It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to chase bad entities away?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   
haha i don't wish anyone dead.

just stand up to them, don't let them bully you around.

personally, id rather die than to constantly live in fear, because that's no way to live. but that's a different topic.no one has to die in this case. if they wanted you dead, you'd already be dead. they're just messing with you, don't take it, demand them to leave.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   
There are many methodologies with merit, and whether these entities are real or merely aspects of ones mind, there are ways to combat them.

1. plants, and/or pets
2. lots of sunlight. open up the windows.
3. make your own holy water - put some water in a vessel (like shot glass) and draw crosses and other "holy" symbols on it while reciting names of gods / goddesses (whichever you may prefer, even be it monotheism)
4. loud music / singing
5. exercise
6. run around outside where there is a good "energy" and try to remember that feel and bring it back with you
7. there are many ritual banishments
8. do something that is both positive and creative
9. exercise again
10. if you have a severe enough problem, then move.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by imnessie

Sometimes having a really good party helps. The sort of party where there is lots of laughter and joy. No need for the druggies to attend - they bring their own problems. But tell me why do everything for yourself? If you had a need for an operation would you do it yourself?

Get outside objective help. Are you depressed or just plain lonely?Are you on your way to some kind of breakdown?

No need to give me any details but just go get some help.

Rgds

T

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaosMagician
I have seen some weird # but things like that i don't find myself trying to chase away... so much as trying to understand why it's there.
however, i have felt some really bad energies rather than what i considered as entities but who knows. In my opinion, the bad energies i have felt... i thought had been brought in by people... like dirt on their shoes. When I become aware of it I try to do things to show obedience to a higher power, like tune my schedule, eat good food, listen to calming or relaxing music, read things to positively stimulate my mind and try to steer away from too much unhealthy indulgence... basically i just try to straighten up my act because what i believe is that some people absorb more negative energy than others, but if you can become aware of that and you sense it- you can rid yourself of the negativity after it's tried to absorb into you or your surroundings.
If there is an entity that you believe is attached to you or your house, shouldn't you ask yourself why before trying to chase it away? how are you going to effectively chase it away before you understand it? i'm sure others have different approaches to feeling negative things but maybe it was drawn to you or someone you know for a reason. maybe it's grounding itself through you. maybe nothing you can do will ever chase it away because you are just trying to repel the inevitable. maybe the answer, the cleansing if you feel it's negative is within you... or maybe someone you know.

I think what you wrote can be quite informative especially for people who have a general fear of darkness or the unknown. I believe that sometimes when there are negative emotions inside you, then you tend to attract more negative energy and this thing goes on and on leading to a mess. Many of the negative emotions like insecurities, anger, fear, hatred, etc. tend to complement each other. It could be someone you know also who is like this. But it does have an impact on you.
However, I don't mean this as conclusive response to the OP as things are different in each case and unless one doesn't know the complete facts it's difficult to draw a conclusion. And also, I normally tend to stay away from scary topics...

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Somehumanbeing
The moment you stop believing in them, is the moment they will go away.

If they exist, they won't care anymore. I doubt they exist though.

Does this also apply to those evil entities in the US Government?

second

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Easiest way to get rid of them is to chase them 'round with a double ended dildo flapping around in your hand.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   

"How to chase bad entities away?"

It depends what one believes in and what kind of "entities" they want to chase away. I guess the best remedy in the end is the old proverb put in practice "know thyself".

-v

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by pirhanna

I agree with most of these, especially the loud music/singing part. I've noticed also that these things don't like it when you make louder sounds than them, e.g. the other night that thing was doing its noises in the corner and I went to that corner and started knocking on the furniture there and it went away.

I don't know why I have this fear since some time now. I have the fear of possibly seeing a twin of me/doppelganger?
Is it because of the mirrors in my dorm? Thanks God, I haven't seen it.
edit on 12-12-2010 by imnessie because: edit

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Somehumanbeing
The moment you stop believing in them, is the moment they will go away.

If they exist, they won't care anymore. I doubt they exist though.

I believe in the paranormal, but somehow what you said is correct.
It is a state of mind, if you are a depressed person and you are feeling down, not just bad entities can stick to you but the person who is down is also clumsy and out of energy. Things start going wrong and it is all a state of mind.
I believe in the paranormal and never once had an entity haunting me or trying to attack me.
I have a strong character and positive also and maybe that is why I dont witness it.
Just a thought

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
The air is probably too dry; try boiling some water...

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Cosma

Well as a kid I didn't believe in those things but I remember vividly one night that I saw what I later found out was called 'shadow people'. Those shadows were on the outside of the window and I saw them on the curtains. They really looked like running and dancing people. Thank God they were on the outside and not in the room as some people report, because I would have fainted.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
First, let in the sunlight. Rearrange your furniture if possible, and give the whole place a really good cleaning- I mean even scrubbing the walls with cleaner. This does wonders on many levels. Yes, positive thinking, positive music, warm visit from friends, all these are good as well. Once the day is done, and you're getting ready for bed, it is time to assert yourself. With absolute conviction tell the entities that they are no longer welcome. Whatever ties they had to the place are over, you are there now, and they will leave. It doesn't matter where they go, they just can't stay in that room anymore. Banish them. You will probably have to do this more than once or twice to get the message across, but as you do, imagine them as unruly children who are stubborn and don't want to go. Keep the drapes or blinds open during the day so the light outside can come in, and help to clean up the planes of existence that we cannot visibly see. White sage is a good idea as well, and if you get a pet, a cat is really good to have around. They used to be kept in temples to guard the spirit realm.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
And what about urine?

2nd line

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by imnessie
And what about urine?

2nd line

Don't. Not a very good way to make new friends.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Tell bad entities to go away in the name of Jesus Christ, whether you believe in him or not. That oughta do it.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

What do you mean? Be more specific (if you wish, of course).
BTW I saw that urine spilling thing over here at ATS.
I have one more question - can I neutralize 'evil' mirrors, objects, etc. with writing crosses on them?

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by imnessie
reply to post by Pauligirl

What do you mean? Be more specific (if you wish, of course).
BTW I saw that urine spilling thing over here at ATS.
I have one more question - can I neutralize 'evil' mirrors, objects, etc. with writing crosses on them?

You said you were lonely--sounds like you need make some new friends. Throwing urine around your room won't help with that.

I don't think there are any evil mirrors or objects, but if it makes you feel better to draw crosses on them, have at it. I think it will just end up making you look a bit weird.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Don't do that. You are creating all this stuff, with your mind. Be aware of your mindset, and still your mind and find peace, and then all of these things, issues, fears, disturbances will leave you. Try the Bach To The Future meditation including in the Alchemy thread linked in my signature, this will CALM you and begin to help you "drain the swamp" of your mind. But do not go drawing crosses on physical objects around you, that's hurtful to your consciousness, not helpful in the least.

That's my two cents anyway, for whatever its worth.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I have had a lot of success burning Dragons Blood resin around my apartment(s)

This has helped get rid of a couple of shadow beings on two separate occasions. And if I start to feel like some negative energy is around me, I will burn it and feel better afterward. I also really like the smell of Dragons Blood.

Sage also is said to work great. I think you have to find what works for you. I actually stumbled upon the Dragons Blood while looking for something else, and it gave me good vibes, so I bought some. Now I always have some around.

Also, as has been said by others, positive thoughts/energy will help, and negative thoughts/energy will hurt. I believe 100% in the power of thoughts bringing good or bad energy to you. And supposedly negative entities are attracted to negative energy, so try to stay positive.

Calling for an entity to leave in the name of Jesus Christ does work, but not always. Its my opinion that you need to have some sort of faith in it actually working, or it will be meaningless. However, one name that I have had success with, that is said to work well, is calling out for help from the Archangel Michael. I follow no religion, so I have no faith in "Jesus Christ" working for me, but for some reason I am fully faithful that "Archangel Michael" will protect me.

I think a lot of this is finding what works for you, and what resonates with you personally. What feels right to you? That is what you need to figure out.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Strange thing is I need people close to me to feel energized.
Other people charge my batteries; when I have no friends I feel drained, devoid of energy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join