It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Reserve Steals Trillions From Average Americans

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by WashingtonGrewHemp
reply to post by Judge_Holden

Like I've said many times on my threads. Merely recognizing a financial conspiracy is not tantamount to antisemitism. I've been to barmitzfahs, I have Jewish friends. AND WE ALL AGREE THAT ISRAEL MUST BE STOPPED.

Please stop trollin' me.

Your thread is a massive trolling effort.

It's not my fault that whoever made the video put "Ronpaul" in the title. It has nothing to do with Paul.

Well at least you got that part right.
Go Ron

link   
yeah put them in camps... it worked so well the last time.. lol.. really tho put them in camps? wouldn't happen you would have better luck killing them slowly as opposed to camps.. you would have them all after you. I really don't see a problem with them.. I'm mean really? just cuz they be jews???

link   

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   

reply to post by thedeadlyrhythm

Ok, I will.

Thanks for helping out...

[Slowly puts bar of soap away, cautiously.]

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by WashingtonGrewHemp

That wasn't too brilliant, do you not know the Crakeuer guy is a mod?

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedeadlyrhythm
if you remake this post and get rid of all the racist bs, it would actually be a good post. people were quick to correct you, and you should listen to what they are saying. there is a big difference between zionists and jews at large. i have plenty of friends that are jews and are not zionists and know nothing of the conspiracy going on in this world. it's not even centered around the jews it's centered around the oldest, weathiest families. yes, some of them are jewish. you should fix this post because the content is worth it.

Be careful, he knows lots about this stuff "bub"

Trust me bub, I know lots about this.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by WashingtonGrewHemp

what the hell is a member of Israel?

Are you a member of the United States of America?

I'm an american jew who lives here, loves my country and finds narrow minded bigotry to be the lowest form of humanity. calling for anyone to leave this country, simply for having a differing opinion is against everything this great nation was founded on.

might as well ship out all the muslims too. and all people of color.

and all buddhists.
and atheists
and catholics.

give the land back to the american indians.

it was there's we stole is to create a land where people of all nations, people of all backgrounds, people of all faiths, people of all colors could live. together. peacefully.

bigotry ruins that concept more than any other societal ill around.

congratulations. you're aiding and abetting the downfall of society.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Reaper2137

I don't think he actually meant "internment camps." Just camps where they can teach those pesky Jews to concentrate, you know? Maybe even call it a "Concentration Camp for Zionist Jews" and make it all fun and what not. Nothing malevolent, I'm sure...

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

lololol

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unilluminist
reply to post by rubbertramp

So you have no problem with the fact that even though you only make up 1.7% of the population that our countries foreign policy is completley dominated by the Israel lobby AIPAC?
What about the fact that even Jewish columnists agree that Jews control the media and calls Americans who don't know this dumb?
How Jewish is Hollywood by Joel Stein
www.latimes.com...

Actor Ben Stein wrote an article titled "Do Jews run Hollywood? You bet they do...and what of it?" were he states "First, it is extremely clear to anyone in Hollywood that Jews are, so to speak, "in charge" in Hollywood in a way that is not duplicated in any other large business, except maybe garments or scrap metal or folding boxes."
www.examiner.com...

Or how about that everyone that has ran the FED for at least the past 30+ years is Jewish?
Maybe you need to look at what your people are doing and speak out against it if you don't want to be resented.

see, here we go, it's always the same damn problem. i don't blame the problems in america on a religion.
if i did, other than jews hold far more power positions.
foreign policy goes much deeper than just aipac influence. we can cover this if you want, but aipac is about 5 to 10% in the influence range.
your giving the jews the 10x ratio again.

hollywood? who friggin' cares. hollywood in not a personal issue for me. anyone controled by any influence is an idiot. they go in my 'sheeple' file.

as far as the fed, that's just a matter of influence.
do you know how many jewish presidents and vice prez there have been?
shall we cover the percentage of jews controlling congress and elsewhere?

Maybe you need to look at what your people are doing and speak out against it if you don't want to be resented.

this gets into the realm of possible hostility.
the difference between us is that i am a jew against zionism.
your wording does not include this topic. nor does it include anything resembling the want of a conversation.
i understand what's going on, i understand the evil in those who want to control.
you want to blame the jews, i want to fight the collective evil.
do you think getting rid of the jews will solve the probems?

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

your comment " calling for anyone to leave this country'

Though I agree with you for the most part, i do believe illegals should be deported. If any race or creed wish to come here, do it the right way.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Judge_Holden
reply to post by Reaper2137

I don't think he actually meant "internment camps." Just camps where they can teach those pesky Jews to concentrate, you know? Maybe even call it a "Concentration Camp for Zionist Jews" and make it all fun and what not. Nothing malevolent, I'm sure...

Maybe the camp could have a warm catch phrase something like

Arbeit macht frei

edit on 13-12-2010 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
You people are arguing over something that is rigged. I am positive that the jews run us in the states.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Well yeah, you need to motivate them

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

Please explain to me what it is that is "rigged."

And good for you. I'm not convinced. What I am convinced of, however, is that anti-semitism is still runs rampant throughout the world.

Shame, really. And I thought we had made progress.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by liejunkie01
You people are arguing over something that is rigged. I am positive that the jews run us in the states.

actually, it's the christians that run you.
the jews just handle your finances and entertainment.

close your bank account, turn off your t.v., movies and computer, problem solved.
oh, don't pay your taxes either.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
whats sick and disgusting about all this, is, for years Ive been spewing this story, that all religions were directly tied into one monopoly, that began with the Jews , but originate from the teachings of the Egyptians, then organized by the Romans, then was spread by the crusaders through the crown of England, Spain and Italy, now Enforced by the Atomic Energy Commission. the power and control lies completely at their wheel and NOTHING CAN STOP THEM.

this system is indestructible.

and to this day everyone Ive told this story to has called me a moon bat

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Judge_Holden

Rigged, as in the players of the game, already know what is going to happen, who gets elected, and who gets the money.
I have no problem with any Jew, in particular. It seems suspicious that most of the "money men" are Jewish.
I believe that religion in general is harmful to the human race. I am no radical, people can think what they want. I do not think that Jews should be rounded up, as stated before. The problem starts with everybody's gods, and the one's with the most power runs the show.
Who has the most power?

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by aliengenes

maybe if you removed all other people, and just stuck to the evil joooos people would take notice.

nobody likes to hate on jesus this time of year.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by rubbertramp

You're making excuses for why they control the media, fact is most people are sheeple and easily manipulated, Zionist Jews realized this and seized key positions to dominate the news and enetertainment industry and it is a major problem. Sorry if I left out the "Zionist" part of the Jews, but you do seem like one if you don't acknowledge all the pieces of the conspiracy, the domination of our media and finance is essential to keeping America pro zionist.

I never said getting rid of the Jews will solve our problems. I would support what should have originally been done
You need your own nation in North America, I think all Jews in America would be better off there, even if we have to force them there, maybe a piece of California or Florida will hopefully be enough incentive to get them to go volunatarily
edit on 12/13/2010 by Unilluminist because: details

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join