It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is how you film a UFO! Dec 7th 2010

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   
your video is really good .
do you do it by yourself ?i always have this doubt dose UFO exsit in these universe .from your video i see that the UFO looks like the airplane very much

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   
I don't know WHAT you guys are smoking that think it is an AIRPLANE making a TURN... hahaha... seriously? You truly believe that? *second guesses coming back here* ...

The object travels back and forth, almost swaying, has pulsating energy orbs attached or creating it... AND did anybody notice the LIGHTNING at

1: 12 - 1: 13 BOTTOM right corner? Awfully close to the "airplane", and... strange proximal cooincidence...

It is not a bird, it is NOT a plane, it is NOT a helicopter. I do not claim to know WHAT it is, hence me BEING HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(seriously can't believe the people with the dismissive "it's a plane" attitude posts)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   
It's a PLANE

Chill out

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   
I hate planes, always jumping in and trying to steal the thunder from UFO's..

Seriously, you and believe as much as you like but that's a plane, for those desperate for more planes, sorry UFO's like this then move to Northolt and you will see them en masse at 4 in the morning coming in to land, sorry, buzz the area.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mclaneinc

It's going to get worse

edit on 14-12-2010 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Biggest question "Why, if we already have stealth-planes, do the ufonauts in all sorts of ufo-vids consistently choose to fly around, lights ablaze?" rather primitive I'd say

If they WANT to be seen, it would be easier to land on a parking lot in some big city and give interviews........

If they are in cahoots with the guv'ment and secret agencies, they would not like to be seen, 'cause that may alarm the wrong people ey?

If they were just observing like some anthropologists, they also would prefer to either communicate directly to us, or stay out of the way completely.

Just saying.....
edit on 12/14/2010 by diakrite because: though I'm never in a hurry, I am always at haste

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Hey guys,

i did a few video captures of this UFO. You can always spot a fake CGI ufo when the colours dont match perfectly in video editing software. I ran the video through several filters. See linkys.

From what i can see its definatly a 3d object in the frame, there is little to no question about that. Im convinced that the object is physically there in the frame of the shot.

This leaves the question as to what it actuly is. Im also convinced that its not a conventional aircraft. Normal passenger aircrafts (Airbus etc) only have 6 lights, one either side of the wings, 2 at the front and 2 at the back.

No matter where you stand you cannot see all 6 lights as at leat 2 would be out of line of sight whereever your looking at it.

The other factor that left me to this conclusion is standard aicraft have pusaling lights in sequence, and flash much quicker then the ones shown in this video. The pattern the lights make its not made by any conventional aircraft iv ever seen.

Is it a UFO? I honestly dont know, Is it a standard aircraft? Unlikely from what i can see. Its definatly not a place so its up to the indavidual to determine what they think it is.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
I am going to say, that it is just as rare to find an alien craft as it is to find a plane with lights like that. So great find and thanks for the post.

Flar and stag.

Actually, Pulselites are very similar. This plane is obviously travelling at a diagonal and not head on so there will be differences in how it is seen from a distance, but this video shows pulselites in use.

If you also look at the OP's linked video, you can see the strobe lights at the very ends of the 'ufo' which appear quite normal on planes.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
Pulselite system

Not sure if this is an explanation. However it's not very ufo like.
more like a plan doing a wide turn.

oh and look at the flash movie in this page.
it shows the system in action.
edit on 13-12-2010 by grey580 because: adding a link

Ohhhh snap, beaten to it once more

Agreed.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by Mclaneinc

It's going to get worse

Damn, its an invasion.....

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by diakrite

I suppose you can go either way on your question.

If they are Aliens then perhaps have lights to blend in a bit, if your name is Alison Kruise then you suggest that all the alien ships morph into planes as their act of hiding, the only flaw in her rather way out scheme is she lives next to an air port flight path and films all the planes and says they are UFO's.

I'm sure she takes her meds...

For me though, the idea of alien craft needing lights as you say is rather primitive, we use lights as an identification / safety measure, I doubt they need the same

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
In our place, airplanes have blinking lights. That thing in the video doesn't have blinking lights but rotating lights. I'm more inclined to believe that it is a helicopter than a plane. But it also doesn't look like a helicopter. Hence, it is a UFO.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Morgil
2 things scream fake to me:

First, what were they filming when it appeared? Power lines?
Secondly, anything with "productions" in their name is a massive red flag to me.

What do you mean "when it appeared"? When did you see it appear? The FO is in the picture from the start. You have some weird twisted logic.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Jademonkey2k

I always find it amusing, the machinations and hurdles people go through, and jump over, using "photoshop", and over-analyzing a SIMPLE video of an AIRPLANE!!!

Additionally, it is doubly amusing when they try to speak on a topic, and have no knowledge, or experience about it:

Im also convinced that its not a conventional aircraft. Normal passenger aircrafts (Airbus etc) only have 6 lights, one either side of the wings, 2 at the front and 2 at the back...

Rubbish...as I've already pointed out (go back one page).

EVERY commercial airliner has a different configuration of external lighting. It is already a proven FACT that some models of the (older, pre "next-generation") Boeing 737s had the option for the "pulsing" landing lights feature. Also, many, many OTHER jets (and turboprops) exist, beside just Airbus and Boeings.

A bit of research seems to be the antidote, here...to scare away the ignorance.....

edit on 14 December 2010 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Jademonkey2k

It's a plane.
"Here's where the story ends" - The Sundays

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Nothing indicating that this isn't just a slow-moving plane or airship

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

thats a plane, man. You guys arent even orginal anymore.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anthony1138

thats a plane, man. You guys arent even orginal anymore.

Thank you for your insightful, original post! You've added so much more than the other 20 people who've already said, "its a plane" - Thank you!! Without your post I still may be in doubt! Thank you for your "ORIGINAL" post!!!

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   

I think there is an error in the title, it should read "This is how you film an airplane, and waste people's time".

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Otamad

I think there is an error in the title, it should read "This is how you film an airplane, and waste people's time".

I learned something from this thread and I think other people did as well. No one made you click anything or comment. UFO or airplane, this is video is a great example of how to properly film for better analysis in the future. If this helped one person out, I think thats a success. In this thread we also learned about the new lighting systems that some planes are now equipped with giving it a 'different' look than what some people may have seen before. I didnt know about that. There were even comments in this thread from other members who said they saw something very similar and were freaked out until the object got closer or they saw it from a different angle and realized it was a plane. I think thats what happened after the video cut off, which I was suspicious of to begin with. Sorry, I cant make everyone happy.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join