It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to chase bad entities away?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I'm really interested to the way one should react in order to chase bad entities, spirits, ghosts, shadow people, etc. away. Not that I am experiencing any of these, I'm just curious. I've read somewhere on ATS a post that suggests shouting or singing loudly to the entity in order to chase it away. Someone mentioned spilling holly water and even urine
in the house and on objects. Sometimes there is no entity but we feel the bad energy around us. Does any of these methods work or do you have any better ones? What would you do/did you do? What is the proper way to react in order for these things to disappear? Is singing or shouting at them useful? And what a bout that holy water/urine thing?

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I'm posting this because most threads on ATS and other web forums deal more with the sightings of entities than with dealing with them.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
The moment you stop believing in them, is the moment they will go away.

If they exist, they won't care anymore. I doubt they exist though.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I have seen some weird # but things like that i don't find myself trying to chase away... so much as trying to understand why it's there.

however, i have felt some really bad energies rather than what i considered as entities but who knows. In my opinion, the bad energies i have felt... i thought had been brought in by people... like dirt on their shoes. When I become aware of it I try to do things to show obedience to a higher power, like tune my schedule, eat good food, listen to calming or relaxing music, read things to positively stimulate my mind and try to steer away from too much unhealthy indulgence... basically i just try to straighten up my act because what i believe is that some people absorb more negative energy than others, but if you can become aware of that and you sense it- you can rid yourself of the negativity after it's tried to absorb into you or your surroundings.

If there is an entity that you believe is attached to you or your house, shouldn't you ask yourself why before trying to chase it away? how are you going to effectively chase it away before you understand it? i'm sure others have different approaches to feeling negative things but maybe it was drawn to you or someone you know for a reason. maybe it's grounding itself through you. maybe nothing you can do will ever chase it away because you are just trying to repel the inevitable. maybe the answer, the cleansing if you feel it's negative is within you... or maybe someone you know.

if you are not interested in trying to understand and are afraid of it then I guess try counteracting your fear with another emotion?.. but still, in a way... won't it still be channeling through you? it's making you do things... feel things. can you ever really just always repel negative things? i have no idea.
edit on 11-12-2010 by ChaosMagician because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Well, I'm not exactly a believer, but the mirrors at my dorm give me some chills. That's not the case with the ones at my parent's home. And sometimes when I go to sleep there's a strange sound in one of the room corners. At first I thought the pipes were leaking (you know the sound when a drop is falling on the floor and then another one...) but there's no problem with them. The other night I decided not to go to bed and the sound was not present, it's only present when I lay at my bed and the time is 0-4/5 a.m. At other times it's not present.

P.S. I think I might be causing these things because of my loneliness here. Maybe it's my own negative energy? I changed rooms and it's always the same here. When I was living with my parents there weren't things like that, but I wasn't all alone then. Sometimes I feel it like a demon or something inside me/behind my back. Seems like I'm a magnet for bad energy.

edit on 11-12-2010 by imnessie because: edit

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Tell them you are a Jehova's witness or educate them on the dangers of chemtrails.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Negative entities are attracted to negative energy. The simple way is to release as much positive energy as possible (think happy thoughts). At the same time try to picture your area filling up with positive energy, release a message (a thought) to the entity saying only positive energies are welcome in the vicinity. Repeat these basic things a few times and if your lucky it will work.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Burn white sage.
Try to use the entire white sage stick all around the room, or rooms where you feel the negative spirit is.

Also remember to tell them that they are not welcome.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I was told by a relative that I should get a pet animal or some flowers/plants.
Or piss all over the place as suggested by a fellow ATS member, who said his aunt spills urine to chase ghosts.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Somehumanbeing

Well said , but do you know why ? Because ours thoughts have energy , and this energy is the most important thing entities need and want.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by imnessie
Well, I'm not exactly a believer, but the mirrors at my dorm give me some chills. That's not the case with the ones at my parent's home. And sometimes when I go to sleep there's a strange sound in one of the room corners. At first I thought the pipes were leaking (you know the sound when a drop is falling on the floor and then another one...) but there's no problem with them. The other night I decided not to go to bed and the sound was not present, it's only present when I lay at my bed and the time is 0-4/5 a.m. At other times it's not present.

maybe you should lie in the dark and listen to it... try to understand if it has any feeling behind it and if you start getting freaked out and having negative thoughts...leave. If not and it's just facing a fear then maybe you can understand what type of energy it is... if it is energy at all. maybe it's a warning to you and isn't bad at all. maybe it's just imprints of all the years of energy in that dorm and maybe it has been chaotic. maybe that dorm has seen a lot of things happen to people that have gone away and have made something with their lives or something not so good became of them. maybe it's just trying to get your attention... to focus, to slow down if you are moving too fast or make more decisions if you are not getting anywhere. maybe the thing with the mirrors is just taht it's a reflection and maybe that is what you need to do... reflect. look deeply at yourself and listen to silence that is beneath all the hustle and bustle and maybe if you do, you will find important answers to yourself.

speaking of bad energies... i think i know someone who is carrying around bad energies and it's really weird because they are a nice person... I am starting to think it is buried deep in them. It's a long story and i don't want to go into all the details but it's hard for me to stand. not impossible but there is something there but physically and otherwise that makes me uneasy. i wanted to counteract it. i wanted to help them with negative physical energies but I think i just realized that I don't know where to begin. there area few things i turned over and figured out about this person I am starting to think i am just scratching the surface. I haven't talked to them about it. they probably wouldn't understand any of this stuff... would probably be offended. I'm not sure what to do. I feel totally different in their presence then I do away from them but at first I was attracted to trying to sort this energy out... and it does seem to be quite absorbing... and subtly at that. it's like a very slow steady impenetrable force.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Bad or evil entities only obey authority.I dout anyone here has nor knows about the authority that negative energy will succumb to.Holy water won't work, yelling or screaming won't work, positive thinking won't do it.All evil entities are legalists. Meaninig if they have the legal right to be there, theres not much you can do " not much" but there is something.
The trick is finding out where or why they have the right to hassle you, then remove that legal right they have over you. Simple huh.?

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
What about those shadow people a guy decribed them, in another thread the otherday.
I don't drink any more, nor any less, no really those DTs you see some strange things, fabric or something that looked like fabric. Those monster would come up like the guy that decribed the shadow people, they would come and look at you, some of them were real ugly, a lot of the time I would just watch them. Seizure.

I liked the fabric and clothing design.
edit on 12-12-2010 by googolplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaosMagician

You want me to sleep in the dark? No way! I always sleep with the lights on here. I've heard that entities thrive in the darkness.
I sleep with the lights off at my parent's house only.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by imnessie

Those shadow people won't come if you leave the lights on.
Plus you could get a succubus.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xzorter
Bad or evil entities only obey authority.I dout anyone here has nor knows about the authority that negative energy will succumb to.Holy water won't work, yelling or screaming won't work, positive thinking won't do it.All evil entities are legalists. Meaninig if they have the legal right to be there, theres not much you can do " not much" but there is something.
The trick is finding out where or why they have the right to hassle you, then remove that legal right they have over you. Simple huh.?

I do believe it's important to understand it. it's obviously there for a reason if it is an actual energy or entity.
i don't know about simply removing the reason, it may be much more complicated than that. I think positivity might come in handy for self protection if nothing more... I don't think it repels negativity. If anything it attempts to neutralize it. If negativity gets inside of the person dealing with it, it is important to neutralize it before it starts manifesting in their life... but understanding and resolving the basis for it being there is something totally different.

this gives me something to think about concerning my own feelings on someone... why have they come to me. I don't shy away from responsibilities or a debt owed owed to someone else... but it's totally different when you can't even understand it in the first place. What it could possibly be about. It seems to be my obligation to figure it out. Where do i even begin? I'm having a hard enough time sorting out my own personal "weird" crap.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
ask them to either kill you or leave you alone.

just to see if they have the balls to face you

thats what i would do if I was constantly nagged by them. I would challenge them, if they kill me well then, oh well, they would have killed me sooner or later. if they just wanna nag, yell at them, tell them to step up to the plate or leave. dont be afraid of them, after all you are a living thing too, you are a part of existence just like they are. demand that they "grow up".

anyways thats what id do.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by vjr1113

Well, I think singing or shouting at them is a better option. Those entities hate it when you are noisier than them.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by imnessie
reply to post by ChaosMagician

You want me to sleep in the dark? No way! I always sleep with the lights on here. I've heard that entities thrive in the darkness.
I sleep with the lights off at my parent's house only.

yes, that's what I'm saying. if you lie in the quiet darkness maybe you will feel it and you will understand it... and then you can work to resolve it. It might need your help or it might even be trying to help you!

...but if you're scared, you're scared.

I'm scared of the dark too especially lately although interesting things have happened when i have laid in the dark before. lately I'm not afraid I will be possessed... I'm afraid something might literally try to run off with my soul.
...ie, KILL me. i wouldn't worry about it and would be more willing to explore if i knew things weren't trying to kill me. i have just had too many weird thoughts lately. I want to understand things but too many weird things have been happening... skipped heart beats, sharp pangs of what feels like electricity in my chest... plus i have apnea and right now i'm afraid to slip into SP although times before I was not so afraid of this. ...not to mention all the strange thoughts lately. I don't even want to go into that. I'm not the authority to even be discussing that stuff. It's all news to me. I'll just leave all that alone until I know it's not just in my head.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by vjr1113
ask them to either kill you or leave you alone.

just to see if they have the balls to face you

thats what i would do if I was constantly nagged by them. I would challenge them, if they kill me well then, oh well, they would have killed me sooner or later. if they just wanna nag, yell at them, tell them to step up to the plate or leave. dont be afraid of them, after all you are a living thing too, you are a part of existence just like they are. demand that they "grow up".

anyways thats what id do.

you won't be catching me inviting anyone to kill me right now... as if i wanted this to take place?
i'm too concerned that it might actually happen due to the craziness going on these days and how would anyone explain this to my mother? that my heart stopped in my sleep for no apparent reason. Oh, I would be #ing pisssssed!!!

I can see it happening though.. yep, I can totally see some # like this going down. Apparently things are a lot weirder than I have previously known.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join