It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is how you film a UFO! Dec 7th 2010

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Hey all - Got another interesting video here from Australia. I know a lot of people (myself included) complain about shaky, low quality, blurry light in the sky UFO videos, with no tripod, no reference points, etc......Well this video takes the cake. Only problem I find so far is the video stops with the UFO still being filmed, why not show the whole thing? ***Make sure to watch the video in full screen in 1080 HD!!! Visit the YouTube link and you can access the full screen and 1080 HD.

*I did an extensive search trying to see if this was already posted. My deepest apologies if this has been posted.
edit on 13/12/10 by ziggyproductions05 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

To me, its blinking like a normal plane would.
Its also moving about the same speed as one would too.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
My goodness! What a find you have here! ITs...its......its an airplane?! WTH? You guys must not have many of those big aluminum thingy's flying over head?

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
More blinky lights in the sky.. I grow weary of blinky lights.

Regardless, you are 100% absolutely correct. This is a stellar (pun intended) example of a very well done video. Whether this is a bird, or a plane, or a UFO, at least the video is relatively clear and not shaking all over the place.

It actually made me go hmmm because there are 5 distinct lights with the center three apparently occilating left-right-left.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Watching this full screen and hi def the movement and placement of the lights for the direction its moving eliminate the airplane idea in my opinion. It seems to be four lights from left to right spinning or lighting up at one end to the other.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Here are a couple screen snips, and enlargements. This video is very good. I'll be capturing and enlarging more frames from it this PM. I have a number of things on my plate right now.

S+F

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/311e19039278.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/896f26ee0943.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
2 things scream fake to me:

First, what were they filming when it appeared? Power lines?
Secondly, anything with "productions" in their name is a massive red flag to me.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Yup, those are real clear...can see every aspect of the flying saucer! Picture FAIL!

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I am going to say, that it is just as rare to find an alien craft as it is to find a plane with lights like that. So great find and thanks for the post.

Flar and stag.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whereweheaded

Yup, those are real clear...can see every aspect of the flying saucer! Picture FAIL!

I'll keep working on it. I don't have the best software for this sort of thing. Thanks for the "encouragement?".

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Speed and lights are akin to standard boeing 747.

Thats an Identified flying object.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Morgil

Secondly, anything with "productions" in their name is a massive red flag to me.

Ooow [snip] really???

edit on 13-12-2010 by Gazrok because: profanity censorship dodge

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   

keep trying puhkin!

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05
Only problem I find so far is the video stops with the UFO still being filmed, why not show the whole thing?

Hi ziggy,

Nice video there, at the end when the UFO is getting closer, i think it starts to "turn" into an airplane, that's why the video suddenly ends, as it was getting closer lights similar to those used by airplanes are visible, do you think he just stopped filming or the video was edited to extract only what we've seen?

I tend to go with video was edited, well to me it is obvious as it fades to black at the end, at least that's what i believe, the part we haven't seen is where the plane comes into view and is very clear that's not a UFO but a regular airplane.

Still nice video.

Kai

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Morgil

First, what were they filming when it appeared? Power lines?

Maybe they saw the object in question and thats what made them start filming? They couldve been filming birds, or maybe even the lightning storm that was happening in the vicinity of the craft. Being that i am ziggyproductions05 i've had the same issue with "productions" being in my name. I produce hiphop music, i dont produce anything hoaxed. I have used the same screen name in several different places and to keep all my screen names in order I just kept the same one. Right now, im not even sure if the person who uploaded this was even the one who filmed it. Dont jump the gun quite yet

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Appears to be an airplane flying towards the observer (note the increase in size)...that's why it appears to hover, when it's really just getting closer. My opinion anyhow. The alternative is a UFO in broad daylight with lights blazing, and not being intercepted by any authority....

(probably because the plane was right where it should be). It's simply the most logical conclusion to reach.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaifan

You bring up a good point, but like i said earlier, the movement, placement, and color of the lights suggest something besides an airplane in my opinion. This is an interesting video nonetheless so hopefully some more members come through and analyze.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Appears to be an airplane flying towards the observer (note the increase in size)...that's why it appears to hover, when it's really just getting closer. My opinion anyhow. The alternative is a UFO in broad daylight with lights blazing, and not being intercepted by any authority....

(probably because the plane was right where it should be). It's simply the most logical conclusion to reach.

Where does it hover? It seems to me its moving at a pretty solid left to right angle.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Pulselite system

Not sure if this is an explanation. However it's not very ufo like.
more like a plan doing a wide turn.

oh and look at the flash movie in this page.
it shows the system in action.
edit on 13-12-2010 by grey580 because: adding a link

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Looks like it might be using those storm cloud to "charge up" it's reverse nuetrino propulsion system.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join