It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OKC Pervert Pretends to Be Autistic So Teenage Babysitter Will Change His Diaper!!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Ok its cool I understand your point..

reply to post by Conciliatore

I cant, it will derail the thread. The subject matter is some guy claiming to be autistic had people change his diaper.. Not how smart are normies compared to Aspies or autistic people..
edit on 12/23/2010 by ThichHeaded because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   

The subject matter is some guy claiming to be autistic had people change his diaper.. Not how smart are normies compared to Aspies or autistic people..
"normies,aspies" an happy community then ? well, its a bit "isolationist" to use this type of words to qualify peoples having thoses above described syndroms, or maybe its a "lifestyle" ?

Maybe we should start to tolerate furries, trannies, infantilists, etc etc as normal lifestyles ?

I agree with you, but dont you started the first with "Most autistic people Aspie's and so on would put most of you people here to shame..

People who have autism are considered above intelligent. They know a lot of things.. stats, particular things(Me its, history, politics, and death)" ?

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Conciliatore

Maybe we should start to tolerate furries, trannies, infantilists, etc etc as normal lifestyles ?

That would be a start!

Considering "normal" is a matter of perspective anyway.

All well...

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by adigregorio

Yes I agree with you.. Normal mostly is not what normal shown.. Normal is something someone decides is normal to them.. While i look around and see regular normal something to be desired...

Oh well..

I only added words so i can make more than 2 lines..

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   
I see a pattern here.. the O.P starts a thread "showing" how our justice system is wrong as always. the wrong people were charged.. lets try some thing new for once O.P try to take your personal bias out of the story because the story makes more sense with out your bit of crazy non logic added in.

as for the post, the guy got what he deserved if only new laws removing the offending organ. one bright silver lining for this tho the family will get a lot of money from the perv.

well see were this story goes and as for the bias O.P trying to shove her agenda down every ones gullet again..

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 04:26 AM
link   

That would be a start! Considering "normal" is a matter of perspective anyway.

Oh i see and understand your point of view totaly.

Furries lifestyle : wearing costumes representing animals from cartoons, or real animals,with the purpose to have sex is totaly sane thing, peoples being aroused or fantasizing about animals in sexual situations is perfectly acceptable in a civilized society, i understand your point.

Infantilism lifestyle : act of regressing, or simulating the state of regression into an infantilized state,wearing diapers,drinking formulas, acting like a baby and getting aroused from the stimaltion procured by the simulation, the action of defecating in diapers, while wearing baby clothing is totaly acceptable for an adult.

Good good, i see, nothing really worrying in our socialy advanced society.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   

You are correct, those would be accepted in a civilized society. Unfortunatly there are many bigoted people out there.

Things like the OPost's subject matter, well those don't help!

Thanks for being understanding!

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Normal is something someone decides is normal to them..

Excuse me if i might sound rude , but with all the respect i have for the communities or whatver.

But the norm is defined by the acceptable rules created in coherence by the society we're living in.
The norm is made to keep our system away from self destruction.

The "norm" prevent the society to be ruled by small communities ,leading the system into a tribal system,leading to chaos (excuse my deconstructivism)

To make it simple, norms and rules are essential to keep a system coherent and stable, so if you cant follow the rules, you have to live alone, outside the society.
edit on 23-12-2010 by Conciliatore because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   

You are correct, those would be accepted in a civilized society

Fantasizing about animals in sexual situation never been accepted in any civilization, wearing animals costumes while performing a sexual act is not exactly tolerated in CIVILZED countries .
and having fantasies about having sex with animals is not exactly tolerated.

According to your logic,being aroused sexualy by the act of wearing baby clothing is sane, then it lead slowly to pedophilia simulation/stimulation.

If you cant understand the interconnection between infantilism and pedophilia, ill give you a friendly hint

Aroused by baby clothing, simulating a regression into a baby state to get a sexual arousal

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   

To make it simple, norms and rules are essential to keep a system coherent and stable, so if you cant follow the rules, you have to live alone, outside the society.

Believe me i try my best not to be any part of the norm category.. And i dont make a point to be norm. Norm is not my thing, i do not understand it and for all i care it can take a long walk off a short pier.

And who is to say norm is precedent.. Norm is what gives people early heart attacks.. Norm is what defines the term insanity.. Norm is just not right.. If you enjoy conforming to the norm good for you.. Some people are just free thinkers and do not see a point in the norm being good. Besides.. The norm is what got us into the big mess we are in today.. So i dont think highly of the norm in the 1st place.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Fantasizing about animals in sexual situation never been accepted in any civilization

True, but did you know that Cathrine the Great was a supposed Beastality player?

Oh, and that is what I meant by alot of bigoted people. If the people decide "normal", and there are many (many many) bigoted mindsets...well you can do that math.

According to your logic,being aroused sexualy by the act of wearing baby clothing is sane

Are you calling me insane? That is a bit insulting. I have not called you any names.

Also, how can you figure my mental state by my underwear choice? That is some awesome magic!

, then it lead slowly to pedophilia simulation/stimulation.

You are a liar.

Do some research before saying stuff like that. Start with wikipedia, Paraphillic Infantilism. Has a whole section on how bigoted mindsets think it has to do with kids.

If you cant understand the interconnection between infantilism and pedophilia, ill give you a friendly hint

Aroused by baby clothing, simulating a regression into a baby state to get a sexual arousal

Really, can you point out the children in that?

Nope, because you are lying

Please, just educate yourself. That is all that is required.

(But what do I know, I am insanse!)

EDIT--

Pedophilia
Confusing infantilism with pedophilia is a common misunderstanding.[11] Pedophilia is a sexual preference for pre-pubescent children.[12][13] In contrast, infantilists have a desire to be infants themselves, and those with a diaper fetish have a sexual interest in diapers. Generally, they have ordinary heterosexual or homosexual sexual experiences otherwise. Neither paraphilic infantilism nor diaper fetishism include a sexual interest towards children.[1][8] Inside the AB/DL communities, a sharp distinction is observed.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 12/23/2010 by adigregorio because: To add proof to the pudding

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   

And who is to say norm is precedent.. Norm is what gives people early heart attacks.. Norm is what defines the term insanity.. Norm is just not right..

The "norm" created a civilized society, built trains, prevented tribes to kill each others, created the net, hospitals, medications, etc etc etc.

It also created protection for the blinds,deaf, and other disabled poors souls to be killed , if the system was still in a tribes state, it created evolution in a safer way.

So excuse me, but the norm feed you and your syndrom (autism ) and prevent you to get sacrified into the name of an unknow god if we was still living away from the "norm"

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   

The "norm" created a civilized society, built trains, prevented tribes to kill each others, created the net, hospitals, medications, etc etc etc.

No it is crazy people who made all those things.. I will take 2 cool people i like from history.. and 1 i don't like..

Nikola Tesla.. He was a whack job that gave us AC current, the electromagnetic motor and many other things.
Albert Einstein.. We we all know what he is famous for..
Bill Gates - This guy is known to be either Autistic or Aspie because of actions he has been seen doing..

It also created protection for the blinds,deaf, and other disabled poors souls to be killed , if the system was still in a tribes state, it created evolution in a safer way.

It is also the same system that put us into 2 illegal wars, runs a fake war on drugs, rapes people of their rights, and kills in the name of peace and democracy..

So excuse me, but the norm feed you and your syndrom (autism ) and prevent you to get sacrified into the name of an unknow god if we was still living away from the "norm"

Why do I highly doubt this? I can probably find something in history where this didn't occur.. Really, do you know this as fact?

We have officially derailed the thread, good work..

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Paraphillic Infantilism

Or called Paraphrenia (section 5 in the DSM Vol 2)

The paraphilic infantilism is of the most current mental psychopathology found on serial killers and paedophiles,with schizoid paranoia.

the notion of paraphilic infantilism is deeply rooted and related to childhood trauma, the desire to stay a kid forever, if you want.

I been demonstrated many times by psychanalists thoses types of paraphrenias can lead often to repressed desire oriented in sexual intercourses with kids.

As written in the Psychopathia Sexualis by Krafft-Ebing in 1886,the rooted desire take often birth into traumas.

Please,educate yourself.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Nikola Tesla.. He was a whack job that gave us AC current, the electromagnetic motor and many other things. Albert Einstein.. We we all know what he is famous for.. Bill Gates - This guy is known to be either Autistic or Aspie because of actions he has been seen doing.

I would gladly believe you, sincerely ,if you can prove the veracity of your allegations.

in any case, know it, i dont have anythings against you.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Nikola Tesla.. He was a whack job that gave us AC current, the electromagnetic motor and many other things. Albert Einstein.. We we all know what he is famous for.. Bill Gates - This guy is known to be either Autistic or Aspie because of actions he has been seen doing.

I would gladly believe you, sincerely ,if you can prove the veracity of your allegations.

in any case, know it, i dont have anythings against you.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   

LOL look at me defending myself!

Look, you think you are better than me. That is fine. You are not though.

Since you wanted to come in and show me how "crazy" and "insane" and "sick" for my fantasies that is fine. Your opinion is your own, of course it is far from "right".

Anyway, you go on thinking that adults wearing diapers are going to overthough society.

(PS I like how you typed those words and expect them to be believed, source links or you are a liar.)

Oh, and liar isn't an insult. I have shown it as fact.

TOPIC ALERT!

This is exactly what I meant by the OP's subject matter not helping. Look how dead set that poster is in his ideals of me. He is so sure I am crazy!

All I ask of the readers, have I given enough information about myself for any licensed thearpist to give a diagnosis of my mental state? (Obviously not, so how can he?)

With that, I will reply to this poster no longer.

EDIT--

Does it Involve Children?
No. Infantilism and diaper fetishes are often associated with pedophilia, even though they are not related[19].

Associating infantilism and pedophilia is like equating transvestites and womanizers. Both do involve skirts, after all. Simply put, a womanizer is a man who likes to stare possessively at women. More specifically, he likes to stare at women's private parts, such as those covered by skirts. In contrast, a male-to-female transvestite likes to wear skirts himself. Once this difference is understood, it is clear that womanzing and transvestism are not related.

Simply put, pedophiles are sexually attracted to children, infantilists wish to be babies themselves for a while, and diaper fetishists are attracted to diapers. The presence of one does not imply another.

understanding.infantilism.org...
edit on 12/23/2010 by adigregorio because: A little more proof for the pudding

EDIT2 (In case my source is scoffed at)

Quoted from: Gender Disorders and the Paraphilias
Written by: William B. Arndt, Jr.

INFANTILISM
Infantilism is the achieving of erotic feelings by being treated as an infant. Infantilists are not to be confused with pedophiles who are sexually aroused by infants. This paraphilia combines features of fetishism, transvestism, and masochism; it is mentioned as a form of sexual masochism in DSM-III-R.

19.William B. Arndt, Jr., Gender Disorders and the Paraphilias , pgs 394, (Brief, but still one of the better references.)

edit on 12/23/2010 by adigregorio because: Snap!

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   

you got to be kidding me right? haha seriously...

Bill Gates:
Link Here

Bill Gates has Asperger's, which is a form of Autism. He is one of the most successful people in the United States. I was just watching some videos on Autism and I found this one of Bill gates rocking back and forth in a business meating. Videos of the Miscrosoft moqul, Bill gates, displaying the rocking sterotopy reinforce the idea that self stimmulatory behaviors can exist without impeading a person's success. In school, I see teachers telling kids to put their hands stop or to sit still. Maybe we shouldn't put our focus into trying to make these autistic kids look "normal". You should watch this video, it might give you some new perspective on socially accepted behaviors.

Here is a list of the rest.. Do some research..
Link

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Look, you think you are better than me.

far from me the idea of being better than you, im not judging you as "lower" than me, with all due respect.

Oh, and liar isn't an insult.

I do agree, its not an insult and i dont feel insulted, its your opinion about me and i respect it totaly.

Your opinion is your own, of course it is far from "right".

there is no right or wrong opinion in that kind of debate, i can understand you feel analyzed and judged.
But no need to be hostil.

In the eye of science you're diagnosable with psychopathlogy related to sexuality, nothing,after all,its you and only you the judge of your fantasies.

We cant force the system to accept you, that all

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 05:23 AM
link   

LOL I knew my source would be scoffed at!

(Readers, you may want to re-read my last post.)

TOPIC ALERT!

That site I gave (Understanding Infantilism) will also explain how the OPost fellow was not acting as the average infantilst. IE unique case.

Oh, and sorry for all the mess.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join