It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OKC Pervert Pretends to Be Autistic So Teenage Babysitter Will Change His Diaper!!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
LINK

The outraging public decency counts cover seven times he allegedly caused a baby sitter to change his diapers. Prosecutors allege four times were on April 8 and three times were over three weeks in September.

Richardson — who is 4 feet 9 inches tall — is being held in the Oklahoma County jail.

Prosecutors allege Richardson found his victims from baby-sitting ads placed online at Craigslist. “This bizarre crime is yet another example of the dangers of letting individuals who we meet online into our homes,” Oklahoma County Assistant District Attorney Jimmy Harmon said Friday.

Richardson was caught when his last baby sitter became suspicious after he stayed repeatedly at her family's home in September.

The woman told police her 18-year-old daughter had placed the online ad. She said a man — using the name “David” — called about watching his autistic son, “Alex.” Police reported the caller described the son as 19 and said he still wears diapers, drinks formula from a bottle and uses a pacifier.

Read more: newsok.com...

Every single day that I log onto the internet, I think I cannot be shocked. After all, twenty years of surfing this baby have shown me an entire side of humanity I never realized existed.

Well, this is one of those times the internet caught me off guard!

The part of this story that gets me wondering, is the ridiculous statement by the stupid prosecutor, you know, he's apparently a "knee jerker". He claims this case is precisely why the internet needs to be censored!! OK he did not say that literally, but what he did say is certainly implying it!

WTF is WRONG with people anymore?? This case does not prove why people whould not let other people in their hme if they met them online!! Did this shorty imposter just show up alone? Or was there an "accomplice" pretending to be daddy dumping his off?

If anything, I think the blame should be on the idiots who alowed him in the home in the first place!

From the same article:

The woman reported “Alex” first arrived at the house in a taxi at 2 one morning and stood on the porch saying “4121” over and over. The number is the start of the family's street address.

He had $40 and a typed note from “David” that he needed to be fed, according to a police report of her interview. He was wearing a soiled diaper and very old clothes. He also had a backpack with diapers, ointment, a bottle and a pacifier.

Read more: newsok.com...

OK, that is just ridiculous, you have to be joking! And yet, despite the LARGE amount of stupidity and lack of proper vetting, these idiots allowed perv boy in their home, with money and a "note", and to top it off, found an equally stupid prosecutor to absolve them of their part in the crime and put the blame square on this weirdo.

All parties were adults, it could be said by alloowing the man in they are complicent in the crime, because I know for a fact I would never baby sit an adult autistic without meeting his family, and learning the best way to treat him (all autistics are NOT the same).

Where the hell did personal responsibility go folks?

I believe out in the garbage with this man's diaper.

Thoughts?
edit on 12-12-2010 by projectvxn because: Fixed link

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Sick? This guy is a scholar!!!

I don't see whats illegal about this, you pay someone to babysit, and they take the job, then there is business for you.

I find it quite hillarious and not that shocking..

It's weird i'll give you that.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
My thoughts?

Diabolically Genious!

And after clicking the link and taking a look at his pic I see why he has resorted to such dastardly tactics .

Its like Niel Patrick Harris had a child with Eric The Midget ...

I mean with that brow ridge he doesnt even need an umbrella when it rains! the plot and his disguise were perfect!

Seriously though,

I wonder what the taxi driver must of been thinking when he dropped the guy off at 2 am..

Thanks for the laugh tater,

~meathead

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

That's not a new fetish. A lot of people get off from dressing up like a baby during sex. I'm not "conservative", but that one goes way too far.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotbakedtater
The part of this story that gets me wondering, is the ridiculous statement by the stupid prosecutor, you know, he's apparently a "knee jerker". He claims this case is precisely why the internet needs to be censored!! OK he did not say that literally, but what he did say is certainly implying it!

WTF is WRONG with people anymore?? This case does not prove why people whould not let other people in their hme if they met them online!! Did this shorty imposter just show up alone? Or was there an "accomplice" pretending to be daddy dumping his off?

It seems that some people have actually forgotten what the world was like before the internet.

He could easily have done exactly the same thing by placing an ad in his local newspaper, or putting a card up on the notice board of a Post Office.

I saw a programme several years ago about these 'unusual' people, who get their kicks out of dressing up as babies, and being treated like a baby by a woman who pretends to breast-feed and bottle-feed them !

While that's OK if people are consenting ( different strokes for different folks, and all that ), I think that they are correct to prosecute the man in this instance, as the women were only consenting to change his nappies because they believed that he was disabled, therefore he conned them into doing this under false pretenses.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
You say he conned them into changing his diapers. I might propose that by not checking into his story, and at the least meeting his family, the babysitters gave their consent by acepting the job to begin with!

I mean how hard is it to check someone out? These "victims" just took this man into their homes without verifying his story. I realize he admitted to conning them, but come on! Do these babysitters not deserve some kind of rebuke for being so stupid? But for their greed, or desperation for a job, and basic laziness, they could have prevented this entire fiasco!!

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Yes of course it's crazy to blame this on the Internet. But what that man did was absolutely, without question criminal. He was running around their house half-naked, exposing himself, grabbing the woman's breast. The girl happened to be 18, but could as well have been a minor.

Would any of you who find this amusing want this perverted lunatic alone with your mothers, sisters, daughters? This is a crime and a sick, dangerous individual.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Nicorette

Myself, as a female, and my female relatives are all more discerning than these folks seem to be. At the least, we would have verified this man's condition through a face to face meet with both the parent and the child.

This is not necessarily funny to me, I tend to get pissed off when stupidity is overlooked in favor of criminal charges for one party, when both parties are guilty of something!

I guess Americans are lucky stupidity has yet to be made a crime.

For real, who here would have accepted a taxi and forty bucks, a backpack and a note?

Let us examine the behavior of the "babysitters".

Let us say the "conman" had fallen and cracked his skull while running nakey through these babysitter's homes. Would the fact he was a conman negate his injury?

Let us say one of the babysitters abused the "conman" by beating him with a belt? Would he have no recourse?

To babysit someone with autism as an adult, is different than taking in a kid. When I babysat, I only baby sat for friends, and made sure I had contact information, feed schedules, medical cards, etc.

I would never babysit a child who showed up in a cab, without forst meeting the parents.

Is it really too much to ask of our citizens anymore?

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Did I read it right when it said he arrived at their homes at 2 in the morning from a taxi? This guy is a good con artist if his convinced them there was nothing wrong with this. I don't think I would be accepting anyone in my house at 2 in the morning, let alone a special needs adult whom I didn't know. Smart yet very disturbed individual.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Yea the family are obviously idiots but how are they complicit in anything? that doesn't make any sense at all.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   

I'm assuming that he was putting on an 'act' to accompany his supposed disability.

Who's really going to question the veracity of someone's autism if he's acting in that manner, in the off-chance that he's a weirdo that gets turned on by women changing his nappies ?

It's all very well saying these things with hindsight.

Even if they should have checked more thoroughly, that doesn't alter the fact that he is guilty of deceiving these women into carrying out these activities which they would not have partaken in, if they had known the truth of his circumstances.

It's the same with that other story that was on ATS a month or so ago, about someone claiming to be a doctor who was giving breast examinations to women in bars.

As unintelligent - or drunk - as these women may have been to accept his offer, that still doesn't alter the fact that he is guilty of indecent assault.

Stupidity isn't a crime, but indecent assault/exposure - especially by deception - is.

edit on 12-12-2010 by Sherlock Holmes because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
This guy shouldn't have done this, but, then again, he shouldn't have been able to get away with it, either. People can be very silly sometimes.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   
As an infantilist I find the comments like "perv boy" etc a little harsh. But, meh...

Anyway, yeah! I am an infantilist. So was this guy, obviously
Unfortunatly, my lifstyle breeds some sad stuff. Mostly because of the whole "Perv boy" stuff. Being driven from society for underwear choices, well I can see how that would break someone.

So yeah, what he did was wrong. He could have placed the ad for a "mommy", of course those require much more money. (Do not know from experience, so no quoting that part.)

Anyway, just wanted to say go easy on his lifestyle choice. Not all of us infantilists do such rude actions.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   
I can see the humour in all this, but jeez, it's more like a horror movie.

Imagine a short little guy in dirty diapers with a backpack standing in your home? Especially as he'd be at full mast so to speak.

No wonder his mother declines to give her name. I bet she wishes she'd declined giving birth to him.

I'm with Tater on this one, the reality of what the guy was doing is slightly above the standard OMG scenarios. It's more like OMFG with a marching band thrown in.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Hey before someone reads this and think Autistic people are actually like this they are not..

Most autistic people Aspie's and so on would put most of you people here to shame..

People who have autism are considered above intelligent. They know a lot of things.. stats, particular things(Me its, history, politics, and death).. most of us are verbally smart(I lack that), we do what we want and we act normal compared to what this guy did.

Yes we may gripe about our clothes or something but we do not wear diapers and drink formula..

So if you guys think this after reading this post don't.. We are not like that.. I just want to make that point clear.. There are a few people besides myself on this forum who are on that autism spectrum so.. Before thinking research..

I have nothing else to say about this post because it is sick and the guy is stupid. I think its screwed up he is making autistic people look just that bad.. Oh well the world is full of idiots and this just confirms another case of one..

edit on 12/23/2010 by ThichHeaded because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ThichHeaded

Aye, my brother is surfing the spectrum as well

The things he knows, puts me to shame that is for sure!!

I just wanted to add, the fellow from the OPost is giving a bad name to infantilists as well. Please take that into consideration.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Being Autistic (or ASD) or dressing in diapers is fine. The guy isn't a reflection on either.

He's entered people's homes under a deception and engaged them in one-sided sexual fantasies.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

No you don't get it.. People will read this and link idiot to autism and the other things the guy above you stated..

I want to make perfectly clear that people who have autism do not do this, will not do this. or anything of that nature.. I would actually think this as fact because diapers are scratchy and harsh on the skin(I had 2 kids).. So i am just giving a heads up to people that this isn't true about people who have autism..

Think back to 9/11 all people heard was Muslim terrorist.. people think all Muslims are terrorists.. its the same thing here.. I am just trying to avoid that if at all possible.
edit on 12/23/2010 by ThichHeaded because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   

People who have autism are considered above intelligent. They know a lot of things.. stats, particular things(Me its, history, politics, and death).. most of us are verbally smart(I lack that), we do what we want and we act normal compared to what this guy did.

Asperger syndrom and autism never been proved as equal with " intellect above the norm" no scientifical study proved autists are "smarter" or anything.

so please , before claiming false points, be sure to have a well documented background.
and please, stop looking for attention with the classic "im an autist boohoo nones respect us" its getting redundant.

edit on 23-12-2010 by Conciliatore because: Batman told me to do so or my family could be killed (kidding, they're already dead)

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   

I get it; don't panic.

The guy is flying his own flag and I'm sure he'll be seen as a plain old sex-offender rather than as a bad reflection on Autism.

...or our diaper-wearing community...bless their little cotton socks.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join