Most of all we believe in our dealings with others we should act squarely, speak truthfully and consider ourselves no better than any other.

[edit on 12/7/09 by emsed1]

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
How about masons that are not in english based countries? The word God probably just exists in the english idiom.

What's the root of the word? Latin? Greek? Hebrew?

That's why that "pseudo" epistemology should be examined carefuly before saying something as truth...

That includes your posts and Maxwell and Tsarion "research".

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   

I'm not trying to be the guy that claims to have THE answer but from what I know to be true with my associations, Freemasons believe that because of LUCIFER (the first messiah), man was able to become intelligent, so the GOD of freemasonry is the MASON himself. This means that masons are taught how to expand their minds so to speak. Some masons are innocent some are corrupt, they have no single doctrine, the truth is based upon the masons interpretation of his reality. But thats what Satan wanted, "man to believe he was GOD". So be careful.

Man seems to be... yes... a god... and part of God. And probably masonry/rosicrucionism teaches the adept to exploit his potentia to live a better life.

Some religious misleaders try to misinterpret the Bible to try to lower the power of their own herd... to... control!

If the herd knew they were powerful beyond their dreams...

>

New International Version (©1984)
Then God said, "Let us make man in our image, in our likeness, and let them rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, over the livestock, over all the earth, and over all the creatures that move along the ground."

Genesis 3:22 >>
New American Standard Bible (©1995)
Then the LORD God said, "Behold, the man has become like one of Us, knowing good and evil; and now, he might stretch out his hand, and take also from the tree of life, and eat, and live forever "

>

New International Version (©1984)
"I said, 'You are "gods"; you are all sons of the Most High.'

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Right Worshipful Master = in the East - signyfying Wisdom DABAR
Worshipful Brother Senior Warden = in the West - signyfying strength OZ
Worshipful Junior Warden = in the South- signyfying beauty GOMER

Take now the first letters of GOMER + OZ + DABAR, which gives GOD

The Kabbalah planets give:
DABAR = Cho(c)kmah= Fixed Stars (Zodiac)
OZ = Geburah = Mars
GOMER = Tiphareth = Sun

It should be noted that this interpretation was given by several 19th century Masonic writers, and brilliantly debunked by Paul Foster Case in his "The Masonic Letter G".

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Here a past master took the time to right a paper concerning (Gomer, Oz, Dabar)

hariam.org...

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
There are going to be more and more masonic insiders revealing everything their nasty counterparts at the top want to hide, and while there will always be secrets, the basic truth has already been splayed as a hide for all of us to examine. Nothing is truly hidden or transparent, and the real God judges intents, not portrayals of them. We can look at Tom Horn's Apollyon Rising blogs for a full overview, and Les Pearnes Illuminatii-News for all we ever needed to know, let alone all the leaked reports from people such as Svali, or Manly P. Hall, or the writings of Albert Pike and his demonic dimensions of thought to learn all we ever needed to know about the favour-trading society of Masons.

Likewise, the Jesuits and their Rosecrucian heresies from Venice in the 15th century that spread to Britain, that spread to the corporations of the US and Canada since their inception. How about the Shriners? I have Freemasons in my family, not that they revealed much, only hid, and my bloody family crest is a two-headed "eagle", actually a pheonix, which is a common masonic symbol.

Too much is known, and it is a pyramid that will never let honest people rise, while allowing the corrupt to advance under blackmail from their oaths to be sworn to secrecy. There is no superstition involved, it is fact that the secret societies support and allow ascension of world leaders into the ranks of their power. It is a pyramid built on layers of lies, and all the more fool they who seek to advance into the intermediate stages to engage in more lies under the watchful eye of the so-called enlightened masters and magi of the succeeding ranks.

Masons, upon realizing the first lies they told you, didn't you stop to question where the whole thing was headed? Why didn't you turn your back in disgust then? Because it was entrapment, and a carrot on the stick to more bright promise, already cemented by the emotional blackmail of "good friendship". False friends in high places will offer no real protection, just as alliances with superpowers are not to be trusted without realistic leverage. Lol you don't even have that! You have threats keeping you in line. Nice life. You're just as expendable as the rest.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Northwarden
We can look at ... the writings of Albert Pike and his demonic dimensions of thought to learn all we ever needed to know about the favour-trading society of Masons.
Indeed, we can...
From Pike's "Address by the R.W. Master", delivered April 3, 1861 in New Orleans

It is very desirable that Freemasons should understand what Freemasonry is. If it were everything at once that even its Initiates imagine it to be, it would be difficult to conceive of anything more intrinsically incongruous. It is not a merely benevolent association, for the mutual relief and assistance, and the dispensing of small charities to the needy. It is not a society for mutual admiration, got up in order to gratify the ambition or the vanity of those who are fond of office, insignia and jewels, of the glories of resonant epithets, and the gauds of high-sounding titles.

It is not a system of political clubs or organizations, conservative, radical or revolutionary. It wears neither the mask of the Carbonari, the cowl of the Jesuit, nor the black robe of the Inquisitor.

It is neither a religious or irreligious Order or Church, propagating any faith or unfaith whatever. Its altars are neither Hebraic, Mohammedan nor Christian, but simply Masonic.

It is not the apostle of any particular form of government, not the advocate of any peculiar political faith.

It is the Apostle, the Preacher, the Advocate of Truth alone, and not as the creed of any man, or party, or multitude of men. It will not descend from the high places on which it sits enthroned, to engage in controversies and polemics, to become the organ of a party, an agent to effect political changes, or a schoolmaster to teach rudimentary lessons or a particular class of political, governmental, or economical ideas.

If wisely conceived and carefully expressed, all these may be applications of Masonry; but they are not Masonry itself….

Freemasonry is advancement towards the Light, on all the lines of progress, moral intellectual and spiritual....

If Masonry were merely an association of persons, united for mutual assistance and protection, its aims would no doubt be laudable; it would perhaps be strong in numbers; and it might thrive for many years. But if that had been its whole purpose, it would never have been enabled to measure the term of its existence by centuries, and when it had grown so old as to have forgotten its own origin and the names of its founders, to continue as hale and vigorous as ever. Nor would the possession of its antique secrets, stirring the curiosity of men, and drawing them with a force irresistible towards its Temples, have given it that perpetuity and perennial youth.

It outlasts the ages, because its aims are higher and nobler than the mere communication of mysterious secrets, or the affording of mutual and reciprocal assistance.

It requires of its initiates that they shall be useful to society. It desires to be itself a benefactor of even the unborn generations; that its influences, the consequences of its teachings, of its toils and its charities, may flow, ever broadening and deepening, far down into the remote Future.
It teaches those who frequent its Temples, that the nobility of human nature is displayed in WORK; that it is the destiny of every one to LABOUR; and that out of WORK alone, earnest and faithful, comes the blessing of man’s days; that Life is a battle, in which we are bravely to fight, and in which no craven spirit can succeed; that rest is a blessing that can only be purchased with victory over temptation, difficulty, and our passion; after which conquest alone we can repose our shields.…

The performance of duty is the law of Masonry. The performance of duty is Masonry.

That law was enacted for it, and that nature assigned it, when it first appeared, vigorous in its youth, at a period unknown to us, to shine with a steady and peaceful light upon the darkness of ancient ages.

The noblest, if not indeed the only noble use, to which we can devote our strength, our energies, our faculties, our intellect, is to labour for the benefit of others, to instruct, to guide, to enrich with physical comforts, and moral healthfulness and intellectual wealth, the less favoured of our race; not alone our children, friends, neighbors, but those remote from us and even unknown to us; separated from us even by wide spaces of time yet unelapsed; to be born hereafter; to people this earth when we have left it; to build their habitations and their cities, and the monuments of their ancestors, upon our unknown graves….

There are reforms that Masonry can help to initiate. Every Mason can hold the man dishonoured whose soul is tainted with a lie. He can refuse his vote and voice to every man, and his subscription to every journal that does not, strictly, and in the most minute particulars and details, adhere to the simple truth. For falsehood is a fouler disease than the leprosy; and when it becomes common, turns the very life-blood of the nation putrid in its arteries.

Every Mason can practice temperance, economy and frugality; and avoid in himself and his family that ostentatious luxury by which so many nations have fallen.

And every one can find some way in which to so something for his country, or at least for the community in which he lives, without the hope of fee or reward….

We invite you and all the Brethren to aid us in thus enlarging the borders and augmenting the splendours and increasing the usefulness of the Ancient and Accepted Rite. Let its Temples of Perfection, in all their modest and harmonious proportions, be reared everywhere in the Jurisdiction, and a numerous and ever-increasing Brotherhood gather around the Cubical Stone in each, and there devote themselves to the service of God, their Country and their Brethren! Let these real Masters’ Lodges be open to call good and true Masons; but let their gates be sternly closed against the narrow-minded and the sordid.

Let the Chapters of Rose Croix teach incessantly their holy doctrines, of LIBERTY, with order and subordination, EQUALITY in the presence of the law, and BROTHERHOOD, that demands of the children of a common father, love for each other, mutual assistance, forbearance and protection.

Let the Councils of Kadosh teach hatred of tyranny and resistance to tyrants; free Thought, free Conscience and free Speech.

And let us gather into these Bodies and into our Consistories the learned, the intellectual, the zealous and the unselfish of the Order; and thus array around our altars and under our banners, a gallant soldiery, ever ready to devote their lives to the service of their country, to maintain public order, to carry forward needed reforms, and in every emergency to maintain the honour and increase the glories of their Fatherland!

And may we all, in whatever great troubles may come upon the Country, amid whatever adversities may oppress her, so shape our course, so bear ourselves in every emergency, so decide among conflicting claims to duty, as becomes good men and Masons! Amen! So mote it be!*
(emphasis added, because chances are, most people aren't going to read all of that...)

So, then, what exactly are the lies of Freemasonry?

[edit on 5/2/2010 by JoshNorton]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Right Worshipful Master = in the East - signyfying Wisdom DABAR
Worshipful Brother Senior Warden = in the West - signyfying strength OZ
Worshipful Junior Warden = in the South- signyfying beauty GOMER

Take now the first letters of GOMER + OZ + DABAR, which gives GOD

The Kabbalah planets give:
DABAR = Cho(c)kmah= Fixed Stars (Zodiac)
OZ = Geburah = Mars
GOMER = Tiphareth = Sun

Freemasons are looking for 3 words, they have found 2 of them.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Quite beknighted words, and it reminds me of the account on Adam Weishaupt I read only a month ago. I wish your society was all he spoke of, or all Pike spoke of. But I know better. Worship the real God and you won't find the ends terminating to treachery and savage obstentaciousness.

Deception "on the Bible":

One of the 3 jewels of a Lodge is the "Sacred Book": It may be the Bible, the Koran, the Vedas, or the Gita... depending on the religion of the candidates... all of them are good!... but good for nothing!, because neither one is the "word of God" for Masonry... But they are good and useful for Masonry, because the candidate has to do the oath with his right hand on the Bible, for example, a book that means nothing for Masonry, but for the Christian candidate it is a very important oath made on the Bible!...

www.freemasonrywatch.org... "TENETS"... "DECEPTION":

Pike also wrote :

"Every Masonic Lodge is a temple of religion; and its teachings are instruction in religion." Morals and Dogma, p.213

"LUCIFER, the Light-bearer! Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of Darknesss! Lucifer, the Son of the Morning! Is it he who bears the Light, and with its splendors intolerable blinds feeble, sensual or selfish Souls? Doubt it not!" p.321
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled, to conceal the truth, which it calls Light, from them, and to draw them away from it. Truth is not for those who are unworthy or unable to receive it, or would pervert it."
"The Blue Degrees are but the outer court or portico of the Temple. Part of the symbols are displayed there to the Initiate, but he is intentionally misled by false interpretations. It is not intended that he shall understand them; but it is intended that he shall imagine he understands them. Their true explication is reserved for the Adepts, the Princes of Masonry ... It is well enough for the mass of those called Masons, to imagine that all is contained in the Blue Degrees; and whose attempts to undeceive them will labor in vain."

www.flickr.com...

Anyway, I've read more than my fill of your leaders, past and present, and see no need to get into the deceptions of it with you. Let's just say there's a mountain of understanding to make me want to roll my eyes as to how any person can bear to be a part of it. Especially considering that with a day of research, you'll also know what's at the top.

[edit on 3-5-2010 by Northwarden]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by infobrazil

Man seems to be... yes... a god... and part of God. And probably masonry/rosicrucionism teaches the adept to exploit his potentia to live a better life.

.'

The Rosicrucian decoded BACH as JESUS.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

More Rosicrucian code:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 3-5-2010 by hawk123]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Anyway, I've read more than my fill of your leaders, past and present, and see no need to get into the deceptions of it with you. Let's just say there's a mountain of understanding to make me want to roll my eyes as to how any person can bear to be a part of it. Especially considering that with a day of research, you'll also know what's at the top.

It's hard to argue with that kind of logic.

It's too bad you are all done with this topic because it was just starting to get interesting.

I honestly tried to read the freemasonrywatch article but I got distracted by the "FREE PhD or PsyD degrees!" and "BECOME A PASTOR! ONLINE!" advertisements.

Taunting aside, your assertions are wrong. Sorry to make a molehill out of your mountain.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

I read the Freemasonry Watch article, and again, it indicates what actions might be taken by an individual member of the fraternity, yet nowhere offers how such an individual's action is indicative of the actions or intent of the fraternity as an institution.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join