It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Reserve Steals Trillions From Average Americans

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

We SHOULD give the land back to the Native Americans!
I agree with that statement.
But I know you don't.
edit on 13-12-2010 by WashingtonGrewHemp because: missing statement

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by WashingtonGrewHemp

you did good, stars and flags for you

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by aliengenes

Cheers, and thanks for your input. I liked the metaphor you used to describe the "funnel." You clearly have a good grasp of what I'm talking about.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by WashingtonGrewHemp
reply to post by rubbertramp

Thanks, I'm fixing the thread to take out statements that can be misinterpreted.
I admit to using shock tactics on this one.

good for you.
can you honestly say that you understand why i jumped in this thread?
i didn't misinterpret a thing, i believe you misspoke.

on a personal note, my grandfather escaped warsaw before the roundups began, few of my family on one side made it out.
on my other side, my family members have been fighting for this country since the revolutionary war.
some of us jews have a long history of immigration and american patriotism.
classifying us as your enemy based only on the fact that we are jews makes you our enemy.
we all need to decide who's side we are on.
edit on 13-12-2010 by rubbertramp because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
just because you have a jewish heritage doesnt make you an enemy or my enemy. the jewish religion has nothing to do with antisemitism. its manipulational groups hiding amongst Judaism that is the problem.

just as it is with the conspirator Christians that are part of the monopoly.

we spout off jewish hatred , but its not understood by the majority of antisemites why, other than the jews are controlling the world as an entire society and culture and hording all the wealth.....but thats really not fair and it cannot be true......just for the ones that are
edit on 13-12-2010 by aliengenes because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by aliengenes

Oh, I see. I understand now! You aren't anti-semetic because you don't think ALL the Jews are bad, just some of them. Boy was I wrong about you!

Sheesh.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   

I do not believe your apology was sincere.

At all.

Your anti-semetic colors have shown, and you are ashamed. As you should be.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   

I never said that all Jews are our enemies, I said that Zionism itself is a form of violent religious extremism. you can't be truly faithful to Israel first, then America, if you claim to be a "patriot."

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Blah, blah, blah.............blah, blah, blah, blah.

Leave me alone and I'll do the same. Poke me, prod me and do your best to get a reaction out of me? Don't piss and moan when you get it...and you most definitely will.

I don't give a good goddamn what your ethnicity is, your race, your creed.....and all of the other PC buzzterms that get everyone all hot and bothered to jump on a bandwagon and soil themselves to be part of the "in crowd" and relegated to the crowd du jour.

LEAVE ME AND MY FAMILY ALONE. If that one simple concept is alien to you and you and yours have determined that my one simple request is too difficult to allow?

Come on out. We're waiting.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Judge_Holden

I'm not ashamed of anything, and I'm not antisemitic. Ron Paul is attacked by people like yourself on a regular basis for criticizing the Fed, even though he never mentions Judaism at all.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by bozzchem

Would you support Ron Paul's efforts to audit the Fed?
Simple question.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   

People attack Ron Paul and his views on the fed because they generally disagree with him on economics. Nothing to do with race. I know, because I am a Ron Paul supporter. I went door to door for the man, attended local fairs to hand out literature, and did everything I could for the guy. The only time he has been called an anti-semite is when he talks about ending foreign aid to nations around the world, Israel included. It is a travesty when somebody calls him an anti-semite for this, because it is not true. I support this stance. We are wasting money by lining the pockets of former governments, but my feelings on this have nothing to do with any religion or race in particular. Yours does.

You speicifically blamed the Jews for the economic calamity, said that there are too many Jews in the United States and that something needs to be done about it. Later on, you said that they should be placed in internment camps. How dare you? Where do you get the nerve to say such ridiculous things? As I have said prior, you are on the wrong side of history, brother. It is pathetic statements like that made by weak little men who have proven to be failures, murderers, and scum. You should be embarrassed and ashamed for such comments. You have de-legitimized your argument with such statements. And, you have de-legitimized yourself.

Now scurry away.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Thank you for an important, informative thread. The first page of posts were very informative.

As for the next four pages..... well, what a waste of time listening to bickering and name-calling. I don't care about your religious bickering

Why not start a new thread to bitch about each other....... some of us would like to learn about the topic of 9 TRILLION DOLLARS being stolen from us.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by masterofnone
some of us would like to learn about the topic of 9 TRILLION DOLLARS being stolen from us.

by the JEWS?

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Yeah because it would be so horrible to live in California or Florida, even if you were forced there. Give me a break, the only thing you would be mad about is not being able to manipulate and control our society and benefit from it, other then that living there would be good. FDR wanted to make a Jewish homeland in Alaska, at least having better land in mainland US wouldn't be bad, and it would be worth it even though the US would lose territory. I see it as a win win for everyone. You know how antisemitism has been on the rise the past few years, both over Israel, and the recession, many Americans if given the chance would not be so nice, I am worried that if something like this isn't done, that something far worse may happen if the anger continues to grow in our society.

Sitka, Alaska - a plan for Jews to settle the Sitka area in Alaska, the Slattery Report, was proposed by U.S. President Franklin Roosevelt's Secretary of the Interior Harold L. Ickes in 1939 but turned down.
en.wikipedia.org...

I do bash Christian Zionists regularly, check my profile and you will see many posts where I do, and I have links to anti Christian Zionist websites in my profile. I hate them because they chose to be what they are, traitors.
edit on 12/13/2010 by Unilluminist because: typo

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Judge_Holden

Look, I meant to disclaim what I was saying by stressing the Zionism aspect. But you're right. I admit that I saw a video that made me have a reactionary response. I do feel ashamed for reacting such.

I know that we've had some disagreements on threads in the past and that I made you a rival, which I'm about to undo because we both support Ron Paul, so...

I admit to being an a-hole, trying to get responses on my thread by making absurd claims that I knew people would react to.

I've been looking at my old posts from October, and most of what I was saying back then was against Islam, so I'm in the process of recognizing my own cognitive biases and realizing that I am reactionary to the utmost, which is a character flaw that I'm trying to address.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Funny how all us here still support Ron Paul even with all the arguing over Zionists.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   

I've been looking at my old posts from October, and most of what I was saying back then was against Islam, so I'm in the process of recognizing my own cognitive biases and realizing that I am reactionary to the utmost, which is a character flaw that I'm trying to address.

Understood.

Argument over.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Hello sir. I've been reviewing the T&C for the TAN, and I just want to apologize for being ignorant of your position. From now on, I will resist making "yellow journalism" threads.

Sorry for being a punk.

WGH~~~~

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I like how this goes from the FED losing $9 Trillion to Zionist Conspiracy.

No but seriously, I would really like to know how the Central Bank of the United States can lose $9,000,000,000,000.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join